Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I've never tried to take a Governor prisoner.

And I've never whined about the US killing OBL, traitor.
Listen you festering throbbing berk flaps I never whined about OBL being killed and considering you ran away when your nation needed MEN to fight, you should be the last person calling others a traitor. Sluggy was more a man than you ever will have been

Unfortunately you would sell the Mess Webley rather than do the right thing with it

Tyk

LE
From the BBC:

US election 2020: ‘America is back’, says Biden as he unveils team

Does the rest of the world want the US to lead them? Or are we going back to the US-centric world model that Donald didn't push

Well.... the alternative is a China led World, how do you think that's likely to pan out?

I had no respect for Trump, in fact I politely declined when asked if I'd like to be on the Project delegation that met him at the opening of the NATO HQ in Brussels, but I don't expect Biden and then Harris to be any more worthy of respect at a personal level. That said under Trumps watch a Middle East deal that saw Israel and several arab countries coming together was no minor feat.
I'm not keen on the wokery and decidedly dodgy lefty politics of the new lot, but at least Twitter won't see as much action.

If Democrats were fiddling the presidential vote, then why didn't they also fiddle the senate and house votes?

Your theory and claims don't stand up to the sense check.

In anycase, you need to show evidence of fraud, not try to infer it from he said she said statements. That's no better than reading tea leaves or the entrails from a slaughtered ox.

If there was evidence of fraud Trump's legal team would have produced it by now. Given that they haven't, then it's highly likely there isn't any.
I doubt many of you would work well in an Investigation/intelligence role. As curiousity and identifying irregularities are at the core. When your surrounded by inconsistencies do you:-

a. Investigate further.
b. Ignore the 'no evidence' because its inconvenient and throw sabots at anyone who argues that the people with the power to interview under caution should be all over this election and the absence of the intelligence services speaks volumes.

Summary:-
Make no mistake, our enemies especially China and to a lesser extent Russia will be more than happy with the result and the DNC/Media failure to support investigations, speaks volumes about what they're would be nervous of revealing...

I doubt many of you would work well in an Investigation/intelligence role. As curiousity and identifying irregularities are at the core. When your surrounded by inconsistencies do you:-

a. Investigate further.
b. Ignore the 'no evidence' because its inconvenient and throw sabots at anyone who argues that the people with the power to interview under caution should be all over this election and the absence of the intelligence services speaks volumes.

Make no mistake, our enemies especially China and to a lesser extent Russia will be more than happy with the result and the DNC/Media failure to support investigations, speaks volumes about what they're would be nervous of revealing...

Go SPOTY!

Any evidence for these ‘irregularities’ yet?

You’re running out of time if you’re going to help Rudi.

a. Investigate further.

Re bold.

1. Incorrect usage of "your" Comrade. Refresher course in English at the Akademy needed.

2. The US intelligence services clearly stated there was no evidence of fraud. Your desire for there to be fraud does not affect reality. They "did the math" (which no Brit said. Ever)..

3. How can you summarise nothing? Sigma wibble is wibble.

4. You're in trouble when the Komrad Kolonel sees that. Clearly revisionary thinking.

Summary:
You are a shoe-in for SPOTY 2020

a. Investigate further.

Yes. There is an inconsistency, but in your conspiracy theory.

If there was fraud to win the presidency, why did the Democrats also not do the same with the senate and the house? Duh.

Yes. There is an inconsistency, but in your conspiracy theory.

If there was fraud to win the presidency, why did the Democrats also not do the same with the senate and the house? Duh.
Maybe the ballot harvesting was so focused on the presidential race, somebody forgot to make sure that those ballots were filled out in its entirity, before election day because the voter was barely involved. Or the post election ballot fixing process, was time consuming and not all the partially filled out ballots could be fixed...... In any operation; the cockup theory will always be prevelent.

Look at Rhodesia, where the ballot boxes were been stuffed by the Smith/Muzorewa people, whilst Mugabe was ballot harvesting on an industrial scale and both sides were cheating and the better cheater won the election.

offog

LE
Maybe the ballot harvesting was so focused on the presidential race, somebody forgot to make sure that those ballots were filled out in its entirity, before election day because the voter was barely involved. Or the post election ballot fixing process, was time consuming and not all the partially filled out ballots could be fixed...... In any operation; the cockup theory will always be prevelent.

Look at Rhodesia, where the ballot boxes were been stuffed by the Smith/Muzorewa people, whilst Mugabe was ballot harvesting on an industrial scale and both sides were cheating and the better cheater won the election.
I'll ask you again (but an answer is not expected, again) what do you mean by ballot harvesting as you seem to have a different definition to the rest of us.

First paragraph is bullshit.

If you are comparing a US election with Rumbabwe your argument is already lost.

Maybe the ballot harvesting was so focused on the presidential race, somebody forgot to.....
Or the post election ballot fixing process, was time consuming and not all...

In addition to your other mistakes earlier, here are two classic signs of an ESL student, often something you see from the Dutch actually. Unnecessary comma placement that bluntly breaks up a sentence. A native speaker would never do this, even your typical illiterate Geordie or Brummie wouldn’t make such a hamfisted attempt at sentence structure.

Komrade Kolonel is going to go ******* mental when he sees this.

For this crime you will be execute, Kolonel will make a punishment by crushings. Wah wah wee wah!

Maybe this, maybe that. You’re making reasons up again.

And you’re overlooking the fact that in court, Trump’s legal teams presented no evidence, and IIUC Rudy said there was no fraud being well aware he could be done for perjury if he gave untruths incourt.

Latest Threads