Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

The last minute rule changes by certain states like PA.

The media trying to control the narrative and call the election, on their own accord. Even Fox is in the hole on that. Not their place but they did have an agenda.

Don’t be more of a cnut than you have to be.

The media have ‘called’ every election since whenever. I don’t recall the Donald saying ‘now folks, let’s not be premature’ in 2016.

You've missed the point. Q has been messing with the DS with misinformation causing them to expend ammunition. Q has never messed with the patriots.

Oh FFS.

Q does not exist (in terms of being a senior officer of state) and if he did has no idea what what the deep state is. Nor do you.

Q is a teenage geek flogging merch to gullible morons like you.

You really are a feckin bellend.

Stop breathing.

Ritch

LE
You've missed the point. Q has been messing with the DS with misinformation causing them to expend ammunition. Q has never messed with the patriots.

"Q" has been messing with you. The gullible and retarded who think everything is a conspiracy!!

ABNredleg

War Hero

The media have ‘called’ every election since whenever. I don’t recall the Donald saying ‘now folks, let’s not be premature’ in 2016.
The Associated Press has been calling elections since 1848.

"Q" has been messing with you. The gullible and retarded who think everything is a conspiracy!!
In 'murica? Don't know how to break this to you but that doesn't narrow it down very much. Conspiracies are a national obsession with septics.

We try to keep it moderately cunty about this subject. I have made my peace with Biden in the White House. But I am also quite comfortable with the GOP doing their very very best to make his short time in office a string of failures.

The Associated Press has been calling elections since 1848.

There you go again (SWIDT - no, suit yourself and feckorf then)

I'm getting a bit fed up with you and your unassailable facts.

Just because it is true doesn't mean we have to believe it.

Don't you know about Q, fake nooz etc. Post more drivel.

@Goldbricker @Steamboat can you help with this?
One thing to remember it isn't official until the electoral college votes in december.

This will sound confusing, basically they vote the first monday in december after the second wednesday in december

its only been January 20th since FDR though, before that it was march 4th(date the US constitution was ratified by the 13 States) which was the first day of the federal year like a fiscal year. In 37 the 20th Amendment was ratified and set the date as Jan 20.

One thing to remember it isn't official until the electoral college votes in december.

This will sound confusing, basically they vote the first monday in december after the second wednesday in december

its only been January 20th since FDR though, before that it was march 4th(date the US constitution was ratified by the 13 States) which was the first day of the federal year like a fiscal year. In 37 the 20th Amendment was ratified and set the date as Jan 20.

Thank you

And why were there concerns that the mailed ballots would be late?
Because Trump's lackey at the Postal Service had tried to sabotage the postal voting system.
In 2004 My battalion requested 700 absentee ballots in july from NY state for the november election while we were at Fort Hood, Tx. By october 29th we were in Kuwait getting ready to convoy up to baghdad, still no ballots

I waited 5 hours at the Camp Buehring messhall on a line to cast a vote using the Centcom JAG Lawyers helping us, then got in the turret manning the M240 and off we went to camps Navistar, Cedar II, Scania and finally Camp Victory North traveling 4 days

the NY Ballots arrived in february, 2005, apparently NY state had mailed them on Halloween 2004

Funky things happen without USPS being the culprits. In this case someone in NY decided 700 NY G.I.'s were likely all Bush 43 supporters

I hope the pair of them get a kicking to within an inch of their life before being Napalmed.

Human isn't a term I'd use for them.

Knot at the back of the neck, knot to the side, let 'em dance

Last edited:
I guess this pair of (insert your favourite expletive) must be Democrat progressives then.

'An Ohio couple has been arrested for allegedly torturing, starving and tying up a 10-year-old girl and an 11-year-old boy for months.

'Police claim the abuse began in April and went on until Priscilla Meachem, 31, and Elijah Waltz, 38, of the US, were arrested on October 21, The Sun reports.

'The children were restrained using zip ties, electrical cords and duct tape in what Zanesville Police Detective Bryan Ruff called “the worst abuse case” he had ever seen, according to The Times Recorder.

'The couple also reportedly starved the children and ate in front of them, shaved their heads and told them they would die a horrible death, police said.

'In addition to the children being regularly restrained, police said the Ohio couple is also accused of gagging the girl with socks and assaulting the boy with a cane, a wood 2-by-4 and a guitar.

'The boy also suffered abuse to his genitals.

'The couple has been charged with nine counts of felony assault, second-degree felonies, six counts of kidnapping, first-degree felonies, and seven counts of child endangering, second-degree felonies.'

I was assaulted with a guitar once...

In 2004 My battalion requested 700 absentee ballots in july from NY state for the november election while we were at Fort Hood, Tx. By october 29th we were in Kuwait getting ready to convoy up to baghdad, still no ballots

I waited 5 hours at the Camp Buehring messhall on a line to cast a vote using the Centcom JAG Lawyers helping us, then got in the turret manning the M240 and off we went to camps Navistar, Cedar II, Scania and finally Camp Victory North traveling 4 days

the NY Ballots arrived in february, 2005, apparently NY state had mailed them on Halloween 2004

Funky things happen without USPS being the culprits. In this case someone in NY decided 700 NY G.I.'s were likely all Bush 43 supporters

I am not for a second disputing what you say but is there not a "fog of war" element to that,

You were fairly mobile at the time and even"the post must get through" was never intended to apply to Iraq.

My FIL always whinged about the 1945 general election. He didn't think his vote was counted because he was in Burma at the time.

He obvious;y felt let down so I asked him who he had voted for. "Labour" (as did most soldiers).

I said but Labour won a landslide victory.

He still thought he had been disenfranchised.

He was a twat.

Last edited:
Well that as Ignorant as pointing out Hedda Nussbaum and Joel Steinberg were NY Dems when 6 year old Lisa Steinberg was tortured and raped to death in NYC by them.

NY Governor- Mario Cuomo (D)
NYC Mayor- Ed Koch (D)
Senators- Daniel patrick Moynihan (D)
Al D'amato (R)

I seriously doubt political party affiliation is a soundboard of Child Abuse

Last edited:
I am not for a second disputing what you say but is there not a "fog of war" element to that,

You were fairly mobile at the time and even"the post must get through" was never intended to apply to Iraq.

My FIL always whinged about the 1945 general election. He didn't think his vote was counted because he was in Burma at the time.

He obvious;y felt let down so I asked him who he had voted for. "Labour" (as did most soldiers).

I said but Labour won by a landslide victory.

He still thought he had been disenfranchised.

He was a twat.
I would order via internet DVD's and other stuff off Amazon and they would be delivered to baghdad in less than 7 days, NY State had months to get us our ballots, we were at Hood from May to Sept, nothing.

Its not like NY didnt know where we were since they sent us replacements and gear on a timely basis and the State sent teams to visit us in Kuwait and Texas and the Lt Gov of NY visited us in Kuwait

Well that as Ignorant as pointing out Hedda Nussbaum and Joel Steinberg were NY Dems when 6 year old Lisa Steinberg was tortured and raped to death in NYC by them.

NY Governor- Mario Cuomo (D)
NYC Mayor- Ed Koch (D)
Senators- Daniel patrick Moynihan (D)
Al D'amato (R)

I seriously doubt political party affiliation is a soundboard of Child Abuse

Unless, apparently, it involves IKEA furniture.

We try to keep it moderately cunty about this subject. I have made my peace with Biden in the White House. But I am also quite comfortable with the GOP doing their very very best to make his short time in office a string of failures.

so you don’t approve if democracy.

It seems that even the 'rats' at Fox News have now jumping ship from the bigly wreck of the Donald J Trump.

'Fox News anchor Eric Shawn responded to Donald Trump's election fraud allegations on Sunday afternoon, highlighting the lack of existing evidence to support claims that unlawful conduct distorted results in his Democratic opponent's favor.

'Intertwining additional commentary into an interview with Axios political reporter Hans Nichols, which focused on Trump's conversation with Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo hours earlier, Shawn noted that the president's efforts to challenge election results have earned widespread backlash.

"It seems that we have a president who, he can't wrap his brain or mind around the fact that, he can't process the fact that someone who he thinks is so inferior to him won the election," the Fox anchor said, after initially referencing comments from critics who "say [Trump's] claims are unsupported, reckless and incendiary."

he hates them now

he hates them now

We've gone to war on a lot less evidence and even on evidence that was fabricated (gulf of tonkin/WMDs), fabricated, or lets say accepted, because its what we wanted to believe about our enemies.

The core of the problem remains the anti-trumpers and that includes most of the media, have had a complete loss of objectivity. The states themselves in answer to anomolies, provided excuses without any evidence and the media did not do any due dilligance and investigate, but simply accepted one sides statements as accurate and true and the other is all lies is fundamentally stupid.

The answer remains; all that needed to happen was one state be chosen by a court, that won't neccessarily even affect the result, then a forensic inspection of every mail in ballot be checked to the Republican satisfaction be performed... If nothing to hide, then that state will stay with Biden and the GOP can draw a line under the defeat.

Latest Threads