Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

You are still wrong, but you do you and shift the goalposts to suit your spreadsheet.

"but you do you and shift..." Makes no sense????

Show me where on this thread the full scope of the " Weighted Vote" theory was published?
Show me where Emcon stated what could and could not be done?

You only asked for the vote totals to add up to 2000. I gave you a solution.

Don't give it "that's not want I wanted".
It was a lose scope and you know it.

Meanwhile, there are some seriously unhinged former Grown-Ups in the United States. I don't apologise for posting this article from the Daily Mail; the content they report is so unbelievable and straight out of a low-budget Netflix serial (qv The Shooter). Who could possible believe this tripe of US SOF attacking a server farm in Frankfurt guarded by the CIA?

Actually, potentially 70 million voters seem to believe this utter garbage...

Conspiraloons, they walk amongst us.

While the theory would make a great story for a film, and is technically plausible in some situations, it is a dead end. It is unlikely to have happened. It is a nothing burger.

It was the MacGuffin of the TV series Scandal where a small cabal of fixers fixed the voting machines in one swing state and gave the election to their man.

Actually, potentially 70 million voters seem to believe this utter garbage...

No really surprising. I can't think of a single US election where there has NOT been claims of fraud or skulduggery.

This year it is the Chinese, last year it was the Russians....

The sad thing is it deflects from real electoral issues. Voter supersession in southern states (of maiming black voters) for example.

Trump's Team and the myriad of little people who are investigating this stuff, have convinced most people that fraud existed with the many anomalies and the next question is how widespread who were the perpetrators and who covered it up.

Extent - Is in the process of investigation.
Perpetrators - Its not going to be the DNC directly and all eyes seem focused on the NGOs, which will be hard to crack, as they're are true believers. I would certainly take a long hard look at BLM and its affiliates.
Cover Up - Mixture of weak people who want this to go away, those who have no objectivity and don't care an election was undermined, so long as it gets rid of orange man bad. A tiny number of true believers in state governments and I wouldn't be surprised if your talking a half dozen people in each state.

Solution to settle it -
Pick one county and actually bring in people from out of state and I suggested the military to actually count, verify every ballot to a real human being and if the result in that county is more than say 2% out, then the whole election is fraudelent.

Summary:-
Obviously all the three future questions will take years to unpick and this is never going away.
Are all Russians as stupid as you?

I think I will take Dominions public statement at face value.

If we start going down the rabbit hole of "don't believe him, he is lying to you. Only believe me, I know the truth" then we are in the realms of Gas Lighting and manipulation.

The Georgia machines have gone through a % audit by an independent security company and where given a clean bill of health.

We have shown on the thread that weighting votes can change the results, but there is no evidence that this took part in Georgia.

The use of paper ballots from voting machines is used to mitigate the risk of s/w exploits to change the results. The manual recounts in Georgia have only shown that human error with memory sticks have resulted in miss counts.

Even Barr says that he has not found anything hooky on a scale that would change the election.

The theory of weighted votes, while technically possible, is unlikely to have happened due to security measures used to stop people from cheating and there being no tangible evidence being found of it happening in the state of Georgia as part of the software audit or manual recount.

While the theory would make a great story for a film, and is technically plausible in some situations, it is a dead end. It is unlikely to have happened. It is a nothing burger.
Look at the tone of debate on here and the personal attacks from the most ardent anti-trumpers to see that a rational, objective and logical debate is almost entirely impossible and certification will only deepen the chasm. I saw the laughable Georgia official demanding that 'this stops', but that only plays into the bottom line of trust me and go away i.e. to accept face value, requires trust and that well has being well and truly spoiled over four years and the many anomalies around turnout in key states.

I maintain; that the military does retain the trust of both sides and for sanities sake, should be brought in immediatly and asked to count one county by hand, with each ballot, traced to its owner and verified physically. That would shut down the Trump side claims and if anything is found would shut down the other sides denial.

The alternative is do nothing, certify the election and then spend the next four years like the last four. Only, rather than an external enemy to hate(russia), the country would rip itself apart and that doesn't serve the cause of democracy (I am deeply worried how this plays to our enemies).

It was the MacGuffin of the TV series Scandal where a small cabal of fixers fixed the voting machines in one swing state and gave the election to their man.

Was there an episode of where a group of ex forces argued about how best to audit the election?
If not, it does not sound very realistic. ;0)

Look at the tone of debate on here and the personal attacks from the most ardent anti-trumpers to see that a rational, objective and logical debate is almost entirely impossible and certification will only deepen the chasm. I saw the laughable Georgia official demanding that 'this stops', but that only plays into the bottom line of trust me and go away i.e. to accept face value, requires trust and that well has being well and truly spoiled over four years and the many anomalies around turnout in key states.

I maintain; that the military does retain the trust of both sides and for sanities sake, should be brought in immediatly and asked to count one county by hand, with each ballot, traced to its owner and verified physically. That would shut down the Trump side claims and if anything is found would shut down the other sides denial.

The alternative is do nothing, certify the election and then spend the next four years like the last four. Only, rather than an external enemy to hate(russia), the country would rip itself apart and that doesn't serve the cause of democracy (I am deeply worried how this plays to our enemies).

You’re getting the bashing because, contrary to what you believe, you’re not being logical and persist in this nonsense.

And as with conspiraloons in general, you won’t accept rational explanations.

Was there an episode of where a group of ex forces argued about how best to audit the election?
If not, it does not sound very realistic. ;0)

There was.

It scored 0.0 on Rotten Tomatoes and DenOfGeek.

Comments included: "not realistic"; "boring"; "makes ditchwater look like champagne"; "the Russian actor was useless"; "the mad actor/actress made us laugh. Sadly it was at him/her, not with them"; "I paid my licence fee for this shite. I was robbed".

You’re getting the bashing because, contrary to what you believe, you’re not being logical and persist in this nonsense.

And as with conspiraloons in general, you won’t accept rational explanations.
Ignore my debate over the trump supporting sides evidence and deny its evidence.
Ignore my view that a single county recount by the national guard or a regular brigade might dial down the heat.

As I see it, the only people who want Biden inaugurated, with a giant black cloud over his head is the very people your supposed to be against (russia/china/iran). So what is your answer ? how do you make 70 odd million people you label conspiraloons to believe and trust your views.

Ignore a problem and your likely to find life doesn't get better, but turns a damn sight worse.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ignore my debate over the trump supporting sides evidence and deny its evidence.
Ignore my view that a single county recount by the national guard or a regular brigade might dial down the heat.

As I see it, the only people who want Biden inaugurated, with a giant black cloud over his head is the very people your supposed to be against (russia/china/iran). So what is your answer ? how do you make 70 odd million people you label conspiraloons to believe and trust your views.

Ignore a problem and your likely to find life doesn't get better, but turns a damn sight worse.
If you had a shred of evidence, that would be nice.

wibble snip

wibble snip

As I see it the only people who want Biden inaugurated are the 80 million+ who voted for him. You seem to have forgotten about them with your Russia/Iran wibble.

Plus the ones Jim Crow suppressed.

I know its hard to understand for a Sov troll and alleged data analyst but that is significantly higher than the 73 million+ that voted Donny.

No one is arguing that all the people who voted Trump are conspiraloons.

Only that you are.

And "is" should be "are" as "people" is a plural. Back to the Gorky Akademy, komrad.

If you had a shred of evidence, that would be nice.
I don't really give a s*** what you think... My concern and should be yours, is fixing the problem and not simply trolling for trollings sake like so many others. The only way to fix this problem is an objective group.

So the Democrats have already made clear that SCOTUS is an evil trump entity and the past four years, the Republicans have come to distrust the FBI and the local state functionaries in democrat counties. So it leaves you with only one arm of government and that is the military.

In math; a sample of random mail in ballots needs to be taken and analysed at the granular level, including contacting the voters to confirm identity. The objective party, who can do that is clearly the military and I am at a loss why the idea seems so far fetched.

YUM.

70 million people aren’t conspiraloons. Only the conspiraloons amongst them.

And you’re ignoring the steady drip drip of even Republicans who you would have thought would want a trump presidency confirming that the vote was fair and not ‘stolen’.

I don't really give a s*** what you think... My concern and should be yours, is fixing the problem and not simply trolling for trollings sake like so many others. The only way to fix this problem is an objective group.

So the Democrats have already made clear that SCOTUS is an evil trump entity and the past four years, the Republicans have come to distrust the FBI and the local state functionaries in democrat counties. So it leaves you with only one arm of government and that is the military.

In math; a sample of random mail in ballots needs to be taken and analysed at the granular level, including contacting the voters to confirm identity. The objective party, who can do that is clearly the military and I am at a loss why the idea seems so far fetched.

Western countries have long avoided any link between their military and the electoral process.

That is why none of them are run as kleptocracies by the KGB.

Like yours is.

Western countries have long avoided any link between their military and the electoral process.

That is why none of them are run as kleptocracies by the KGB.

Like yours is.

And if the military did indeed do a recount, the conspiraloons will still not be satisfied if the results were the same, claiming deep state and they’re following orders, etc.,

Look at that classic ‘the military are in on it’ with the 9/11 conspiraloon theories.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Why would I want to fix a problem hat doesn't actually exist?

And if the military did indeed do a recount, the conspiraloons will still not be satisfied if the results were the same, claiming deep state and they’re following orders, etc.,

Look at that classic ‘the military are in on it’ with the 9/11 conspiraloon theories.
So to deal with a huge quantity of clerical work, and verify that against a complex IT system, and carry out deep data analysis and forensic software checks...
The solution is a battalion of National Guard rednecks or (God save the USA) several hundred Regular crayon-eating infantrymen? Really?

Now, I have met US servicemen, and I somehow don't see that average GIs can do much outside their MOS choice. Checking voting machines isn't one of them.

You might as well suggest a good way of running the US air traffic control system would be to hand it over to a troop of baboons.