Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

The billing department will mail one out when appropriate, and they have a whole group of people that handle those things.

Here is some reading for you.

So if you show up to a clinic or to the ER needing a toenail removed, yes you will be charged.

But if you are carted in and say about as rich as Bugsy and are about to croak, odds are your debt will be forgiven for any sort of emergency care. You can't be denied treatment and left to die on the side of the road by medical personal here.

View attachment 525374
Still think our system - free at the point of delivery - is streets ahead.
No Brit has been charged a penny for Coronavirus treatment.

The NHS isn't perfect, but it is awesome.

Still think our system - free at the point of delivery - is streets ahead.
No Brit has been charged a penny for Coronavirus treatment.

The NHS isn't perfect, but it is awesome.

Your system like others has it's pro's and con's. You don't get charged at the point of delivery but neither do we, unless it is a Copay but those are rather insignificant. The difference is that you folks pay taxes to keep your system in business. Which we also do as well for the social programs we have. But the insurance allows me to pick our coverage which we deem appropriate for our individual needs, and that burden is on me.

I don't think we can really compare quality of care because I would think it would be very similar, and speed of care will probably vary depending on location in each country. We have the good, the bad, and the ugly like you folks I would imagine.

But we already have a growing tax burden with a class of people who pay nothing into the system and get more from the government, adding cradle to the grave healthcare for everybody just increases that burden significantly. I mean for FFS we have 14 percent of the population wanting their debt forgiven at the expense of the 86 percent who don't have these problems.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

One of the reasons for Trump's desperation is that he will no longer be able to spend all his time playing golf at Mar A Lago.

He will only be able to spend 21 days/year there and no more than 7 consecutive nights from that 21.

Plus the resort will lose its helicopter landing pad.

These conditions were imposed on the resort by the local authority and temporarily suspended for the duration of his presidency.

The locals just don't want him living there and degrading the area with his ersatz trash.

Your system like others has it's pro's and con's. You don't get charged at the point of delivery but neither do we, unless it is a Copay but those are rather insignificant. The difference is that you folks pay taxes to keep your system in business. Which we also do as well for the social programs we have. But the insurance allows me to pick our coverage which we deem appropriate for our individual needs, and that burden is on me.

I don't think we can really compare quality of care because I would think it would be very similar, and speed of care will probably vary depending on location in each country. We have the good, the bad, and the ugly like you folks I would imagine.

But we already have a growing tax burden with a class of people who pay nothing into the system and get more from the government, adding cradle to the grave healthcare for everybody just increases that burden significantly. I mean for FFS we have 14 percent of the population wanting their debt forgiven at the expense of the 86 percent who don't have these problems.
The NHS would seem to be ahead on a number of metrics / yardsticks...

There is no such thing as "vote weighting". Votes are binary, yes/no things.

This is just some bollox he has made up or read on a Qtard website.

Which is why I use the word "theory". Assigning different values to answers is nothing new. Is it used in voting machines? No. Normally a Voting machines "count" whole votes. A vote = 1.

Can an electronic voting system be exploited? Yes it can.

The theory of using the software to assign different values to a vote is interesting. If you had 1000 votes.
500 vote A, 500 vote B. Draw!
But if the system allocated a 0.8 value to a vote for A, and 1.2 for a vote for B. Then the system would calculate 400 for A and 600 for B. B wins, and you still have a total of 1000 votes.
The only way to uncover it would be to manually count the paper ballots or audit the code. Fractional votes could be hidden by truncation or running rules.

This theory is based on how the system calculates the votes, for example in excel the difference between a "sum total" formula, and a "count" formula. Both could give different results.

But like I said, the audit on the software would have spotted this. It didn't, so it remains plausible, but unlikely.

As we have seen, a far easier way to nobble the count of an electronic voting system is for a human to hold back a memory stick when a county is tabulating the results.

Personally I still think both sides have had ample time to exploit weaknesses in the postal voting system to their advantage.
It might not be as sexy as Chinese or Russian hackers, and deepstate agents, but it has worked in the past in the USA.

The NHS would seem to be ahead on a number of metrics / yardsticks...

I think this is subjective and will depend on personal experiences to be honest. I would trust your system more than the VA over here by a country mile. Now our medical professionals here are pretty damn good as well, especially the pediatric staff, whom I deal with more than anything else.

Could we study the NHS and maybe cherry pick ideas for Medicare and Medicaid?? Yes absolutely, I would have no problem with that. But copy your system directly...not big into the State having control over funding and budgets. I would imagine we will continue to use a hybrid system, that confuses everybody.

[My bold in your post] The point is that the paper copy from the voting machine has a twofold purpose. Firstly, so that the voter can verify the details are as entered, and; secondly, it's an actual requirement to vote! It has to be handed in to an official so that the vote is registered. I really can't see how anyone could pull a fast one with such a system.

I suppose it might be remotely possible for a voter to wait for the paper copy, not receive it and then say: "Ooh, look! No copy. I might as well go home then", or similar.

MsG

Not all electronic voting systems printed ballots. Not sure about all the different States in the US.

Historically this is the first time in 18 years that the Georgia system used paper ballots. Done so to counter accusations of electronic fraud.

Which is why I use the word "theory". Assigning different values to answers is nothing new. Is it used in voting machines? No. Normally a Voting machines "count" whole votes. A vote = 1.

The theory of using the software to assign different values to a vote is interesting. If you had 1000 votes.
But if the system allocated a 0.8 value to a vote for A, and 1.2 for a vote for B. Then the system would calculate 400 for A and 600 for B. B wins, and you still have a total of 1000 votes.
The only way to uncover it would be to manually count the paper ballots or audit the code. Fractional votes could be hidden by truncation or running rules.

This theory is based on how the system calculates the votes, for example in excel the difference between a "sum total" formula, and a "count" formula. Both could give different results.

But like I said, the audit on the software would have spotted this. It didn't, so it remains plausible, but unlikely.

As we have seen, a far easier way to nobble the count of an electronic voting system is for a human to hold back a memory stick when a county is tabulating the results.

Personally I still think both sides have had ample time to exploit weaknesses in the postal voting system to their advantage.
It might not be as sexy as Chinese or Russian hackers, and deepstate agents, but it has worked in the past in the USA.
To date there have been negligible credible reports of fraud, and only the expected levels of human error.
But, for the sake of argument if the Democrats were the beneficiaries of a vast conspiracy by the lizardpeople and the Illuminati following the evil will of the zombie Lord Chavez of Venezuela, you have to ask- Why did the Democrats do so badly down the ticket?

It's a pretty crap conspiracy where a much smaller number of votes would have a proportionately larger Party impact in the Senate or Congress.

I would say it was simple. The voters chose a preferred local candidate they trusted.
And voted against a corrupt disaster that they didn't.

I see at least somebody has a clue, what I was talking about and if your using two different multipliers for a tabulation of biden ballots and trump ballots, you have evidence of fraud. A few other points to make:-

0. The evidence referenced 35,000 pre-loaded number for Biden.
1. No reputable software deployment would be made a day, before go live/election day and that code deployment has still not been satisfactorily explained and what other updates were rushed out inside code-lock.
3. The machines were supposedly not connected to the internet and why it was deemed super-safe. Well in fact, they're were connected and communicating with a server in frankfurt.
4. Data protection and the cloud; how much of that data was exported outside of the State and United States.
5. Where is the audit logs ?
6. If a ballot has a unique identity and presumably a list of identities exist. Has anyone run a bit of awk to try and identify duplicate names, illegal addresses and crucially duplicate ballot identities to match with the batch numbers.

I bow to your more precise knowledge of the Queen's English Sir, you are indeed correct, it should be "COVID-19 virus".

I shall retire to the Games Room with the obligatory bottle of 12 year old malt and the mess Webley.

Will you be joining me for the heinous crime of the missing apostrophe? :-D

Waterford Crystal please!

To date there have been negligible credible reports of fraud, and only the expected levels of human error.
But, for the sake of argument if the Democrats were the beneficiaries of a vast conspiracy by the lizardpeople and the Illuminati following the evil will of the zombie Lord Chavez of Venezuela, you have to ask- Why did the Democrats do so badly down the ticket?

It's a pretty crap conspiracy where a much smaller number of votes would have a proportionately larger Party impact in the Senate or Congress.

I would say it was simple. The voters chose a preferred local candidate they trusted.
And voted against a corrupt disaster that they didn't.

I totally agree that if the Dems had actioned such a fiendish plot it makes no sense for them not to go large and do the rest of the ticket too.

It's not that unusual for voters to mix a ballot, a little left, a little right, a protest vote here and there.

But, playing Devils advocate some more, what if the Dems did cheat right down the ticket, but the Reps cheated biggly too. Cancelling out the Dems gains at the bottom of the ticket?

I love a good tinfoil hat session!! ;0)

No.

600 x 1.2 = 720
400 x 0.8 = 320
Total = 1040

As you've just found out, it's much harder to cheat than you think.

I see at least somebody has a clue, what I was talking about and if your using two different multipliers for a tabulation of biden ballots and trump ballots, you have evidence of fraud. A few other points to make:-

1. No reputable software deployment would be made a day, before go live/election day and that code deployment has still not been satisfactorily explained and what other updates were rushed out inside code-lock.
3. The machines were supposedly not connected to the internet and why it was deemed super-safe. Well in fact, they're were connected and communicating with a server in frankfurt.
4. Data protection and the cloud; how much of that data was exported outside of the State and United States.
6. If a ballot has a unique identity and presumably a list of identities exist. Has anyone run a bit of awk to try and identify duplicate names, illegal addresses and crucially duplicate ballot identities to match with the batch numbers.

I understand what you are saying about weighted votes, I just don't think it is very likely to have happened.

Dominion has already refuted the claims of the software update and laid the blame on any miss counts on human shoulders.

Like I said, the paper voting ballots would have highlighted any weighted votes during the manual recount..... And the software has already been audited. (In Georgia).

ABNredleg

War Hero
Not all electronic voting systems printed ballots. Not sure about all the different States in the US.

Historically this is the first time in 18 years that the Georgia system used paper ballots. Done so to counter accusations of electronic fraud.

It’s estimated that 90% - 95% of all voters used machines that produced a paper audit trail (80% in 2020). Texas is a major hold out, using electronic voting with no paper.

How Will the U.S. Combat Election Day Cyberwarfare? With Paper.

TEEJ

Old-Salt

Are the claims of the Frankfurt server still doing the rounds? The server was for Scytl and not Dominion and the back-up servers were for a specific European Parliament project with the servers closed down in September 2019. It appears that the die-hard conspiracy theorists spun it and fabricated the story that the US military had raided and seized equipment in Germany and Spain.

Jonathan Brill, the president and general manager for Scytl’s U.S. division, told the AP the company had a temporary connection to Frankfurt last year. “Backup servers in Frankfurt were used for a specific project for the European Parliament in 2019,” Brill said. “These back-up servers were closed in September 2019.”

Brill said when it comes to the U.S. elections, “Scytl products sold to US customers are fully housed in the US, utilizing Amazon Web Services and have never been housed in Germany.”

Scytl’s U.S. division provided four election-related products to city, county and state clients for the Nov. 3 election, including an interface to train election workers, online tools to educate voters, an online platform for voters to request absentee ballots and an online platform to display real-time election results tabulated by local election officials.

Scytl and Dominion do not have ties to one another, according to statements from both companies.

False reports claim election servers were seized in Germany

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

So what you're (still) claiming is that Dipshit Donny was cheated out of the vote for a second term by persons anonymous. Is that right?

if that's the case, then why is there no clear evidence of wrongdoing? Do you really think that all those hundreds of thousands of folks who worked on the election results were in on the game? Do you not think that someone, somewhere would blow the whistle on any alleged "shenanigans"?

MsG

Latest Threads