Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

Perhaps these might help darling!
Yeah I've seen it, it's also bollocks, again like your claims of rising up against Biden. the only people claiming it'll be a hard border is the EU.

Yeah I've seen it, it's also bollocks, again like your claims of rising up against Biden. the only people claiming it'll be a hard border is the EU.
Darling you are supposed to wait a few minutes and pretend to read the articles. I can see why you were seated in the back of the classrooms in your youth. But your hard on for Biden might also impact your beloved Brexit and relations after the sacred split.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Darling you are supposed to wait a few minutes and pretend to read the articles. I can see why you were seated in the back of the classrooms in your youth. But your hard on for Biden might also impact your beloved Brexit and relations after the sacred split.
Which bit of I've seen it do you fail to understand? again I don't actually like Biden either, I know it's a bit of a concept for you but do try and understand.

Utter bollocks from you again then, just like your armed rebellion.
So the articles stating that a no deal Brexit costing an extra 2 percent of your GDP and add an extra percentage point to your unemployment total are also bollocks? Granted it did come from the OBR which I would assume has a mix of people that sat in the middle and front of the class??

At what point do you come to terms that Brexit is going to hurt, and Trump might have been a better friend to your country then old Joe? If numbers don't work I can always recommend you hit yourself with a phone book a few times? But we shall find a way to pull you out of Neverland dearest Peter!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
So the articles stating that a no deal Brexit costing an extra 2 percent of your GDP and add an extra percentage point to your unemployment total are also bollocks? Granted it did come from the OBR which I would assume has a mix of people that sat in the middle and front of the class??

At what point do you come to terms that Brexit is going to hurt, and Trump might have been a better friend to your country then old Joe? If numbers don't work I can always recommend you hit yourself with a phone book a few times? But we shall find a way to pull you out of Neverland dearest Peter!
Remind me what did Trump do for the UK in last 4 years? You can of course point out where I've said Brexit will no have problems or negatives or did you just make that up too?

Remind me what did Trump do for the UK in last 4 years?
Focused on the Germans and hammering them for certain failures.
Cemented the US UK relationship as indispensable in the mind of the public.
Did not interfere with Brexit and let you folks do as you please with the EU.

I would say that would be quite a bit.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

So nothing then as for not interfering with Brexit. .
"Speaking to Farage on LBC Radio, the US president also said Johnson’s Brexit deal could prevent the UK from agreeing a trade deal with the US."

Yeah bigly helpful

So nothing then as for not interfering with Brexit. .
"Speaking to Farage on LBC Radio, the US president also said Johnson’s Brexit deal could prevent the UK from agreeing a trade deal with the US."

Yeah bigly helpful
If you knew anything, you would understand that any sort of trade deal has to go through Congress. Jesus did you go to Catholic school and get beaten everyday? Having an administration not call out your political leadership and side with the people you are in a feud with is a very helpful thing. Having a Biden admin use your PM as a Pinata is what we like to call momentum shift.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
If you knew anything, you would understand that any sort of trade deal has to go through Congress. Jesus did you go to Catholic school and get beaten everyday? Having an administration not call out your political leadership and side with the people you are in a feud with is a very helpful thing. Having a Biden admin use your PM as a Pinata is what we like to call momentum shift.
So you have as usual nothing except rhetoric and waffle, again just like your claims of armed rebellion.

It will be very interesting to see what happens under a Biden admin with China.
But it does appear old Joe is after Borris now.
I saw Dominion seems to be in hiding and watched bits of the evidence in PA today:-
1.8 million votes mail in ballots requested in Pennsylvania.
2.5 million votes mail in ballots counted.

The 'no evidence' continues to 'not' accumulate and the nothing to see here, looks increasingly delusional.

So you have as usual nothing except rhetoric and waffle, again just like your claims of armed rebellion.
Except I just hit you with articles you might want to read... and thus have an inkling of what to expect. Instead of living in Never land and trying to count down the days until you can kick the EU in the shin. The election of Biden changed things and if they didn't said articles would not be all over the media.

1606341528167.png

Let's use logic in this process and not the Magic 8 Ball...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Except I just hit you with articles you might want to read... and thus have an inkling of what to expect. Instead of living in Never land and trying to count down the days until you can kick the EU in the shin. The election of Biden changed things and if they didn't said articles would not be all over the media.

View attachment 523747

Let's use logic in this process and not the Magic 8 Ball...
You didn't you hit me with one article which had news that had already been reported here, then proceeded to waffle and bluster, for a change.

Brexit was and is a boil that needs lancing.
Definitely a wiser decision than your (nations) recent voting mistake mind.
I'm convinced trump was your and our better option.
Biden appears weak . And he's a mick.

ABNredleg

War Hero
I saw Dominion seems to be in hiding and watched bits of the evidence in PA today:-
1.8 million votes mail in ballots requested in Pennsylvania.
2.5 million votes mail in ballots counted.
Your numbers are off.

There were 2.8 million ballot requests in PA, of which 1.8 million were by Democrats. You seem to have omitted the 700,000 requested by Republicans (remainder were independents).

How is Obama saying Brexit would be bad for Britain interfering with Brexit yet Trump saying a no deal Brexit would be good for Britain not interfering? Two sides of the same coin, really.

Your numbers are off.

There were 2.8 million ballot requests in PA, of which 1.8 million were by Democrats. You seem to have omitted the 700,000 requested by Republicans (remainder were independents).
Russian mathematics at play with EcommieCon I think you'll find. The troll farm has special calculators able to add up the results of elections, counting all 150% of the votes cast.

You didn't you hit me with one article which had news that had already been reported here, then proceeded to waffle and bluster, for a change.
I hit you with two...regarding Brexit and Biden. One about your economy and the numbers that are projected. My apologies for not treating you like a member of the Nebraska Football team.

Latest Threads