Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

No, they don't escape me.

All western countries have very distinct groups of voters.

None of them exhibit the horror show debacle that is this election. Brought on by a horror show president who demeans, debases and degrades every standard of American democracy.

Living in a democracy seems to have escaped you as well as him.

Your petulant response makes you look even more petulant. More petulant than a petulant thing with added petulance.

You would do better to join the other American posters in this forum rather than Dipso, Doody and Emongy.

Or do a repeat flounce. Why do you post here anyway?
So you’re bothered that I don’t think the Democrats are the next best thing since sliced bread? You would prefer I leave the forum if I don’t share the same beliefs as some of the other posters. You sir would be a perfect fit for the progressive wing of the Democrats.

So you’re bothered that I don’t think the Democrats are the next best thing since sliced bread? You would prefer I leave the forum if I don’t share the same beliefs as some of the other posters. You sir would be a perfect fit for the progressive wing of the Democrats.

I'm not bothered in the least that some hillbilly in Wyoming acts like a petulant brat and has an issue with democracy.

I'm not bothered in the least that some hillbilly in Wyoming acts like a petulant brat and has an issue with democracy.
Name calling is so unbecoming. What’s next? I do have some issues with the how the election was conducted, and don’t feel the need to turn a blind eye to it. I also imagine I am not alone.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

ipso_facto

War Hero
Even the pig farmer / web site owner who started the whole Q thing just to see how many villages were missing their idiots has said he's let it go to far. In ten years time you will still probably be lost down the rabbit hole struggling to find plausible excuses for why The Great Awakening / Storm hasn't happened while we will still be laughing at you.

:) I must be over the target!

ipso_facto

War Hero
Show me the court pleading where the Trump campaign argued the points of the video. You can't because they didn't make the argument, and they didn't make the argument because the claim isn't true. Don't you find it strange that claims of this spike, as well as the claim that there were more absentee ballots than request, only appeared three weeks after election day? PA was the most scrutinized election in the country - if these numbers were true then they would have been picked up immediately by the campaigns and would have been litigated.

I don't understand this fixation with the meeting in Gettysburg. It was an informal meeting held by a bunch of Trump supporters, not a formal legislative hearing. None of the witnesses were sworn in, and the claims made are easily disproved. That's why you don't see them appear in any of the court pleadings.

I don't have to show you anything. Don't take at face value what the MSM says or I say or what is posted on this site. There's a lot at stake here so do your own research and make up your own mind.

There are people better at giving the other side. Listen to Sidney Powell's interviews for example. Here's an alternative view FYI. Take it or leave it as you wish.

Ritch

LE
I don't have to show you anything. Don't take at face value what the MSM says or I say or what is posted on this site. There's a lot at stake here so do your own research and make up your own mind.

There are people better at giving the other side. Listen to Sidney Powell's interviews for example. Here's an alternative view FYI. Take it or leave it as you wish.

Oh yay! More Q Nonsense videos provided as though they're meant to be proof.

I'm convinced now..(!)

Name calling is so unbecoming. What’s next? I do have some issues with the how the election was conducted, and don’t feel the need to turn a blind eye to it. I also imagine I am not alone.

Mate what are the ‘issues’?

Your man lost and that’s one thing. Fair enough, some of us might not your man, but ok.

But please don’t fall into the ‘stolen election’ rabbit hole. That’s just an embarrassment.

On why "fraud" was not presented in the various court cases

If you were a thrusting young lawyer with a career ahead of you would you walk into a courtroom and perjure yourself?

Only a fool would perjure themselves and risk being disbarred and imprisoned on behalf of a lunatic.

Good overview of the whole clown show linked in that article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...f45226-2f47-11eb-96c2-aac3f162215d_story.html.

Oh yay! More Q Nonsense videos provided as though they're meant to be proof.

I'm convinced now..(!)
What, you're convinced that Dipso is a loon? Join the club. Or satanic cabal. Either's good apparently.

Oi Dipso.

What happened to the Kraken being unleashed? It must still be chained up somewhere pining for the fjords.

What happened to the Great Flood II. Pretty dry around here.

Are there still evil British helicopters flying around an evil British flying school?

When you post all this shite that is (a) patently nonsense and (b) never transpires do you not feel a bit just a teensy bit stupid and misled when it all turns to ratshit.

Mate what are the ‘issues’?

Your man lost and that’s one thing. Fair enough, some of us might not your man, but ok.

But please don’t fall into the ‘stolen election’ rabbit hole. That’s just an embarrassment.

His primary issue is that his hero spent four years trying to subvert the US electoral process.

And still lost bigly.

Beautifully lost.

The bestest bigliest loss.

And it has twisted his pantyhose big time.

Oh sir, I do partake. But your drinking schedule resembles a hobbits eating schedule.

Hmm, hobbits.

hobbit.PNG

Last edited:

Latest Threads