Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

You do know that the DOJ has qualified its statement to AP, which was misreported... They've found credible allegations of fraud and are still investigating it, but at the moment nothing yet to overturn the election result.

Its good that some people don't simply follow the CNN/BBC line and simply dismiss evidence as trumpaloon bollox.

P.S
Funny how the mainstream media misreports so much stuff and never has to answer for it.

But but but where’s all this evidence Rudy says he has? Can’t he just turn that over?

bentobox

Old-Salt
You do know that the DOJ has qualified its statement to AP, which was misreported... They've found credible allegations of fraud and are still investigating it, but at the moment nothing yet to overturn the election result.

Its good that some people don't simply follow the CNN/BBC line and simply dismiss evidence as trumpaloon bollox.

P.S
Funny how the mainstream media misreports so much stuff and never has to answer for it.
Could you please direct me to this qualification, I tried to find it myself.

Thanks

Could you please direct me to this qualification, I tried to find it myself.

Thanks
No probs:-

Catherine Herridge Twitter (CBS_Herridge)

From a DOJ spokesperson: “Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor

bentobox

Old-Salt
No probs:-

Catherine Herridge Twitter (CBS_Herridge)

From a DOJ spokesperson: “Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor
the second part of her tweet reads:

"what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

So I would have to respectfully disagree with your assertion that they have FOUND credible evidence, when it appears that the DOJ is still in the pursuit of allegations.

the second part of her tweet reads:

"what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

So I would have to respectfully disagree with your assertion that they have FOUND credible evidence, when it appears that the DOJ is still in the pursuit of allegations.
Credible, but as of now not enough to overturn the election... I have a sense Arizona will flip based on the number of illegal votes and Georgia and PA is a very murky situation and will probably take the next six months to pick away at the scab.

As an amusing aside. You might want to watch out for the CNNTapes,... Project Veritas have received the hacked editorial meetings of CNN, for the past two months and have full recordings that they're are preparing to release and I would imagine it would be like this anti-trumper thread, but people still masquerading as objective and noble journalists of the fourth estate.

P.S.
I would love to get a camera in on the BBC editorial meeting, must remember to download that request to my FSB Handler :) to wind up hector and the other anti-russian troll squad.

Biden won outright fair and square. Was there voter fraud? no doubt, but not nearly the tens of millions of votes some are claiming that would skew the election. I have friends whom I thought rational who still think the supreme court will throw the results out anyday, they believe any meme on facebook that supports that. It's sad they now act like Hillary bots did in 2016.

And sadly as I expected trumps EGO will still not accept the results, and likely never will.

Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No really surprising. I can't think of a single US election where there has NOT been claims of fraud or skulduggery.

This year it is the Chinese, last year it was the Russians....

The sad thing is it deflects from real electoral issues. Voter supersession in southern states (of maiming black voters) for example.
And don't forget long dead Venezuelan dictators...

P.S
All the online mainstream media I saw this morning on that subject, including the BBC, made it clear that the DoJ had not closed their investigation. BBC quoted Barr as saying "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election...". My bold. The real fraud is being perpetrated by those attempting to undermine the legitimacy of a democratic election without evidence.

Last edited:

P.S

Of course it could also be that Barr included a few caveats to attempt to cover his arrse with his boss, knowing how much of a hissy fit he was likely to throw...

Credible, but as of now not enough to overturn the election... I have a sense Arizona will flip based on the number of illegal votes and Georgia and PA is a very murky situation and will probably take the next six months to pick away at the scab.

As an amusing aside. You might want to watch out for the CNNTapes,... Project Veritas have received the hacked editorial meetings of CNN, for the past two months and have full recordings that they're are preparing to release and I would imagine it would be like this anti-trumper thread, but people still masquerading as objective and noble journalists of the fourth estate.

P.S.
I would love to get a camera in on the BBC editorial meeting, must remember to download that request to my FSB Handler :) to wind up hector and the other anti-russian troll squad.
Project Veritas....
Really?

Pardon? Buy shares in Sharpies..... I see a spike in White House purchases dropping off sharply around the 20th of January.

It’s too late at night for me to watch all of this, but for you night owls, here’s Trump probably kicking off marshal law or something. I guess i’ll Find out in the morning.

See Donald.... you missed out on all this fun!

If he's running he's a gook....... if he's not running he's a god damn well trained gook.

Last edited:
So did Biden, do try to keep up, boyo

So what we need are more wars....... these long periods of peace are reflecting badly on future Presidents!

"Boyo".... what valley are you from and I suspect you don't know which code.

Last edited:
..................................................Now, this makes more sense that Trump does........................

A cracking copy of David Bowie singing a Queen number!

Last edited:
So what we need are more wars....... these long periods of peace are reflecting badly on future Presidents!

"Boyo".... what valley are you from and I suspect you don't know which code.
Gibbering, you are the master of it, just add family slotted by army and you could be bugsy

Gibbering, you are the master of it, just add family slotted by army and you could be bugsy
Sean Hennity or Tucker Carlson.... just trying to guess who tops up your retard mode every morning.

Slotting. don't talk about something you know nothing about, put it on that amazingly big long list of stuff you know nothing about.

This is the cheap version, the good ones cost about 200 quid.

Can spot when you go beddie byes........ and you ain't USA.

Last edited:

Latest Threads