Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I read the article. It doesn’t imply anything of the sort.

But your post is an example of your understanding of facts being skewed by your conspiracy theory enhancer mindset.
His exact words:-
"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election"

To Date - does not mean its over and much of the investigating is going on outside the DOJ.
On a scale - explicitly states that some exists, otherwise he would have said not seen any fraud.

offog

LE
"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election"

To Date - does not mean its over and much of the investigating is going on outside the DOJ.
On a scale - explicitly states that some exists, otherwise he would have said not seen any fraud.
Your ability to understand simple English is staggering.

There has been fraud and to my knowledge one person has been arrested so far. So to say no fraud has taken place would be wrong. But the salient point is "on a scale" which you seem unable to grasp.

Trump's Team and the myriad of little people who are investigating this stuff, have convinced most people that fraud existed with the many anomalies and the next question is how widespread who were the perpetrators and who covered it up.

Extent - Is in the process of investigation.
Perpetrators - Its not going to be the DNC directly and all eyes seem focused on the NGOs, which will be hard to crack, as they're are true believers. I would certainly take a long hard look at BLM and its affiliates.
Cover Up - Mixture of weak people who want this to go away, those who have no objectivity and don't care an election was undermined, so long as it gets rid of orange man bad. A tiny number of true believers in state governments and I wouldn't be surprised if your talking a half dozen people in each state.

Solution to settle it -
Pick one county and actually bring in people from out of state and I suggested the military to actually count, verify every ballot to a real human being and if the result in that county is more than say 2% out, then the whole election is fraudelent.

Summary:-
Obviously all the three future questions will take years to unpick and this is never going away.

Are you upset that my example worked and then disproved the theory? :0(

I think you would need to calculate the value of the weighting based on number of votes. There is probably already a mathematical formula for it. Have you tried Google?
Your example didn't disprove anything. Seriously, I've shown you why the maths doesn't work in the real world.

Go and do as I suggested with your spreadsheet, post the results.

offog

LE
Trump's Team and the myriad of little people who are investigating this stuff, have convinced most people that fraud existed with the many anomalies and the next question is how widespread who were the perpetrators and who covered it up.

Perpetrators - Its not going to be the DNC directly and all eyes seem focused on the NGOs, which will be hard to crack, as they're are true believers. I would certainly take a long hard look at BLM and its affiliates.
Cover Up - Mixture of weak people who want this to go away, those who have no objectivity and don't care an election was undermined, so long as it gets rid of orange man bad. A tiny number of true believers in state governments and I wouldn't be surprised if your talking a half dozen people in each state.

Solution to settle it -
Pick one county and actually bring in people from out of state and I suggested the military to actually count, verify every ballot to a real human being and if the result in that county is more than say 2% out, then the whole election is fraudelent.

Obviously all the three future questions will take years to unpick and this is never going away.

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”​

I knocked up this table over a morning coffee. Not that hard to work out the variable weighting of the losing team. It is also scalable if needed.

Personally, any thing after 1.2 weighting and the results will not look realistic and straight out of S.America.

And as per the point I made before you did this, you have to change the weighting after the count, which is pointless, you may as well just transfer votes from A to B

Any audit will detect this as the cast votes won't match the recorded totals for the candidate (you don't audit by just checking the overal number of votes cast tallies, for obvious reasons).

There are much easier ways to alter the candidate totals as votes are cast than this, which I won't bother detailing. They also don't stand up to audit.

I’m just glad he drained the swamp so will not need to give out any presidential pardons.

Are you upset that my example worked and then disproved the theory? :0(

I think you would need to calculate the value of the weighting based on number of votes. There is probably already a mathematical formula for it. Have you tried Google?
There's an easier way to do it than that, and it doesn't need to be a float type to work. Just insert a routine that tests if the running count is an integer multiple of, say, four and when it is, flip the next vote for candidate A to candidate B.
It won't give an exact multiplier factor, but it will still have the desired effect while leaving the total votes cast unaffected.
The float type is nothing but a red herring.

Your example didn't disprove anything. Seriously, I've shown you why the maths doesn't work in the real world.

Go and do as I suggested with your spreadsheet, post the results.
Maths with an s? Don't confuse the poor fool.

What, you mean all the bigly evidence dug up by Rudy and his top team of lawyers proving the fraud hasn’t been handed over to the DoJ?

Or, it’s been handed over and it doesn’t show the extent claimed. Duh

It really doesn't.

I think we are long past the point of accepting a dominion statement as entirely factual, unless its inside a courtroom. How many state officials seem surprised, the machines were connected to the net and presumably data stored in the cloud.

On rigging and conspiracy; it works both ways. The one weakness of the supposed conspiracy, is exactly what you identify as a reason and that is the Human Factor. In Georgia, they're made reference to NGOs and fraud in terms of ballot harvesting and below the radar the injection of additional ballots, that had to be pre-prepared and a stockpile held and I would assume any investigation will be heavily focused on that area to see if the logistics train can be traced and establish an organised conspiracy across state lines.

I think I will take Dominions public statement at face value.

If we start going down the rabbit hole of "don't believe him, he is lying to you. Only believe me, I know the truth" then we are in the realms of Gas Lighting and manipulation.

The Georgia machines have gone through a % audit by an independent security company and where given a clean bill of health.

We have shown on the thread that weighting votes can change the results, but there is no evidence that this took part in Georgia.

The use of paper ballots from voting machines is used to mitigate the risk of s/w exploits to change the results. The manual recounts in Georgia have only shown that human error with memory sticks have resulted in miss counts.

Even Barr says that he has not found anything hooky on a scale that would change the election.

The theory of weighted votes, while technically possible, is unlikely to have happened due to security measures used to stop people from cheating and there being no tangible evidence being found of it happening in the state of Georgia as part of the software audit or manual recount.

While the theory would make a great story for a film, and is technically plausible in some situations, it is a dead end. It is unlikely to have happened. It is a nothing burger.

Solution to settle it -

Summary- none of this supposition and fantasy has any evidence, and we wish you would go away.

And as per the point I made before you did this, you have to change the weighting after the count, which is pointless, you may as well just transfer votes from A to B

Any audit will detect this as the cast votes won't match the recorded totals for the candidate (you don't audit by just checking the overal number of votes cast tallies, for obvious reasons).

There are much easier ways to alter the candidate totals as votes are cast than this, which I won't bother detailing. They also don't stand up to audit.

Well done Trigger, I and others have pointed out that fudging the numbers gets discovered when they are audited.

The Weighted Votes theory, like any other fraud that uses formula slight if hand to change values, it does not hold up to scrutiny when the base data is examined. I made that clear in my example with Audit Question 2.

Yes there are easier ways of cheating, but Emcon tabled the weighted votes theory so that is the one I looked into.

Emcon never stated when the weighted votes where calculated, either at the end or live.
As I have shown, it is easy to do at the end.
You got pissy because I was able to use formula slight of hand to for the examples YOU requested. You never said they had to calculated live. You decided to change the scope because you did not like the results I gave you showing how easy it was to fudge the figures.

If you want the variable weighting to be recalculated for each new vote cast, then could be done too. It would be a lot more complex.

We both agree that systems can be exploited.
We both agree that weighted votes was unlikely to have been used in Georgia as there is no evidence of it happening.

We both agree that are much better ways to cheat.

Can we agree that software manipulation to rig a vote is plausible, but unlikely due to security safe guards and audits?

Meanwhile, there are some seriously unhinged former Grown-Ups in the United States. I don't apologise for posting this article from the Daily Mail; the content they report is so unbelievable and straight out of a low-budget Netflix serial (qv The Shooter). Who could possible believe this tripe of US SOF attacking a server farm in Frankfurt guarded by the CIA?

Actually, potentially 70 million voters seem to believe this utter garbage...

Your anger and frustration brings me great happiness.

I am sorry that I did not dog pile onto Emcon and took a bit of time to mull over his/her theory and showed how it could work and where it's flaws where.

I am not really sorry.

Your anger and frustration brings me great happiness.

I am sorry that I did not dog pile onto Emcon and took a bit of time to mull over his/her theory and showed how it could work and where it's flaws where.

I am not really sorry.

You are still wrong, but you do you and shift the goalposts to suit your spreadsheet.

Latest Threads