Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Is this ahead of the big "reveal" by Sidney Powell?
Is that the Sidney Powell who is on Team Trump:

"Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team" (Nov 14)

or the Sidney Powell who Trump is definitely not associated with Trump, never has been, doesn't know her etc etc:

"Sidney Powell...is not a member of the Trump legal team" (Nov 22)

I'd forgotten about this;

Back in the news as Dinkins has just passed away.

And before anyone says this is just lefty bolloeux, The Cato Institute is a Libertarian Think Tank founded by Charles Koch.
That really doesn't make New York plod look very good does it?

I note that Giuliani was quick to offer tributes to Dinkins today. Hypocritical turd.

iu

bentobox

Old-Salt

"Rudy Giuliani, Joseph diGenova, Victoria Toensing, Sidney Powell, and Jenna Ellis, a truly great team" (Nov 14)

or the Sidney Powell who Trump is definitely not associated with Trump, never has been, doesn't know her etc etc:

Elite Strike Force :)

Thus neatly demonstrating that a week really is a long time in politics.

There are loads of "You're fired" memes out there in t'webz.

I thought I would add a more personal one.

fired.jpg

A bit of judicious editing could have made the background words more appropriate,

bentobox

Old-Salt
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf just announced that the Keystone state has certified its 2020 general election results.

Source CNN.

It's over for him now, no more super secret re-counts etc etc.

Representatives of the Dominion voting system have backed out of testifying before The Pennsylvania House State Government Committee and have lawyered up.

Dominion Backs Out Of Testifying Before The Pennsylvania House State Government Committee

I thought their machines were very kosher and beyond any interference?!

I can't vet this but apparently they've shut up shop at their Canadian headquarters, taken everything except the stapler and are busy wiping the internet clean of information about their company. Staff are also ditching the company and wiping their profiles on Linked In.

Here is a longer article on the history of Dominion for those who are interesting in digging more deeply.

Dominion Voting Systems: Glitch, Clinton Tie Cause Scrutiny in 2020 Election

Nice to see half of the Dipso and Doody comedy duo is making a comeback tour.

Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf just announced that the Keystone state has certified its 2020 general election results.

Source CNN.

It's over for him now, no more super secret re-counts etc etc.

There was a murmering last night that he was going to push Georgia to a re-count.........again.

I'm not sure how it works, and can't be arrsed to google, there are certain levels of variance allowable, and accepted as slam dunks, within those levels the candidate may demand a re-count. Outside those allowable variances the candidate may demand a re-count at his/her expense, and we are talking a cost of a few million for a single state. So with Georgia having done one re-count already I am assuming if he wants another he will have to pay for it. I can guarantee that as soon as he is told it will cost him spondoolicks he will forgo the re-count.

bentobox

Old-Salt
There was a murmering last night that he was going to push Georgia to a re-count.........again.

I'm not sure how it works, and can't be arrsed to google, there are certain levels of variance allowable, and accepted as slam dunks, within those levels the candidate may demand a re-count. Outside those allowable variances the candidate may demand a re-count at his/her expense, and we are talking a cost of a few million for a single state. So with Georgia having done one re-count already I am assuming if he wants another he will have to pay for it. I can guarantee that as soon as he is told it will cost him spondoolicks he will forgo the re-count.
I think it is allowed as the difference between candidates is a very small percentage, something like 0.5% or less, happy to be corrected.

ABNredleg

War Hero
That is why Georgia had a recount.

Biden still won.
They haven't done the recount yet - what they did was a 100% manual audit. In Georgia you can't do a recount until the election is certified. That was done last Friday and Trump has now asked for a recount. All they do for the recount is run the ballots through the scanners again. The counties have to pay for this, and I'm sure they're happy about it.

ABNredleg

War Hero

Latest Threads