Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Can we see your data analysis please. Workings, not a glib "Summary"

@LordVonHarley was kind enough to post his.

Why not show us the irrefutable evidence.

Most rational people are prepared to change their mind if the data changes, so fire us up.

If we have data we will go with it. If all we have is opinion we will go with mine and throw yours in the bin.

Bring it on.

It was not my data analysis. I only created the example to explain the weighting theory as peps where getting confused. I also included pros/cons.

I hereby, selflessly, offer up my services to be Dictator of Pennsylvania.

I promise to bring about the true workers revolution, and bring peace and happiness to all.
Those who refuse to be happy in political grounds will be dealt with most harshly.

I will bring about an age of equality, nationalisation, state wide universal health care and a return to strong trade unionism.

Each trade union will have a state funded shooting club. These clubs will enjoy practicing the American hobby of being armed with military grade firearms, tanks and war planes.

Education will be free upto to and including degree level.

We will, unfortunately have to build a wall to stop other, less fortunate America's who live in Republican states, from entering my utopia.

It's a tough job, but some one has to do it.

So your manifesto is basically "the punishments will continue until moral improves".

Good plan.

Gets my vote.

1. 2% of a sample is evidence of serious fraud.
2. Dominion and State Governments lied, when they're said the machines were not connected to the net and lied about foreign servers. Blockchain hash protected is immaterial, if the data was corrupted before it was finally saved to a blockchain. The mail in was not secure, so nobody can be sure of anything.
3. Video proof, that exposed a lie should be a redflag to any investigator.

All three of those specific pieces of evidence should raise serious questions and samples in all states need to be urgently taken.
2% is well with the normal statistical bounds for fraud and error for large sample sizes involving the public.
As I understand it the US tries to "cure" or resolve errors by actively contacting the voter and asking them to clarify or correct details.
The Dominion thing is just nonsense.
Video "proof" is easily faked, as you should know, judging by the crap agitprop videos you seem to be using as source materiel. (Unlike Dipso, poor deluded fool, who actually BELIEVES them.)

None of these three things are "Specific pieces of evidence".
They aren't specific, or indeed, evidence at all. Just allegations. Baseless ones.

It was not my data analysis. I only created the example to explain the weighting theory as peps where getting confused. I also included pros/cons.

I know.

It still demonstrates the point though.

If someone has some "data analysis" which forms the basis of their entire argument they could at least have the decency to show it.

I mean, it must exist. Surely. So let's see it.

It can't be that difficult for a skilled "data analyst" to show the basics of his analysis.

That analysis he clearly stated he did 3/4 weeks ago.

2% is well with the normal statistical bounds for fraud and error for large sample sizes involving the public.
As I understand it the US tries to "cure" or resolve errors by actively contacting the voter and asking them to clarify or correct details.
The Dominion thing is just nonsense.
Video "proof" is easily faked, as you should know, judging by the crap agitprop videos you seem to be using as source materiel. (Unlike Dipso, poor deluded fool, who actually BELIEVES them.)

None of these three things are "Specific pieces of evidence".
They aren't specific, or indeed, evidence at all. Just allegations. Baseless ones.

It's not 2%, it's 1% as per your other post.
The sample size was 200 ballots that included 100 ballots that had been duplicated. A number of ballots could not be read by the Tabulation machine, so staff duplicated them. Of those duplicated 2 where messed up by staff.

Like you said, well within the error rate.

But if they check all the ballots logically Biden could pick up votes too and increase his lead.

Yeah it's doing a bang up job going by this video.

The wall is the easy bit, it's the several dozen miles of inhospitable and well patrolled desert on the US side that's the difficult bit

The sample size was 200 ballots that included 100 ballots that had been duplicated. A number of ballots could not be read by the Tabulation machine, so staff duplicated them. Of those duplicated 2 where messed up by staff.

But if they check all the ballots logically Biden could pick up votes too and increase his lead.
I was quoting COMECON who mentioned 2%.

2% of the duplicated, or 1% of the total... Given, you had however many million mail in ballots, i would say 1% is a significant number. Especially, if you also factor in the genuine illegal votes, which are in dispute and related to that ridiculously low rejection rate and the technical issues around what sort of App Service and endpoints were being used by Dominion and of course the software itself.

The evidence provided by the State Governments and its workers has been accepted at face value by the media, but given even Fox is now suffering a backlash, tells you that self interested shouts of 'goaway and shut up', or we'll get them next time is not going to work.

You're just being stupid now.
Pennsylvania. All suits have been rejected. Even Trump has said taking it to the Supreme Court will be "difficult" and it's not even sure if they will hear the appeal. If they do, legal eagles are saying it would be very doubtful they would overturn the other courts' verdicts.
Arizona. The suit about voting machines and other things have now been dropped.
Georgia. The lawsuit there was rejected by the courts as "no evidence".
Michigan. A third federal lawsuit was lodged after two previous ones were rejected. The third one has been dropped.
Wisconsin. Yet another lawsuit which has been referred to as "completely baseless and not rooted in fact"
After a recount in two counties the vote in favour of Biden was upheld.
Georgia had a state wide recount and also confirmed Biden as the winner.

If Trump wants to take any of them further then the suits have to upheld by judges in the state to uphold the challenge before the Supreme Court could be asked to weigh in. With the only success Trump has had in one state where votes received after the deadline was cut from 9 days to 6 days, it is not even clear if the Supreme Court would be willing to hear any of the appeals.

"The evidence of fraud" you say? Even you should realise there isn't any.
Russian trolls will troll.

2% of the duplicated, or 1% of the total... Given, you had however many million mail in ballots, i would say 1% is a significant number. Especially, if you also factor in the genuine illegal votes, which are in dispute and related to that ridiculously low rejection rate and the technical issues around what sort of App Service and endpoints were being used by Dominion and of course the software itself.

The evidence provided by the State Governments and its workers has been accepted at face value by the media, but given even Fox is now suffering a backlash, tells you that self interested shouts of 'goaway and shut up', or we'll get them next time is not going to work.

If duplicated ballots have the 2% error rate, then you should only apply that expected error rate to the Duplicated Ballots and not the whole ballot population?

How many ballots where duplicated by staff?

If duplicated ballots have the 2% error rate, then you should only apply that expected error rate to the Duplicated Ballots and not the whole ballot population?

No idea, but I believe many military ballots, in particular were duplicated... You see, raise an interesting point and take heavy fire from the truly stupid (you know who you are) and more enlightened types like yourself downplay an individual piece of evidence as not enough to overturn the election.

My view is you have big evidence(which takes a lot longer to prove and require both State and national law enforcement to start knocking over tables) and you have lots of little pieces of evidence that can be proved and cumulatively reinforce the sense that things aren't half as clear as the media narrative.

You're just being stupid now.
Pennsylvania. All suits have been rejected. Even Trump has said taking it to the Supreme Court will be "difficult" and it's not even sure if they will hear the appeal. If they do, legal eagles are saying it would be very doubtful they would overturn the other courts' verdicts.
Arizona. The suit about voting machines and other things have now been dropped.
Georgia. The lawsuit there was rejected by the courts as "no evidence".
Michigan. A third federal lawsuit was lodged after two previous ones were rejected. The third one has been dropped.
Wisconsin. Yet another lawsuit which has been referred to as "completely baseless and not rooted in fact"
After a recount in two counties the vote in favour of Biden was upheld.
Georgia had a state wide recount and also confirmed Biden as the winner.

If Trump wants to take any of them further then the suits have to upheld by judges in the state to uphold the challenge before the Supreme Court could be asked to weigh in. With the only success Trump has had in one state where votes received after the deadline was cut from 9 days to 6 days, it is not even clear if the Supreme Court would be willing to hear any of the appeals.

"The evidence of fraud" you say? Even you should realise there isn't any.

How do you keep track of all the court cases? It's like wack a mole.

Surely if the DoJ is investigating any skulduggery, then their investigations are really the ones we should be watching, because they are the professionals?

Sabretooth

War Hero
The Presidential Result will not change regardless of objections and Lawsuits. However, the suits in various States are for control of Congress. Face it Trump has lost, but if the Republicans control Congress, Biden will achieve nothing. Therefore Trump's reign even in his absence will continue ...

ABNredleg

War Hero

GOP poll watchers testify about problems with duplicate ballots; fewer than 200 votes may be at stake

Ward had initially asked Warner for permission to inspect thousands of Arizona ballots for irregularities. On Monday, he granted her team the opportunity to review a limited number: 100 mail-in ballot and 100 duplicate ballots.

After the team found two errors on duplicate ballots, Wilenchik filed a motion asking to expand the duplicate ballot review. Maricopa County officials stepped in and allowed the team to review an additional 1,526 duplicates on Wednesday evening.

On Thursday, the parties presented their findings. Of the 1,626 duplicates reviewed, one contained a Trump vote that was counted for Biden. Five others contained votes for Trump that weren't counted at all, and two contained votes for Biden that weren't counted.

Scott Jarrett, Maricopa County's director of Election Day and emergency voting, noted during the hearing that the results of the review showed a duplication accuracy rate of more than 99%.

Extrapolating Trump's net gain of six votes from the 1,626-ballot sample and applying it to all 27,869 duplicate ballots in the county would give Trump just 103 additional votes in Maricopa County, he said.

The Secretary of State's Office later provided the total number of duplicate ballots statewide: 52,897. If the error rate from this week's inspection held, Trump would gain about 195 votes statewide.

Last edited:
No idea, but I believe many military ballots, in particular were duplicated... You see, raise an interesting point and take heavy fire from the truly stupid (you know who you are) and more enlightened types like yourself downplay an individual piece of evidence as not enough to overturn the election.

My view is you have big evidence(which takes a lot longer to prove and require both State and national law enforcement to start knocking over tables) and you have lots of little pieces of evidence that can be proved and cumulatively reinforce the sense that things aren't half as clear as the media narrative.

I would not say I am enlightened, I am just cynical and pragmatic.

Myself and others know fraud takes place, but you need evidence to prove it has taken place.

I am not a fan of either Biden or Trump, but I prefer Biden over Trump.
I dislike how the Democrats have played the last 4 years, but I am left wing and have more in common with their policies than with Republicans.

We will just need to wait for the DoJ to finish their investigation..... But it would be funny if they found out the Republicans had been harvesting blank ballots and hacking the system.

You clearly have not realised that your "beliefs" do not count as evidence.
It isn't an interesting point if demonstrably false.
An "individual" piece of evidence might overturn an individual case. It wouldn't be enough to overturn a whole national election.
Your views on evidence and legal proof are just that. Yours. And wrong.
The Courts don't work like that, and an accumulated mountain of trivialities don't add up to one material case.

I would not say I am enlightened, I am just cynical and pragmatic.

Myself and others know fraud takes place, but you need evidence to prove it has taken place.

I am not a fan of either Biden or Trump, but I prefer Biden over Trump.
I dislike how the Democrats have played the last 4 years, but I am left wing and have more in common with their policies than with Republicans.

We will just need to wait for the DoJ to finish their investigation..... But it would be funny if they found out the Republicans had been harvesting blank ballots and hacking the system.
Apart from the Georgia video which does look iffy, no other smoking guns have come to light and I'm with you on the evidence, that the DOJ will investigate and maybe one state may, or may not flip.. But Trump still loses, but the Biden Presidency will face 4 years of exactly the same hostility as Trump faced.

Despite what people think, I despise Trump and believe him to be a charlatan. But unlike you, tend to see him in a better light, as he really isn't a professional politician and sometimes an amateur can cut through the old thinking and introduce fresh thinking + he irritates the woke and makes him a friend.

ABNredleg

War Hero
Apart from the Georgia video which does look iffy, no other smoking guns have come to light and I'm with you on the evidence, that the DOJ will investigate and maybe one state may, or may not flip.. But Trump still loses, but the Biden Presidency will face 4 years of exactly the same hostility as Trump faced.

Despite what people think, I despise Trump and believe him to be a charlatan. But unlike you, tend to see him in a better light, as he really isn't a professional politician and sometimes an amateur can cut through the old thinking and introduce fresh thinking + he irritates the woke and makes him a friend.

Fact Check: Video From Georgia Does NOT Show Suitcases Filled With Ballots Suspiciously Pulled From Under A Table; Poll Watchers Were NOT Told To Leave | Lead Stories