Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Forgetting that 'Donald Trump, the self proclaimed greatest President ever' has run the country to the best of his abilities for the past four years said:​

‘We're like a third-world country'​

Trump who's failed response to Covid killed over 260,000 people says, as if he has a choice, "he will leave the White House, if Electoral College certifies ‘rigged’ election results".​

Enza_qMXIAAaypi.jpg

So; the Trump Case is on the way up to SCOTUS for Pennsylvania and presumably Michigan/Wisconsin. With the Kraken, stirring the pot in the meantime in Georgia. Its all so silly.

If the DNC had nothing to hide, then they're should have let Trump and his acolytes exhaust themselves on finding imaginary votes.. The complete refusal by the courts and state secretaries actually makes the allegations, more accepted, as trust is at an absolute minimum.

i.e. Take Trumps three biggest detractors off this thread and ask them to organise an election. Then allow them to do the counts(BLM and Antifa were evident in the counting halls, according to the sworn affidavits) and then allow them to reject any evidence of anomalies... Why anyone on the Trump side would believe people who have lost objectivity is beyond me.

So; the Trump Case is on the way up to SCOTUS for Pennsylvania and presumably Michigan/Wisconsin. With the Kraken, stirring the pot in the meantime in Georgia. Its all so silly.

If the DNC had nothing to hide, then they're should have let Trump and his acolytes exhaust themselves on finding imaginary votes.. The complete refusal by the courts and state secretaries actually makes the allegations, more accepted, as trust is at an absolute minimum.

i.e. Take Trumps three biggest detractors off this thread and ask them to organise an election. Then allow them to do the counts(BLM and Antifa were evident in the counting halls, according to the sworn affidavits) and then allow them to reject any evidence of anomalies... Why anyone on the Trump side would believe people who have lost objectivity is beyond me.

Go SPOTY!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
1606503253125.png

Courts are rather expected to decide each case on the basis of the facts and arguments before them, and the law. Not grant a proportion of consolation wins to the losing side. Completely agree with you that "It's all so silly."

bentobox

Old-Salt

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy,” Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote in the 21-page opinion, according to the AP. “Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Based on the Justice's opinion, how is this going to SCOTUS with no proof?

Go SPOTY!

Shurley that's 'SPOTY elect', and assuming there's no electoral fraud, and that BB accepts the result and hands over the office.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy,” Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote in the 21-page opinion, according to the AP. “Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Based on the Justice's opinion, how is this going to SCOTUS with no proof?
Agreed. The 21-page judgement by Judge Stephanos Bibas can be seen here:

Still taking Trump's word for it and sticking your fingers in your ears when asked for any evidence?
Even the lawyers, supposedly on Trump's side, are backing off.

For example. we know Trump has made allegations (which you are taking as gospel) about electoral fraud but wouldn't you think his lawyers would be backing him up on it|?
How about, "his lawyers have acknowledged that they are not claiming dead people voted or that occasional computer glitches were part of a deliberate conspiracy".

In one of the Pennsylvania cases, Trump attorneys actually signed a legal document in which they stated:

“Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any misconduct in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any impropriety in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any undue influence committed with respect to the challenged ballots.”

All well and good to speculate by Tweet, to make allegations without proof to back them up and get idiots to believe them. The lawyers, however, have constraints that a random permasender on a chat site and even the POTUS don't seem to have, professional ethics, rules of procedure and rules of evidence.

If the lawyers actually repeat the stupidity of Trump's tweets with no evidence they could end up being sanctioned or even disbarred if it is shown they have no reason to believe the facts in their clients' allegations which it would seem they are not able to do.

And don't give us the guff about your private analytical research. You're a bluffer (note where the apostrophe went in you're).

It's a pretty brutal judgement! I wonder who appointed Judge Bibas?
Another winning pick by the great winner.

Luckily, it is all part of "ye great Plan" where they fail upwards to a packed Supreme Court whose loyalty to the Great Orange One will see them overturn the election and give Trump a never ending second term.
What could possibly go wrong with this masterful strategy?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

Your determination to find "something wrong" is bordering on the insane. Those courts and state secretaries you mentioned in your post didn't refuse anything, but they demanded viable and verifiable proof before acting. Let's not forget that Dipshit Donny and his bunch of loonies have, to date, lost 37 court cases. Does that not tell you something about the quality of "evidence" they're presenting?

Your last sentence is actually the clincher. I quote: "Why anyone on the Trump side would believe people who have lost objectivity is beyond me." Are you really implying that your man there and his minions are in any way "impartial" themselves? They were been honking on about "fraud" even before the elections started. So when it was all over, off they went looking for "fraud". A sort of "we already have the result, now let's find the proof" exercise. You really should give your dumpling a good wobble.

MsG

Your determination to find "something wrong" is bordering on the insane. Those courts and state secretaries you mentioned in your post didn't refuse anything, but they demanded viable and verifiable proof before acting. Let's not forget that Dipshit Donny and his bunch of loonies have, to date, lost 37 court cases. Does that not tell you something about the quality of "evidence" they're presenting?

Your last sentence is actually the clincher. I quote: "Why anyone on the Trump side would believe people who have lost objectivity is beyond me." Are you really implying that your man there and his minions are in any way "impartial" themselves? They were been honking on about "fraud" even before the elections started. So when it was all over, off they went looking for "fraud". A sort of "we already have the result, now let's find the proof" exercise. You really should give your dumpling a good wobble.

MsG
You seem to forget that Ecommiecon is only obeying orders from whichever anti-freeze swilling wife-beater is the duty manager at the troll farm this evening. He doesn't care that what he is typing is completely insane. Trolls will troll.

ABNredleg

War Hero
It's a pretty brutal judgement! I wonder who appointed Judge Bibas?
He was appointed by Trump in 2017. The other two judges were appointed by G.W. Bush.

Latest Threads