Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

We've gone to war on a lot less evidence and even on evidence that was fabricated (gulf of tonkin/WMDs), fabricated, or lets say accepted, because its what we wanted to believe about our enemies.

The core of the problem remains the anti-trumpers and that includes most of the media, have had a complete loss of objectivity. The states themselves in answer to anomolies, provided excuses without any evidence and the media did not do any due dilligance and investigate, but simply accepted one sides statements as accurate and true and the other is all lies is fundamentally stupid.

The answer remains; all that needed to happen was one state be chosen by a court, that won't neccessarily even affect the result, then a forensic inspection of every mail in ballot be checked to the Republican satisfaction be performed... If nothing to hide, then that state will stay with Biden and the GOP can draw a line under the defeat.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Fücking up over the Gulf of Tonkin 50 years ago does not give Trump the right to claim fraud without evidence.

On that note, the States put in lots of mechanisms to manage their elections. They don’t have to prove their ‘innocence’, not least because it’s impossible to prove a negative, in both law and science, which you should know given your special ‘data analysis’ skills. It’s for Rudi to prove guilt. Remind me, how well is he doing at that?

‘Anomolies’...are you typing this in a foreign language?

Last edited:
As one Judge said about one of the Mail-in-Ballot lawsuits before tossing it out. "The time to file this case was immediately after the regulation was voted in 6 months ago not wait to see if it worked for you on Nov 3rd and when it didn't file a case afterwards to throw out the ballots." < not verbatim.

Instead of reading that and thinking 'Hmmm, that makes sense to me' supporters of the rotunderthal see it as a Deep State activist Judge being manipulated by those bastard Dems and the LWM.

Wot?
Just how can the 80 million anti Trump vote be caused by never Trumpers "loss of objectivity"?
The media report the States returns BECAUSE REPORTING IS THEIR JOB.
The States do the counting BECAUSE THAT IS THEIR JOB.

The loss of objectivity is that of the Trump Cult who have a fixation that their zealotry is universally held, and so it isn't possible for their beloved messiah to lose unless there is fraud.
The media did report Trump's claims, and the many lawsuits his acolytes have lodged.
It also put big warning stickers on his lies, and reported the cases being thrown out as vexatious time-wasting rubbish.

The answer you propose happened.
Georgia was audited and recounted.
Biden won. So it stays with him.
Rejoice! You got exactly what you wanted.
Now shut up.
Compare and contrast:-
Russiagate - Indulged for years by the Swamp. Culminating in two Impeachments and nothing but a smoke and mirrors put up job (see Flynn and spikedonline).
2020 Election Security - Nothing to see here. Q Conspiracy, aren't these trumpers stupid and deluded.
Contrasting Evidence - More evidence and anomalies in two weeks of election review and much of it from ordinary people who were shocked at the shennigans. With four years of russiagate and 'sources' from important people.

"Shut up" you say. - That alone encapsulates the debate and I will not shut up by the way. A core part of our democratic system is trust and to restore it, you don't shut down debate, or declare no evidence. This will poison the well, far more than anything I've seen in my lifetime.

Russiagate - Indulged for years by the Swamp. Culminating in two Impeachments and nothing but a smoke and mirrors put up job (see Flynn and spikedonline).
2020 Election Security - Nothing to see here. Q Conspiracy, aren't these trumpers stupid and deluded.
Contrasting Evidence - More evidence and anomalies in two weeks of election review and much of it from ordinary people who were shocked at the shennigans. With four years of russiagate and 'sources' from important people.

"Shut up" you say. - That alone encapsulates the debate and I will not shut up by the way. A core part of our democratic system is trust and to restore it, you don't shut down debate, or declare no evidence. This will poison the well, far more than anything I've seen in my lifetime.
Compare and contrast-
All other losing Presidential candidates concede gracefully, enabling the winner to start putting their government in order.
Trump-- screams and gibbers, tries to steal election with imbecile lawsuits, refuses to concede,.
Q conspiracy aren't these Trumpers deluded and stupid-- Yep, got that in one.
Contrasting evidence--
1 What Trump Cult produces in Court.
2 What the Court finds credible.
Bigly contrast.

Fun fact for the day, OANN is run by a man nicknamed "Red" Herring.

And the owner of MaxNews stared out as an investigative journalists who reported on the Whitewater scandal (nice little Clinton connection there).
If you want a primer on the Media, you couldn't go wrong reading: 'Flat Earth News'.
The book broadly explains the problem and is largely the reason why people have turned to the alternatives. Because they're will push out unfiltered facts and utter garbage together and at least the viewers are left to decide what is real, or not.

In the military; the failure of Intelligence comes from the filtering out of raw and uncorrobated data, or a desire to put a gloss on something, or a red flag on something else, because that is what the bosses want.

Compare and contrast-
All other losing Presidential candidates concede gracefully, enabling the winner to start putting their government in order.
Trump-- screams and gibbers, tries to steal election with imbecile lawsuits, refuses to concede,.
Contrasting evidence--
Bigly contrast.
The court finds credible ! is transparantly subjective i.e. go away and shut up.
To get inside a court, you need professional investigators, months and months of work, including interviews without tea/coffee/biscuits. All thats happened so far is a a small team has flagged up anomalies and nobody in authority is interested.

QAnon.... Flat world believers.... best President since (Or even better than) Lincoln.... Mexico will pay for the wall.... lock her up.... Inject bleach....15 cases of Covid going down to zero..... rigged elections (2016)...... rigged elections (2018 ) ...... rigged elections (2020).... ((Rigged elections 2024?))....make America Great Again...... global warming myth...... tax cuts to Billionaires will stimulate the economy...... I can pardon myself......Pandemic infection advice bureau, disbanded in 2017.

Suspect a satirical rewrite of a certain Billy Joel number (Not this one).

For those "loosers" that couldn't afford to have daddy pay for "doctored" medical "heel spurs", but still vote for him (One of the 5 deferments to draft dodge doing his national service). They probably magically disappeared overnight about the 30th of April 1975.

America was exceptionally great that day.

And this.

looking to find a suitable Kabul one.

Last edited:
The court finds credible ! is transparantly subjective i.e. go away and shut up.
To get inside a court, you need professional investigators, months and months of work, including interviews without tea/coffee/biscuits. All thats happened so far is a a small team has flagged up anomalies and nobody in authority is interested.

can You translate that from wibbleish to English?

What is this "our democratic system" you speak of? Russia is a kleptocracy, not a democracy.

For those "loosers" that couldn't afford to have daddy pay for doctored medical paper "heel spurs", but still vote for him (One of 5 deferments to draft dodge doing his national service).

them the heel Spurs that allowed him to be a trophy winning athlete?

D92EDD1F-13F0-4AA0-BF86-B900ED4C78B5.jpeg

can You translate that from wibbleish to English?
It probably makes perfect sense* in the original Russian.

*as sensible as alcoholic screeching can make sense in Russian.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm now convinced you're either on a wind-up or an elaborate piss-take.

To get inside a court, you don't need much more than a wild claim (as Dipshit Donny's tatty brigade has proved over 40 times). To get further in a court, you need credible evidence - which so far hasn't been forthcoming. That's the reason why all the cases have been dismissed. It's got nothing to do with any "conspiracy". It's normal judicial procedure. That's the reason why your "small team flagging up alleged anomalies" hasn't managed to make anything stick.

An analogy. A person walks into an Old Bill nick.
Person: "I want to report a murder".
Old Bill: "OK. Who's the victim?"
Person: "I don't know".
Old Bill: "When did the incident happen?"
Old Bill: "Do you know the victim?"
Person: "I don't".
Old Bill: "Can you describe the murderer?"
Person: "I can't".
Old Bill: OK. Thank you very much. The exit's that way".
Person: "You're conspiring against me!"

MsG

Prisoner in cell 7..... "Thank God that gobbie Geordie has finally calmed down... it's about 4 am and I'm in court in the morning....

Desk Sgt.... "Go and put disk 2 of gobbie Geordie on.... cell 9.... it's the one with the really good hi-fi system in it..... can't have the prisoners having a good nights sleep before they meet the magistrate in the morning"!

Compare and contrast-
Contrasting evidence--
Bigly contrast.

Contrasting evidence:

1. What Rudi, Sidney et al wave around outside court;
2. What Trump Cult produces in Court.
3. What the Court finds credible.

afe2bc95695c67f67a92c8ae92c39d64.jpg

I'm now convinced you're either on a wind-up or an elaborate piss-take.

To get inside a court, you don't need much more than a wild claim (as Dipshit Donny's tatty brigade has proved over 40 times). To get further in a court, you need credible evidence - which so far hasn't been forthcoming. That's the reason why all the cases have been dismissed. It's got nothing to do with any "conspiracy". It's normal judicial procedure. That's the reason why your "small team flagging up alleged anomalies" hasn't managed to make anything stick.

An analogy. A person walks into an Old Bill nick.
Person: "I want to report a murder".
Old Bill: "OK. Who's the victim?"
Old Bill: "When did the incident happen?"
Old Bill: "Do you know the victim?"
Person: "I don't".
Old Bill: "Can you describe the murderer?"
Person: "I can't".
Old Bill: OK. Thank you very much. The exit's that way".
Person: "You're conspiring against me!"

MsG
Yes; I recognise those police interviews from the myriad of child abuse cases and asian paedo gangs... You did miss: Old Bill: Now sod off ya racist.

Latest Threads