Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes; I recognise those police interviews from the myriad of child abuse cases and asian paedo gangs... You did miss: Old Bill: Now sod off ya racist.
What? However did you concoct a "connection" like that? I know you're supposed to be an "analyst", but I have the suspicion that it's the "änäl" part you like the best.

MsG

Last edited:
What? However did you concoct a "connection" like that? I know you're supposed to be an "analyst", but I have the suspicion that it's the "****" part you like the best.

MsG
You used the metaphor of a police station(not me). That wasn't interested in a complaint, unless, you had brought the evidence along with you and frankly, even if you had any evidence, were not interested anyway (in the case of paedos, we will arrest you, if you keep making racist statements, of inconvenient facts).

The courts should apply the law equally and at the moment in the US, they're are in some quarters acting in a partisan manner and in others, simply afraid to rock the boat. The Scotus, i would be very surprised entertain any of this either, unless the DoJ/FBI produce a smoking gun.

Why you and others are even bothered to argue is beyond me, except to convince yourselves that no fraud exists.

The court finds credible ! is transparantly subjective i.e. go away and shut up.
To get inside a court, you need professional investigators, months and months of work, including interviews without tea/coffee/biscuits. All thats happened so far is a a small team has flagged up anomalies and nobody in authority is interested.

Reading all this drivel it dawned on me that Emong is basing his wibble on the Russian criminal system where there are detectives, investigators (usually lawyers, a bit like the French examining magistrate) and prosecutors.

By the time a Soviet case comes to court it has indeed been thoroughly investigated and the guilty bastard is only sent to court and marched in for a formal conviction.

And then thrown out the window.

Reading all this drivel it dawned on me that Emong is basing his wibble on the Russian criminal system where there are detectives, investigators (usually lawyers, a bit like the French examining magistrate) and prosecutors.

By the time a Soviet case comes to court it has indeed been thoroughly investigated and the guilty bastard is only sent to court and marched in for a formal conviction.

The Russian criminal justice system is also complicated by the fact that the President, government and most of the police system ARE criminals.

The easiest way to fall foul of the law (and fall from a high building) is to be honest and/or innocent.

You used the metaphor of a police station(not me). That wasn't interested in a complaint, unless, you had brought the evidence along with you and frankly, even if you had any evidence, were not interested anyway (in the case of paedos, we will arrest you, if you keep making racist statements, of inconvenient facts).

The courts should apply the law equally and at the moment in the US, they're are in some quarters acting in a partisan manner and in others, simply afraid to rock the boat. The Scotus, i would be very surprised entertain any of this either, unless the DoJ/FBI produce a smoking gun.

Why you and others are even bothered to argue is beyond me, except to convince yourselves that no fraud exists.

We’re still waiting for you (or indeed anyone else) to produce some actual evidence.

Not to be outdone by another thread why don't we vote for a Potty.
Penis of This Thread You (utter mong)
To keep it fair, impartial, and democratic the choices are:
Ipsy-non-facto.
Or

EmConJob.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

[My bold in your post] If, in my analogy, the person had brought along the evidence with them, then things would've taken a ver different turn. I was attempting (apparently unsuccessfully) to make you aware of the fact that you can make all the claims you want. If you can't present some sort of evidence, then you shouldn't be surprised if the Old Bill/a judge/some other person of authority tends to be a bit sceptical.

But don't get me wrong! If Dipshit Donny (as much as I dislike him) really has been cheated out of a second term, then it absolutely should be investigated. The problem is that you can't put forward "a gut feeling" or some abstract sense of aggrievement as viable and verifiable evidence of "wrongdoing". Even you should be able to understand that.

I'd like to quote your last sentence, if I may: "Why you and others are even bothered to argue is beyond me, except to convince yourselves that no fraud exists."

I believe you'll find that we're open to the suggestion that there could have been fraud. What we'd like to see (along with about 100 million US citizens) is definite proof of that. To date, there's not been one single shred of evidence that any fraud has been committed.

By the way, all those thousands and thousands of "affidavits" that Dipshit Donny and his bunch of lunatics have allegedly collected have turned out to be nothing more than signed statements by various folks and for various reasons. An affidavit has to be counter-signed/witnessed by a notary public or a taker of oaths. Such officials are duty-bound to confirm that any statements they authenticate are backed up by verifiable facts before they put their monikers to them. So that's another nail in the coffin of Dipshit Donny's second-term ambitions.

MsG

Ipsy-non-facto.
Or

EmConJob.
Or
MuddyOldEngineer for not following the rules. What is wrong with Truppits and their no sense of humour.

Possibly another nuance. Investigations are carried out primarily in criminal cases. Are Trump’s allegations more akin to civil proceedings whereby those bringing it have to argue their case with evidence. No evidence, no case.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
If you want a primer on the Media, you couldn't go wrong reading: 'Flat Earth News'.
The book broadly explains the problem and is largely the reason why people have turned to the alternatives. Because they're will push out unfiltered facts and utter garbage together and at least the viewers are left to decide what is real, or not.

In the military; the failure of Intelligence comes from the filtering out of raw and uncorrobated data, or a desire to put a gloss on something, or a red flag on something else, because that is what the bosses want.

While I get where you are coming from, you/or the book makes the assumption that alt-tech news sources are not biased. While alt-tech offer a more niche reporting, which is part of their unique selling point, they will still be prone to the normal political biases.

Ipsy-non-facto.
Or

EmConJob.
Or
MuddyOldEngineer for not following the rules. What is wrong with Truppits and their no sense of humour.

Did you spend a lot of your childhood carrying your football back to your bedroom ?
Did everyone else need to be reminded that it was your football?
Did you cry a lot ?
Were you the sulky boy who lived down the lane?

Last edited:

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Possibly another nuance. Investigations are carried out primarily in criminal cases. Are Trump’s allegations more akin to civil proceedings whereby those bringing it have to argue their case with evidence. No evidence, no case.
I believe that's the whole point. Giuliani and his fellow frothers know for a fact that they've no evidence and they'll never have any. I think what they're trying to do with all their court cases is to sow as much doubt as possible about the validity of the election in folks' minds. It's laying the foundation for Dipshit Donny to be able to bang on for years about being the "real" president.

MsG

Latest Threads