Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

He voted to keep the ACA, and supported the other party. His widow also supports the Democrats and their latest transformation is beyond scary.
Ah, that dreadful Affordable Care Act.
What a tragedy it wasn't repealed, Trump promised a better one, but then it only took a raging pandemic that killed a quarter of a million Americans to show that you don't really need any public health care... Errr...
Strange how a Republican can vote for the greater good of the wider public. The utter bastard. Didn't he get the message that only rich white dudes count?

You also confuse "Supporting the Democrats" with "Opposing Trump.".
The two are not the same thing.

Beyond scary- you mean "A government not made up of grifters, cultists halfwits and his own family"?

Ah, that dreadful Affordable Care Act.
What a tragedy it wasn't repealed, Trump promised a better one, but then it only took a raging pandemic that killed a quarter of a million Americans to show that you don't really need any public health care... Errr...
Strange how a Republican can vote for the greater good of the wider public. The utter bastard. Didn't he get the message that only rich white dudes count?

You also confuse "Supporting the Democrats" with "Opposing Trump.".
The two are not the same thing.

Beyond scary- you mean "A government not made up of grifters, cultists halfwits and his own family"?
No a government with loons like yourself allowed in.

Not supporting the home team and rooting for the other side, is not viewed well. Especially when the other side is turning into an authoritarian mess, that openly admits they want to turn America into a one party state.

The ACA has done little to help the middle portion of the financial spectrum.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Don't forget you think that Trump won, Q is truth and other weird things.
What you think is highly questionable to most people who haven't dropped LSD, drunk a pint of absinthe and then injected 20cc of mescaline into their eyeballs.

So, according to you the MSM is the fount of infallible divine revelation not to be questioned; anyone who does belongs to a looney bin.

So, according to you the MSM is the fount of infallible divine revelation not to be questioned; anyone who does belongs to a looney bin.
No, according to YOU the MSM is the fount of a vast, secret conspiracy.
Where Q is the source of divine infallible revelation.
And that is why you belong in a looney bin.

No a government with loons like yourself allowed in.

Not supporting the home team and rooting for the other side, is not viewed well. Especially when the other side is turning into an authoritarian mess, that openly admits they want to turn America into a one party state.

The ACA has done little to help the middle portion of the financial spectrum.
So given that Republicans were given the opportunity to add to or request amendments to the ACA during the Obama years but refused to help, given that the world's greatest negotiator failed on his repeal & replace bill, given that he has promised 'a wonderful, incredible, best ever' Health Care Plan in two weeks three times now, given that he has had four years to work on it, who is more likely to fix it, the Dems or the Republican party?

Mill Spec Ops monitors military flights. Interesting stuff for anyone who is in doubt what's going on in America.

Video Blogs — MonkeyWerx

Errh, ummmm, what IS going on in America?

First One:

That bloke is looking at some Eurocopters flying over the West Midlands.

"British helicopter flies in British airspace". Hold the front page, we've got a scoop. Treble malts and Pulitzers all round.

Next One:

So the Biblical flood is due any time now, is it?

From a purely academic point of view where is all the water coming from?

Emong type summary:

You are batshit mental.

ipso_facto

War Hero
No, according to YOU the MSM is the fount of a vast, secret conspiracy.
Where Q is the source of divine infallible revelation.
And that is why you belong in a looney bin.

When did I ever say Q was infallible? He is as much about misinformation as he is about information! I'm sure that will scramble you algorithms!

MSM IS evil. If you can't see that then there's no hope for you.

When did I ever say Q was infallible? He is as much about misinformation as he is about information! I'm sure that will scramble you algorithms!

8B8B9D50-E9D5-486B-9DC0-B32E7967DE73.jpeg

Generally, if I think a source is fallible, I don't pay attention to it.
If it is (as you think) " as much about misinformation" I trust it not at all.
What I don't do is use a faulty source as a basis for a delusional fantasy that fits my prejudices.

Because that is insane.
Like you are.
Seriously, get some professional help.

@Emcon Ecomcon Breaking News. Byedon lost.​

Trump Claims Low Viewer Count of Biden’s Thanksgiving Day Video Message Proves He Couldn’t Have Won the Election

President Donald Chump took to Twitter on Friday to insist that President-elect Joe Biden received record low numbers for his Thanksgiving Day Address — meaning he could not have possibly received the votes needed to win the election.

Chump cited an OAN report in his tweet, which claimed that Biden only received a thousand views, adding, “Numbers don’t lie, or add up!”

Donald J. Daiperbaby

@realDonaldChump
REPORT: Biden’s Thanksgiving Day Address gets just 1000 views online, a record low. Observers say a candidate with “80,000,000” votes would get many more online viewers. Numbers don’t lie, or add up! @OANN
8:36 AM · Nov 27, 2020
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Trump's source: "Reports Thursday found Biden's live stream address got only one thousand views online." Source? A random guy's tweet. Then this "news anchor" called Biden's speech "another baseless attempt to pose as the winner of the recent elections."

“Joe Biden stirs a new controversy after his Thanksgiving address fails to attract viewers,” OAN host Emily Finn said. “Reports Thursday found Biden’s live stream address got only one thousand views online.”

Wait a second.... what's this?

The president cited a report by One America News that claimed Biden got only hundreds of views, although Biden’s joint address, “Thankful,” with his wife drew 5.1 million views on Twitter, their message to frontline workers drew 1.5 million views and his Thanksgiving address drew more than 1 million views.

Chump was right on one thing though, the numbers don't lie.

Biden 306 --- Trump less.
1606578907198.png

Last edited:

OK, I'll play.

1. If the MSN is fake and Q isn't how do you tell what is true if Q deliberately spreads misinformation? Surely there is an inherent contradiction in your argument.

2. How is the MSN evil? I don't see the Times torturing kids (although you would probably prefer it if it did given your tastes). Explain "evil".

3. I might be misinformed but I seriously doubt that Hector TI has any "algorithms".(And you don't know what the word means anyway).

4. Please refer to any current MSN site (BBC, Guardian, Sky or any other non-paywalled news site from today) and tell us which bits are fake, which bits are evil and which bits are accurate (or as accurate as is reasonably possible in a rapidly changing environment).

5. Still waiting on a response to "where is the water for Biblical Flood II coming from". It doesn't exist, does it, and you are dribbling bullshit from your rancid quim.

You would gain more traction and less opprobrium if you tried to explain your beliefs rather than just posting dozens of links to wibble websites.

ipso_facto

War Hero
Generally, if I think a source is fallible, I don't pay attention to it.
If it is (as you think) " as much about misinformation" I trust it not at all.
What I don't do is use a faulty source as a basis for a delusional fantasy that fits my prejudices.

Because that is insane.
Like you are.
Seriously, get some professional help.

The more intelligent question would be "what kind of misinformation" and "who is it aimed at"?

Think outside the box.

Latest Threads