Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I am 99% certain your right !

The limited time made a legal challenge nigh on impossible and without the full force of the state actively investigating each claim, to the same extent of the earlier conspiracy theory of Russiagate, the odds of overturning the election were very slim and needed somebody inside the DNC to blow the whistle.

As such a push for expediency and desire to just move on, has been the paramount goal. The SCOTUS will almost certainly hesitate to open Pandora's box, but the process is good for democracy and whatever shenanigans have occurred, it will make it far harder to pull this off again, as even the establishment won't want another drawn out post election argument.

Summary:-
One thing is certain in my book. Unlike Russiagate, I think there is something to this story and I will predict that over the next four years somebody inside the DNC machine, will not receive the necessary loot and get disgruntled enough to approach the Republican Party, or right leaning media.

You’re funny.

In the ‘watching a puppy trying to figure out how to push open a door’ way.

Never a truer word said on this thread.

If you look at most if Trump's business ventures he tends to use other people's money (investers, bank loans, mortgages etc) to reduce risk to himself.
If I remember correctly he heavily uses subsidiaries to further distance the risk from TE and himself.

His 2016 and 2020 campaigns allegedly made him a profit.
That's a bit of a stretch innit?
'Never a truer word said on this thread.' 51,700+ posts including 38,000 from EmConJob, Labrat, Robbo72, and Ipsy-Dipshit claiming they have the TRUTH on their side and everything else is fake news.

They must feel robbed :)

His 2016 and 2020 campaigns allegedly made him a profit.

He almost certainly made a personal profit on the transition back in 2017.

He didn't expect to win so had made no plans for it. When he did win he thought it could be done in a few hours between him and Bannon.

Yeah sure Donny, Appointing 4000 people, most requiring Congressional approval, can be easily knocked off in an evening. Still not completed.

He gave the job to Chris Christie. To be fair CC tried to make a decent fist of it. When Dump found out that CC had raised and was spending $24million on the transition (a mandatory task) he went batshit crazy (crazier??) as he thought that money was his.

He got Jared to fire CC. Where did the money go? YGIAGAM but I reckon I know.

Leave poor Trumpy Bear (Deceased) alone.

He only has seven weeks left to monetise his status as POTUS.

He wants the money and a grifter is a grifter is a grifter.
Plus he's got that $400m(?) loan to repay and all those pending court cases to pay for. The poor bankrupt, geriatric billionaire.

Don't forget that over the past 4 years $2 Billion dollars has been donated too and spent by the loser campaign without any oversight as to where the $$ actually ended up. They are still grifting for donations to pay (or not) for the legal fight, they will be mightily pissed of when they realise Emconjob had all the evidence they needed available for free.

He almost certainly made a personal profit on the transition back in 2017.

He didn't expect to win so had made no plans for it. When he did win he thought it could be done in a few hours between him and Bannon.

Yeah sure Donny, Appointing 4000 people, most requiring Congressional approval, can be easily knocked off in an evening. Still not completed.

He gave the job to Chris Christie. To be fair CC tried to make a decent fist of it. When Dump found out that CC had raised and was spending $24million on the transition (a mandatory task) he went batshit crazy (crazier??) as he thought that money was his.

He got Jared to fire CC. Where did the money go? YGIAGAM but I reckon I know.

I remember those stories being in the papers back in the day. Trump had an uphill struggle as he was being shunned by a large section of the Republican Party and his lack of trust of anyone outside of his circle of friends and family. This is where is lack of political experience was very VERY evident. His appointments harked back to the US practice of the Spoils System.

Biden is already lining up his old friends he can trust for positions. Yes they are qualified, but at the end of the day this is how the US political machine works. The winner gets to sort out jobs for the boys as a way of rewarding support.

A Trump donor called Fred Eshelman is apparently suing a Trumpist "Prove the Vote" group for $2.5 million he rather foolishly gave them.
Apparently they went about this by splattering the Courts with worthless cases that they then withdrew because there was Errr... No fraud.

When I first saw that, I thought "Is 'Prove The Vote' based out of Nigeria?"

Grifters gotta grift!

I remember those stories being in the papers back in the day. Trump had an uphill struggle as he was being shunned by a large section of the Republican Party and his lack of trust of anyone outside of his circle of friends and family. This is where is lack of political experience was very VERY evident. His appointments harked back to the US practice of the Spoils System.

Biden is already lining up his old friends he can trust for positions. Yes they are qualified, but at the end of the day this is how the US political machine works. The winner gets to sort out jobs for the boys as a way of rewarding support.
An interesting report seems to be that Biden is thinking of appointing Cindy Mccain for the plum job of Ambassador in London.
As the widow of a Republican war hero (and Trump's mortal enemy) she certainly isn't a Democrat Party hack, but she was instrumental in turning out Republican voters in Arizona against Trump.

An interesting report seems to be that Biden is thinking of appointing Cindy Mccain for the plum job of Ambassador in London.
As the widow of a Republican war hero (and Trump's mortal enemy) she certainly isn't a Democrat Party hack, but she was instrumental in turning out Republican voters in Arizona against Trump.
Politically McCain was a rino, and I doubt his widow will find any support in the future from the GOP. She might as well stay with the Democrats.

Last edited:
Politically McCain was a rino, and I doubt his widow will any support in the future from the GOP. She might as well stay with the Democrats.
Only in the Alice through the looking glass world of the Trump Cult.
McCain was one of the last Old Guard Republicans. Trump is the RINO.

If you made a long list of Republican principles, you would find Trump has none of them, (or any principles at all) and he has so corroded the Republican Party that it isn't even sure what it stands for now.
Apart from "More Trump. "

If you made a long list of Republican principles, you would find Trump has none of them, (or any principles at all) and he has so corroded the Republican Party that it isn't even sure what it stands for now.
Things are a changing, try to keep up. Parties tend to adopt new platforms as time marches on. This is not the 90’s anymore old boy.

Not strictly correct.
El ex-Presidunce does have one principle, "What's in it for me?"
That's it, nothing else at all though.

Things are a changing, try to keep up. Parties tend to adopt new platforms as time marches on. This is not the 90’s anymore old boy.
So, a long standing Conservative Republican isn't a Republican in the modern era unless he stops being a Conservative and becomes some sort of lobotomised cult follower of someone who until recently wasn't a Republican."
Glad you cleared that up.

What a lovely lady. I bet John doubly resented his time in captivity even more than the average POW.

I guess John was well liked in AZ. At least enough to enable Joe to win 11 electoral college votes by 11,000 votes. A reminder that whoever you kick on the way up may well kick you twice as hard on the way down.

I did put my socks on this morning but I just laughed the feckers off.

Fair warms the cockles of the heart.

So, a long standing Conservative Republican isn't a Republican in the modern era unless he stops being a Conservative and becomes some sort of lobotomised cult follower of someone who until recently wasn't a Republican."
Glad you cleared that up.
He voted to keep the ACA, and supported the other party. His widow also supports the Democrats and their latest transformation is beyond scary.

The pointless Milwaukee recount, which Trump's side paid $3milliion for, has worked so well it has increased Biden's vote count.
More winning.

Yep; don't wish too hard, or you might just get it!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

He voted to keep the ACA, and supported the other party. His widow also supports the Democrats and their latest transformation is beyond scary.
Ah, that dreadful Affordable Care Act.
What a tragedy it wasn't repealed, Trump promised a better one, but then it only took a raging pandemic that killed a quarter of a million Americans to show that you don't really need any public health care... Errr...
Strange how a Republican can vote for the greater good of the wider public. The utter bastard. Didn't he get the message that only rich white dudes count?

You also confuse "Supporting the Democrats" with "Opposing Trump.".
The two are not the same thing.

Beyond scary- you mean "A government not made up of grifters, cultists halfwits and his own family"?

Latest Threads