Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Despite his stated intention to rejoin the JCPOA. Keep Trumpetteing while you can; your time is running out.
Oh Emperor Mong I didnt vote for trump in 2016 nor this year, so as usual your marksmanship skills are like the italians

My standard of living went up under Trump. Will see how far it goes down with Joe at the Helm...
Well, good for you. Bread and circuses still work for the proles.

Your future economic prospects will be shaped in your mind by how quickly Trumpists start blaming Biden for the economic crash caused by the totally inadequate Trump Covid response.

But you are stupid enough to buy that as well.

Well, good for you. Bread and circuses still work for the proles.

Your future economic prospects will be shaped in your mind by how quickly Trumpists start blaming Biden for the economic crash caused by the totally inadequate Trump Covid response.

But you are stupid enough to buy that as well.
Well so far our numbers look a tad bit better than yours. Will see how long it takes the progressives to screw that up.

But that inadequate response has managed far better then the approach the UK is taking. Enjoy the lockdown!!

Well so far our numbers look a tad bit better than yours. Will see how long it takes the progressives to screw that up.

But that inadequate response has managed far better then the approach the UK is taking. Enjoy the lockdown!!

enjoy the empty 260,000 chairs around Thanksgiving tables

Barcodes are on the security envelope that the ballot is mailed in and they are linked to the voter. Once the signature is confirmed the envelope is separated from the ballot and, in the case of Georgia, kept for two years. There may be numbers on the ballot but those are typically security measures, and are not linked to the voter. My understanding there are a number of security measures on the ballot, much like you find on currency. That's the notion of flooding the system with fake ballots didn't make much sense.

I would imagine the voter and unique ballot number will be linked on one system, and the unique ballot number and how they voted will be on another system. This keeping the privacy of the vote, but allowing votes to be changed or verified if needed.
No vote is truly secret in this day and age.

This is an interesting piece on how things went down in Michigan

Good article and well worth the read.

Sadly the GOP come out of it looking like pols in some banana republic, totally beholden to the generalissimo.

Willing to lie, cheat, spread false and malicious rumours for the beloved leader.

Choosing adoration of, and loyalty to, Trump rather than a preference for integrity, legality and the constitution.

So scared that anything other than blind loyalty will screw up their positions in the party and deny them the crumbs from Trumpy Bear's table.

Prostituting yourself to Trumpy Bear (deceased) is not a good look.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Both of which are about as likely to succeed as my begging letter to Keeley Hawes asking for a BJ.

But keep shitstirring Komrad SPOTY.
Let's face it, Keeley Hawes is/was a bit of a long shot. But have you ever contemplated contacting your wan there Michelle Keegan? She seems to be, er, amenable.

MsG

Maybe you should stop drinking so much, and clarify the previous statement...sir. You are a tad bit early to play the role of drunk uncle at the Thanksgiving dinner table.
I saw a stat the other day, that said 3 million jobs left the US when China was allowed into the WTO.
The UK had a similar exodus of good paying jobs, as we moved deeper into the rabbit hole of the EU.

The accepted 'narrative' that all the anti-trumpers follow, is essentially a species of organised deceit.. I would rather be led by a man, who means what he says (see: green berets), than any number of swamp like politicians who would sell the west to China for another billion.

I saw a stat the other day, that said 3 million jobs left the US when China was allowed into the WTO.
The UK had a similar exodus of good paying jobs, as we moved deeper into the rabbit hole of the EU.

The accepted 'narrative' that all the anti-trumpers follow, is essentially a species of organised deceit.. I would rather be led by a man, who means what he says (see: green berets), than any number of swamp like politicians who would sell the west to China for another billion.
It will be very interesting to see what happens under a Biden admin with China.
But it does appear old Joe is after Borris now.

Latest Threads