Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Sabretooth

War Hero
You were correcting the spelling of a name.

And I don’t think your grammar and spelling is Yankee, it was just error strewn. And I’m not claiming mine’s perfect either before you get any ideas.

You do have a strange way of writing given you are presumably British, now living in the US. Hmm??
I did not correct the spelling of a name, I corrected the person being portrayed. Calling a person by someone else's name is like calling the RSM a Sgt !!
As for my origins, I was born in Yorkshire and enlisted at the recruiting office in Leeds, I did basic at Oswestry N Wales and then went to 94 Locating Regiment in Celle, then onto 8th Surveillance Tp Gibraltar and on to 22 Finishing my service at 94. I came to the US in 1987 and have never been back. (No Need to everything is here). So am I British only by birth I took US Citizenship back in 1993.

@emong

This is the sort of data analysis you should have come up with and should have shown us.

Matt Parker, the Stand-Up Maths guy destroys spurious claims about fraud in Michigan.

Shows you where to get the data. Takes the data. Analyses it using the same methods as the claimants. Shows claimants are wrong and deliberately misleading. Shows workings and underlying maths.

Thats the way to do it,

Your beliefs are irrelevant.

I did not correct the spelling of a name, I corrected the person being portrayed. Calling a person by someone else's name is like calling the RSM a Sgt !!
As for my origins, I was born in Yorkshire and enlisted at the recruiting office in Leeds, I did basic at Oswestry N Wales and then went to 94 Locating Regiment in Celle, then onto 8th Surveillance Tp Gibraltar and on to 22 Finishing my service at 94. I came to the US in 1987 and have never been back. (No Need to everything is here). So am I British only by birth I took US Citizenship back in 1993.

If Sean Hennity is in the same sentence as Tucker Carslon the it can only be Sean Hannity.

And if you google Sean Hennity, Sean Hannity keeps coming up.

I think we're switched on enough to know that Hennity was meant to be Hannity and who mad mick was referring to.

I'm not disputing your service, but I will dispute Oswestry being in North Wales, though I grant you it is near to it. I have no idea where your training base would be, but I would also grant you claiming N Wales if your base was in Wales just over the border but near Oswestry. I'm willing to be enlightened on that.

How do you keep track of all the court cases? It's like wack a mole.

Surely if the DoJ is investigating any skulduggery, then their investigations are really the ones we should be watching, because they are the professionals?

Try this one to keep track although it's now 3 days old so Ecomski could have filed a few more since then.
Trump Lawsuits

Thank you for your service.

Sabretooth

War Hero
If Sean Hennity is in the same sentence as Tucker Carslon the it can only be Sean Hannity.

And if you google Sean Hennity, Sean Hannity keeps coming up.

I think we're switched on enough to know that Hennity was meant to be Hannity and who mad mick was referring to.

I'm not disputing your service, but I will dispute Oswestry being in North Wales, though I grant you it is near to it. I have no idea where your training base would be, but I would also grant you claiming N Wales if your base was in Wales just over the border but near Oswestry. I'm willing to be enlightened on that.
Thank you,
Although I detest Google etc, Google and others will often change the result to what it thinks you mean. This comes down to the settings you choose when adjusting your Puter.

Yep.... 4 f,king years too late.

Check out Jared in the backround... again.

Last edited:
Look at this another way... I came out as believing something was wrong after personally crunching some numbers myself three weeks ago and haven't changed my position at all, in believing something is wrong.

You and others; simply accepted the media narrative and let me remind you of a fake CNN update back in the day, which has been completely disproved:-
Still haven't provided your supreme analysis for peer review have you - why am I not surprised?

To put a lot of these huge margins of error in simple terms that maybe even you can understand:

True story: My wife gave me (the counterr) a bag of 100 tailed shrimp and two empty bowls with the instruction to de-tail the shrimp. Put the tails (Trump) in one bowl and the shrimp (Byedon) in the other. Easy Peasy right? This went swimmingly well, however working quickly, occasionally I would toss the trump in the biden bowl and vice versa. Maybe I would spot this error and switch them around and maybe I wouldn't spot the error at all but at the end of the chore I honestly claimed that each bowl contained either bidens or trumps.

The GOP watcher assigned by the trumps) asks for a recount because she witnessed me deliberately switching the trumps and the bidens which is true. The recount done, two trumps were found in the biden bowl and one Biden in the trump bowl. So biden loses two then gains one, trump gains two but loses one.

In your world this would be massive evidence of fraud but it isn't. It's called human error and even if it was possible to go back and recount all of the other bags I have de-tailed over the years the same error margin would more than likely appear in every bag + or - a few %. It's called human error not FRAUD.

The same with your claims about ballots getting dropped off late is 100% possible if you refuse to take into account human error, buddy loads a van at the postal depot but accidentally leaves one on the dock or maybe he's told to leave before the last box got picked up at the polling station, who knows?

GOP affidavit. "I saw ballot boxes coming in the back door late."

It's called human error not FRAUD.

Emong is part of the Soviet troll process of firehosing. which is spraying social media with the same BS on as many channels/sources as possible so that the hard of thinking are bombarded by the same shite from dozens of different channels.

The key point of this are:

1) Russian propaganda is high volume and multichannel.
2) It's rapid, continuous, and repetitive.
3) It makes no commitment to objective reality.
4) And it makes no commitment to consistency.
The ultimate goal of firehosing isn't to pass lies off as truth. It's to rob concepts like facts and reality of their power. To reduce truth to just a position.
Essentially, reality is about picking sides.
They're basically saying there's no war between people who know the truth and people who are lying.
There's only positional warfare. Whoever has a better position.
Whoever has objectively more power owns reality.
And it's remarkable how effective that is.
Points 1-4 remind me of someone.

RAND call it the "Firehose of Falsehood": Russia's “Firehose of Falsehood” Propaganda Model

Emong's repetitions of the same old shite are part of this process. The very existence of his posts allows the troll farms to post elsewhere stuff like "official British Army website casts doubt on Biden victory". Nobody will follow up on this (well, very few will, but the trolls are not after them).

There is no "data analysis", only constant repetition of lies and distortions that even the Republicans know are bullshit.

Which is why his wibble has received zero support from our American posters here.

Last edited:
The Governor seems to have decided otherwise and is ordering an audit... I expect, Mr Sterling and his team have ran out of excuses and have absolutely zero credibility and will be lucky not to end up court themselves and financial records for those people would certainly be interesting to check.

The Governor seems to have decided otherwise and is ordering an audit... I expect, Mr Sterling and his team have ran out of excuses and have absolutely zero credibility and will be lucky not to end up court themselves and financial records for those people would certainly be interesting to check.
Ye gods comrade, how many of you vodka-swilling wife-beaters are there using this account? How long are your shifts? How much annual leave do you each get? Do you get a bonus turnip at Christmas?

bentobox

Old-Salt
So Joe Biden can win Georgia for the fourth time?

At this point the zero credibility resides with the people claiming fraud and your self.

In all probability the Governor is requesting an audit not because of the wild claims by DaiperDon and his merry co-hoaxers but he feels obligated to try and save the two badly needed GOP seats up for grabs in January.

As for going to court have the Supreme Judges of this years SPOTY Award contacted you yet?

2% of the duplicated, or 1% of the total... Given, you had however many million mail in ballots, i would say 1% is a significant number. Especially, if you also factor in the genuine illegal votes, which are in dispute and related to that ridiculously low rejection rate and the technical issues around what sort of App Service and endpoints were being used by Dominion and of course the software itself.

The evidence provided by the State Governments and its workers has been accepted at face value by the media, but given even Fox is now suffering a backlash, tells you that self interested shouts of 'goaway and shut up', or we'll get them next time is not going to work.

2% of a sample of 100 out of 3.2 million is not statistically significant. It’s certainly not evidence of ‘widespread’ anything.

So Joe Biden can win Georgia for the fourth time?
Perhaps so.. But its been an interesting dive into US politics and for the sanity of the more unstable anti-trumpers on the thread, its probably the best of results.

What I find interesting in Georgia, is if the boot was on the other foot, a Democrat State Government would have fought tooth and nail to investigate fraud. The republican side have adopted from day one a position that no fraud exists and have gone out of there way to go through the motions and that won't exactly encourage people to vote in those republican senate seats.

The Governor has asked for a signature audit and Sterlings rather weak excuses will be likely subject to a DOJ Investigation and lets see how it pans out.

• It's a fluid situation.
  • There's been a leak.
  • The case is water tight.
  • The courts with be flooded with litigations
  • New depths have been plumbed.
  • Let's drain the swamp.
  • Perhaps Trump's liquidity is a matter for the Insolvency Court?
  • The investigators have been deluged with accusations.
  • Conspiracy theories keep flooding in.
  • Difficult for the plaintiffs to keep their heads above water.
  • I'm here all week
[Ed: that's enough]
Water you really saying?

@emong

This is the sort of data analysis you should have come up with and should have shown us.

Matt Parker, the Stand-Up Maths guy destroys spurious claims about fraud in Michigan.

Shows you where to get the data. Takes the data. Analyses it using the same methods as the claimants. Shows claimants are wrong and deliberately misleading. Shows workings and underlying maths.

Thats the way to do it,
...and flog your book at the same time. Which is fair enough because Humble Pi is quite an entertaining book.

Republican GOP has a tenuous touch with reality...... good luck GOP Arizona...... your going to need all the luck you can get.

Latest Threads