Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims that the election was stolen, and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

Source: AP

And that’s from Barr.

Truly the rats are leaving the sinking ship...

1606851563756.png

1606851613096.png

looks like I cannot upload xls format to this forum! so you will just get screen shots.

Two examples. Both have 1000 votes.
Team A has 500 votes cast (unique ID 1-500).
Team B has 500 votes cast (unique ID 501 - 1000).
Each vote record is assigned to a table depending on who the vote is cast for. Team A and Team B.
Each vote record = one line in the table + unique vote ID.

The "Weighted" example show that if a SUM formula, the system still counts all 1000 votes but the Sum Total is 400 for A and 600 for B.
If a record COUNT formula is used then system counts the entries and returns 500 votes each. Formula slight of hand!

The number of vote records in the system remains unchanged but the results are different.
This allows the results to pass the first question of the audit "Do the total number of votes cast equal the combined total of Team A + Team B in the system."

BUT it fails the second question of an actual hand count of the paper ballots. Oddly, it is for this reason that the US has paper ballots along side electronic voting. They needed a way to audit electronic voting machines to prove they are working correctly.

Is it possible of to build a voting system like this or exploit a system to work like this to rig the vote? Yes
Is it likely this is what we have seen happen wide scale in the States? unlikely. The s/w was audited and a hand count carried out. Plus the usual tamper seals etc.

Just because some thing is low risk and has a low chance of happening does not mean it cannot happen or will never happen.

No one on this forum is part of Dominion and privy to their s/w architecture, so there is going to be a lot of speculation on how their system works, but there is a very good reason why their systems have tamper seals on them and why they audit the s/w on a regular basis. Can anyone guess why they protect their systems from being tampered with?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims that the election was stolen, and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

Source: AP

Someone needs to take Emongcon's shoe laces away. Cell watch until further notice.

Giving all of a states EC votes to the winner effectively ignores all of the losers votes, So in a way this is weighting the winners votes.
The funny thing is that because some states are effectively forgone conclusions the winner takes all system means that most of the time both parties can afford to ignore them.

I think you need crayons for him and you need to remember that abuse is the best way to discuss anything. But to throw in an example:-

1 x 0.8 = 0.8 - the multiplier to be used for Trump.
1 x 1.2 = 1.2 - the multiplier to be used for Biden.
1000 ballots x 0.8 = 800 ballots scanned and tabulated, then uploaded to the state tally.
1000 ballots x 1.2 = 1200 ballots scanned and tabulated, then uploaded across an insecure network connection.

Summary of Questions nobody asks, because no evidence exists:-
0. Why did Dominion have software updates within the code lock, that a county official was unaware of.
1. Who authorised the software updates and what paperwork exists, for that authorisation explaining the problem.
2. Has any software updates been applied by dominion, since Election Day i.e. reset the modifier to 1, or deleted out the audit, which is probably only held for 30 days.
3. If you add the specific massive spikes they equate several dumps of 100k+ votes and was needed, because Trump was picking up 1600+ votes to Bidens 1000 and the machine algorithm, needed a dump to pull the predicted number closer together.

Highly unlikely.

No out of state servers, no last minute patches.

The Georgia audit was a manual recount, and software audit. The only miss counts was due to humans.
Had the software been exploited, it would have been exposed.

Yes, computer systems can be exploited, but there are far easier ways of rigging an election.
As others have said, it would take a lot of people to co-ordinate a country wide rigging, someone would have blabbed on social media by now.

Could we study the NHS and maybe cherry pick ideas for Medicare and Medicaid?? Yes absolutely, I would have no problem with that. But copy your system directly...not big into the State having control over funding and budgets.
I think that the thing a lot of non-Americans find difficult to understand about this sort of stance is that you're unwilling to let the State have control but perfectly happy with insurance and hospital boards have it.
This would make sense if your insurers and hospitals were exclusively Mutual or other not-for-profit societies/companies where the customer is also the owner but most of them are giant corporations with shareholders and a consequent conflict of interest between what's best for the patient and what's best for the shareholder.

Highly unlikely.

The Georgia audit was a manual recount, and software audit. The only miss counts was due to humans.

Yes, computer systems can be exploited, but there are far easier ways of rigging an election.
As others have said, it would take a lot of people to co-ordinate a country wide rigging, someone would have blabbed on social media by now.
I work for Her Maj in the bowels of the lizard people's Government.
If you said we had to run a conspiracy, it would fall apart in the first week because we can't get management to find diary space, fill in their parts of the programme plan, or even read the %@#£ minutes.
It's a success if more than half find the meeting room, let alone turn up on time.

ABNredleg

War Hero
Highly unlikely.

Barr, in his interview, specifically states that DOJ and Homeland Security looked into the claim that votes were being flipped electronically and found nothing.

ABNredleg

War Hero
If you said we had to run a conspiracy, it would fall apart in the first week because we can't get management to find diary space, fill in their parts of the programme plan, or even read the %@#£ minutes.
It's a success if more than half find the meeting room, let alone turn up on time.
I worked in IT in local government for 25 years and I just shake my head when people suggest these elaborate conspiracies.

This is a double bluff to lull us into a false sense of security of making us think our Lizard over lord's are as inept as our human government!

Then when our defenses are down ................... **** PROBES!!!!!

I think you need crayons for him and you need to remember that abuse is the best way to discuss anything. But to throw in an example:-

1 x 0.8 = 0.8 - the multiplier to be used for Trump.
1 x 1.2 = 1.2 - the multiplier to be used for Biden.
You are the one who doesn't understand the maths.

Now do it with a total of 2000 votes but 1200 for one candidate and 800 for the other:

Option 1

1200 x 0.8 = 960
800 x 1.2 = 960
Total = 1920 - you've just lost 80 votes

Option 2

1200 x 1.2 = 1440
800 x 0.8 = 640
Total = 2080 - you've just create 80 votes.

You can only make the totals match if you choose the multipliers AFTER you know the total votes cast. In which case you may as well just set the totals how you want at that point.

Fraction voting at the point of votes being cast would fail the first audit. It simply doesn't work.

Going to tell any more lies about being in IT?

That's what you want the sheeple to believe...

I think the point LVH is making is that you could set up the system for goal seeking. Make the percentage weighting flexible such that the total is iterated down to the 1000 votes you knew were cast. So pop down the 1.2 and flex the 0.8 accordingly.
Which can only be done after the total is known, and cannot be done by the machine as votes are cast.

If your creating an AWS Service agreement, you have to explicitly setup to only link to the local cloud storage within a couple of hundred miles and if you don't explicitly do that, then the data could be stored anywhere.
Not true, most of the services are regionalised unless you go to extra effort (and costs) to use multi region services.

Latest Threads