Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

So; the Trump Case is on the way up to SCOTUS for Pennsylvania and presumably Michigan/Wisconsin. With the Kraken, stirring the pot in the meantime in Georgia. Its all so silly.

If the DNC had nothing to hide, then they're should have let Trump and his acolytes exhaust themselves on finding imaginary votes.. The complete refusal by the courts and state secretaries actually makes the allegations, more accepted, as trust is at an absolute minimum.

i.e. Take Trumps three biggest detractors off this thread and ask them to organise an election. Then allow them to do the counts(BLM and Antifa were evident in the counting halls, according to the sworn affidavits) and then allow them to reject any evidence of anomalies... Why anyone on the Trump side would believe people who have lost objectivity is beyond me.

and from @bentobox this:

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy,” Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote in the 21-page opinion, according to the AP. “Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

You've been silly with your obstinance in holding Trump's line on it being fraud and a stolen election. You're looking even sillier now in persisting with it. But, up to you. You seem to have the ability to not look at facts in context and see issues where there aren't any. Hey ho. I guess if times were different and you were in a different place you'd be taking part in Kristallnacht.

Clue no.2: 'pending an appeal'
Clue no.3: This is going to end up in SCOTUS.

If these allegations (and that's all they are) go to the SCOTUS in the first place (which they very well could) and end up being treated seriously or, heaven forbid, even upheld with no proof and no evidence then the US system is well and truly kerfukcled. It is already becoming a joke but that would take the biscuit (nice, sweet things for dunking in your tea, not the ones you put on your roast that you pour gravy over).

Oh, Emcomski is getting way up there with his obsessiveness to become a great contender for SPOTY. If only being obsessive was enough to get the coveted award it would have to be shared by at least a dozen Arrsers this year.

So I won't be jumping on the bandwagon to put him up there. The ones I really like are the socks who say to socks "Why aren't you using your normal account?". That really creases me up. Or even the ones who shout down anyone who has a different opinion to them and then bemoans the fact that someone actually disagrees with them by saying they shouldn't be shouted down. Although that's more of a hypocrisy situation as opposed to SPOTY.

Dipso pigshit is, of course, way up there but he might be joining the ranks of those who obviously need serious help (hello @mrdude and others) so it might be a bit cruel.

Maybe Ecomski is in the running.

8CDDD63C-636E-4321-A4BE-733896D35531.jpeg

BigT

LE
So all the pictures were NOT Hunter Biden and his various crack hoes? him playing with himself in the images released? funny hes not screaming for an investigation how someone got those images huh?

I didn't say anything about the pictures all I did was call into question the veracity of the computer repair mans story about how the laptop or laptops came into his possession. Hunter Biden had a much publicised drug problem but he wasn't running for President. Had Hunter Biden made a huge fuss it would have kept the story in the news, he was clearly advised to say nothing so it failed to get the traction Rudy had hoped for, even Tucker Carlson didn't bite.

BigT

LE
I saw this doing the rounds yesterday when #DiperDon was trending, Noel Casler worked on The Apprentice and has making some serious allegations about Trumps drug use and inappropriate behaviour around Miss Teen USA contestants. Allegedly he offered this information to the Clinton Campaign in 2016 but the declined to use it. Casler signed an NDA odd that serial litigant Donald Trump hasn't sought to enforce it.

The pointless Milwaukee recount, which Trump's side paid $3milliion for, has worked so well it has increased Biden's vote count.
More winning.

The pointless Milwaukee recount, which Trump's side paid $3milliion for, has worked so well it has increased Biden's vote count.
More winning.

Priceless.

Started my day with a hearty laugh.

Such a pissy little difference, Biden gets an extra 257 votes. Trumpy Bear (Decd.) gets an extra 125 votes.

Dumps extra votes cost him $24,000 each.

I hope it was cash up front.

Priceless.

Started my day with a hearty laugh.

Such a pissy little difference, Biden gets an extra 257 votes. Trumpy Bear (Decd.) gets an extra 125 votes.

Dumps extra votes cost him $24,000 each.

I hope it was cash up front.
I doubt it cost "him" anything.
He hasn't become very wealthy by ever paying for things he can weasel out of.
It might have cost the gullible suckers who believe him a bit, though.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I believe you're right about the marks paying for it. There have been complaints by some of Dipshit Donny's fans that they're getting up to 20 e-mails per day begging for dosh.
There's even one that states Melania Trump donated $45 to his fund and if the "fan" wouldn't like to do the same. Honestly, you couldn't make this shite up!

Edited to add. Here's a YooChoob vid about it:
MsG

Never a truer word said on this thread.

If you look at most if Trump's business ventures he tends to use other people's money (investers, bank loans, mortgages etc) to reduce risk to himself.
If I remember correctly he heavily uses subsidiaries to further distance the risk from TE and himself.

His 2016 and 2020 campaigns allegedly made him a profit.

Clue no 4 This will end in another failure.
I am 99% certain your right !

The limited time made a legal challenge nigh on impossible and without the full force of the state actively investigating each claim, to the same extent of the earlier conspiracy theory of Russiagate, the odds of overturning the election were very slim and needed somebody inside the DNC to blow the whistle.

As such a push for expediency and desire to just move on, has been the paramount goal. The SCOTUS will almost certainly hesitate to open Pandora's box, but the process is good for democracy and whatever shenanigans have occurred, it will make it far harder to pull this off again, as even the establishment won't want another drawn out post election argument.

Summary:-
One thing is certain in my book. Unlike Russiagate, I think there is something to this story and I will predict that over the next four years somebody inside the DNC machine, will not receive the necessary loot and get disgruntled enough to approach the Republican Party, or right leaning media.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am 99% certain your right !

The limited time made a legal challenge nigh on impossible and without the full force of the state actively investigating each claim, to the same extent of the earlier conspiracy theory of Russiagate, the odds of overturning the election were very slim and needed somebody inside the DNC to blow the whistle.

As such a push for expediency and desire to just move on, has been the paramount goal. The SCOTUS will almost certainly hesitate to open Pandora's box, but the process is good for democracy and whatever shenanigans have occurred, it will make it far harder to pull this off again, as even the establishment won't want another drawn out post election argument.

Summary:-
One thing is certain in my book. Unlike Russiagate, I think there is something to this story and I will predict that over the next four years somebody inside the DNC machine, will not receive the necessary loot and get disgruntled enough to approach the Republican Party, or right leaning media.
I should give BL his prediction machine back if I was you.

Never a truer word said on this thread.

If you look at most if Trump's business ventures he tends to use other people's money (investers, bank loans, mortgages etc) to reduce risk to himself.
If I remember correctly he heavily uses subsidiaries to further distance the risk from TE and himself.

His 2016 and 2020 campaigns allegedly made him a profit.
A Trump donor called Fred Eshelman is apparently suing a Trumpist "Prove the Vote" group for $2.5 million he rather foolishly gave them.
Apparently they went about this by splattering the Courts with worthless cases that they then withdrew because there was Errr... No fraud.

I believe you're right about the marks paying for it. There have been complaints by some of Dipshit Donny's fans that they're getting up to 20 e-mails per day begging for dosh.

Leave poor Trumpy Bear (Deceased) alone.

He only has seven weeks left to monetise his status as POTUS.

He wants the money and a grifter is a grifter is a grifter.

the chiselling grifter even bills the Government for the hire of the golf carts his Secret Service detail follow him around in when he’s playing his interminable games of golf at his golf resorts.

Latest Threads