Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

On well, it’s done and dusted then, the fat lady can sing now:

E933D979-5182-4A18-A5BA-ABC80D0091B1.jpeg

First the Trump sycophants turned on Fox when they called Arizona for Biden, calling them "traitors". Newsmax has recently been given the same treatment for reporting states certifying their votes for Biden. Now they’re calling Barr a deep state liberal plant, a snake and a lying bastard.

If your "metric" for truth is whatever your dear leader states rather than actual objective fact, then you're a a participant of a fcuking mental cult.

First the Trump sycophants turned on Fox when they called Arizona for Biden, calling them "traitors". Newsmax has recently been given the same treatment for reporting states certifying their votes for Biden. Now they’re calling Barr a deep state liberal plant, a snake and a lying bastard.

If your "metric" for truth is whatever your dear leader states rather than actual objective fact, then you're a a participant of a fcuking mental cult.
And Obama has an issue with Hispanics who voted for trump and Biden has said blacks who didnt vote for him were not black

Trump for a second term..... nothing like a bullet whizz past your ear to get your shyt rounded up and pointing in the right direction.

BigT

LE
But she wasn't, Trump wisely carried on with tradition and let it go. Just as Biden wants to do, and as long as that tradition remains then life will carry on.

I don't think It was anything to do with tradition it was due to there being nothing to lock her up for. It made for a great chant at Trumps rallies but had no real basis in fact.

BigT

LE
Your system like others has it's pro's and con's. You don't get charged at the point of delivery but neither do we, unless it is a Copay but those are rather insignificant. The difference is that you folks pay taxes to keep your system in business. Which we also do as well for the social programs we have. But the insurance allows me to pick our coverage which we deem appropriate for our individual needs, and that burden is on me.

I don't think we can really compare quality of care because I would think it would be very similar, and speed of care will probably vary depending on location in each country. We have the good, the bad, and the ugly like you folks I would imagine.

But we already have a growing tax burden with a class of people who pay nothing into the system and get more from the government, adding cradle to the grave healthcare for everybody just increases that burden significantly. I mean for FFS we have 14 percent of the population wanting their debt forgiven at the expense of the 86 percent who don't have these problems.

Those people that you say don't pay anything into the system are poor people who don't earn earn enough to pay federal taxes. The thing about those poor people, the low paid or those relying on benefits is that they tend to spend 100% of their income just to get by. The money they spend goes into the economy which funds the system. It's why all the trickle down approach has done is increase the wealth gap.

On well, it’s done and dusted then, the fat lady can sing now:

If you ignore the misleading headline and actually read the article. It strongly implies, that a lot of fraud was found, but nothing sufficient enough to overturn the election... I also dug out the actual source statement and he also added a 'yet'.

Highly unlikely.

No out of state servers, no last minute patches.

The Georgia audit was a manual recount, and software audit. The only miss counts was due to humans.
Had the software been exploited, it would have been exposed.

Yes, computer systems can be exploited, but there are far easier ways of rigging an election.
As others have said, it would take a lot of people to co-ordinate a country wide rigging, someone would have blabbed on social media by now.
I think we are long past the point of accepting a dominion statement as entirely factual, unless its inside a courtroom. How many state officials seem surprised, the machines were connected to the net and presumably data stored in the cloud.

On rigging and conspiracy; it works both ways. The one weakness of the supposed conspiracy, is exactly what you identify as a reason and that is the Human Factor. In Georgia, they're made reference to NGOs and fraud in terms of ballot harvesting and below the radar the injection of additional ballots, that had to be pre-prepared and a stockpile held and I would assume any investigation will be heavily focused on that area to see if the logistics train can be traced and establish an organised conspiracy across state lines.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you ignore the misleading headline and actually read the article. It strongly implies, that a lot of fraud was found, but nothing sufficient enough to overturn the election... I also dug out the actual source statement and he also added a 'yet'.
It doesn't, well not to anybody even remotely normal.

Trump the f*@kwit’s blabber could get someone killed:

Well it is what it is and there's good people on both sides.

Has he pardoned his entire family and himself yet? Why would he need to do that if no criminal acts have been performed.

Oh.

Now do it for 400 vs 600 votes, or 300 vs 700, rather than a cherry picked total.
1606894689696.png

I knocked up this table over a morning coffee. Not that hard to work out the variable weighting of the losing team. It is also scalable if needed.

Personally, any thing after 1.2 weighting and the results will not look realistic and straight out of S.America.

offog

LE
Well it is what it is and there's good people on both sides.

Has he pardoned his entire family and himself yet? Why would he need to do that if no criminal acts have been performed.

Oh.
Well one name that will not be on the list Barr. I have no idea why.

Well one name that will not be on the list Barr. I have no idea why.
Society today eh? You just can't get the unquestioningly obedient underlings, lackeys and yes-men staff. What's a dictator good employer to do?

Latest Threads