Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

As you've just found out, it's much harder to cheat than you think.

And of course the only real thing the developers worried about was not "how can we quickly tabulate votes" but "how can this be rigged".

I imagine the actual vote tallying aspect of the machinery took about 5% of their development effort. After all, IBM could have done that bit in the 1930s.

The other 95% was spent on making the software and hardware robust and tamper proof.

Emong seems to think it was knocked up in ten minutes in Excel.

You do that. Looking forward to you making 1000 equal 1040

You can't, obviously.

I think the point LVH is making is that you could set up the system for goal seeking. Make the percentage weighting flexible such that the total is iterated down to the 1000 votes you knew were cast. So pop down the 1.2 and flex the 0.8 accordingly.

TBH I don't know why I am bothering as weighted votes is nothing more than a bollox concept Emongmong just dreamt up.

Are the claims of the Frankfurt server still doing the rounds? The server was for Scytl and not Dominion and the back-up servers were for a specific European Parliament project with the servers closed down in September 2019. It appears that the die-hard conspiracy theorists spun it and fabricated the story that the US military had raided and seized equipment in Germany and Spain.

Jonathan Brill, the president and general manager for Scytl’s U.S. division, told the AP the company had a temporary connection to Frankfurt last year. “Backup servers in Frankfurt were used for a specific project for the European Parliament in 2019,” Brill said. “These back-up servers were closed in September 2019.”

Brill said when it comes to the U.S. elections, “Scytl products sold to US customers are fully housed in the US, utilizing Amazon Web Services and have never been housed in Germany.”

Scytl’s U.S. division provided four election-related products to city, county and state clients for the Nov. 3 election, including an interface to train election workers, online tools to educate voters, an online platform for voters to request absentee ballots and an online platform to display real-time election results tabulated by local election officials.

Scytl and Dominion do not have ties to one another, according to statements from both companies.

False reports claim election servers were seized in Germany
If your creating an AWS Service agreement, you have to explicitly setup to only link to the local cloud storage within a couple of hundred miles and if you don't explicitly do that, then the data could be stored anywhere.

The problem, as always. Is people are asked to accept the word of Dominion, Scytl, State Governments who all have a vested interest in this, just going away. Having worked in the Industry, it would be unsurprising how often a statement would be worded in such a way that actually says something different.

The problem with audits and press releases is its not in court and on public record, that will blow back and see someone locked up, if they're are bull***ing. Telling lies, or twisted truth to a facile media who want to here a brush off comes through loud and clear(nothing to see here).

P.S.
I just hit show ignored and the people who just dole out abuse, its not I don't want to talk about the evidence, but your on ignore for been certifiable idiots.

If your creating an AWS Service agreement, you have to explicitly setup to only link to the local cloud storage within a couple of hundred miles and if you don't explicitly do that, then the data could be stored anywhere.

The problem, as always. Is people are asked to accept the word of Dominion, Scytl, State Governments who all have a vested interest in this, just going away. Having worked in the Industry, it would be unsurprising how often a statement would be worded in such a way that actually says something different.

The problem with audits and press releases is its not in court and on public record, that will blow back and see someone locked up, if they're are bull***ing. Telling lies, or twisted truth to a facile media who want to here a brush off comes through loud and clear(nothing to see here).

P.S.
I just hit show ignored and the people who just dole out abuse, its not I don't want to talk about the evidence, but your on ignore for been certifiable idiots.

You weak microflouncing cnut.

Just to make sure I’m up on my abuse quota.

You ran out of ‘evidence’ weeks ago.

I am not trying to make 1000 votes into 1040. I showed an example of how different formulas can change the result. I will pop an example up in about 40 minutes once I am home.
I think you need crayons for him and you need to remember that abuse is the best way to discuss anything. But to throw in an example:-

1 x 0.8 = 0.8 - the multiplier to be used for Trump.
1 x 1.2 = 1.2 - the multiplier to be used for Biden.
1000 ballots x 0.8 = 800 ballots scanned and tabulated, then uploaded to the state tally.
1000 ballots x 1.2 = 1200 ballots scanned and tabulated, then uploaded across an insecure network connection.

Summary of Questions nobody asks, because no evidence exists:-
0. Why did Dominion have software updates within the code lock, that a county official was unaware of.
1. Who authorised the software updates and what paperwork exists, for that authorisation explaining the problem.
2. Has any software updates been applied by dominion, since Election Day i.e. reset the modifier to 1, or deleted out the audit, which is probably only held for 30 days.
3. If you add the specific massive spikes they equate several dumps of 100k+ votes and was needed, because Trump was picking up 1600+ votes to Bidens 1000 and the machine algorithm, needed a dump to pull the predicted number closer together.

I think you need crayons for him and you need to remember that abuse is the best way to discuss anything. But to throw in an example:-

1000 ballots x 0.8 = 800 ballots scanned and tabulated, then uploaded to the state tally.
1000 ballots x 1.2 = 1200 ballots scanned and tabulated, then uploaded across an insecure network connection.

0. Why did Dominion have software updates within the code lock, that a county official was unaware of.
1. Who authorised the software updates and what paperwork exists, for that authorisation explaining the problem.
2. Has any software updates been applied by dominion, since Election Day i.e. reset the modifier to 1, or deleted out the audit, which is probably only held for 30 days.
3. If you add the specific massive spikes they equate several dumps of 100k+ votes and was needed, because Trump was picking up 1600+ votes to Bidens 1000 and the machine algorithm, needed a dump to pull the predicted number closer together.

You're (note where the apostrophe goes) turning into a joke now.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Right can we stop this silliness now

And of course the only real thing the developers worried about was not "how can we quickly tabulate votes" but "how can this be rigged".

I imagine the actual vote tallying aspect of the machinery took about 5% of their development effort. After all, IBM could have done that bit in the 1930s.

The other 95% was spent on making the software and hardware robust and tamper proof.

Emong seems to think it was knocked up in ten minutes in Excel.
How come you know about Dump's next business venture, it's supposed to be hush-hush.

P.S.
<snigger>

P.S.
It loses so much when Turnip the Troll hits the "translate into English" button. Although I rather suspect it makes just as much sense, (i.e. none at all), in the original Russian.

I think you ate all of the crayons.
This is what is commonly known as a lie.
Didn't happen Poirot.

Voting machine glitch not caused by software update; investigation ongoing

The real question is, why do you lie so often?

Not the way things are going, even Trump’s getting the message. No doubt all those lawyers, bravely lawyering on his behalf will get paid.
Rudy wants to be paid in cold, hard Presidential pardon.
You have to wonder why a fine upstanding champion of the law would feel the need for a get out of jail free card in the immediate future..

bentobox

Old-Salt
WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

His comments come despite President Donald Trump’s repeated claims that the election was stolen, and his refusal to concede his loss to President-Elect Joe Biden.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election.

Source: AP

Latest Threads