Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

offog

LE
<Sighs> Claim and counter claim, what a dysfunctional mess this Adminstration has been

Well he couldn't possibly let people know that he had lost. Face saving of the highest order.

She had seen the writing on the wall and knew she was going to have a difficult conversation without coffee, cookies or water.

What is the current betting on Trump playing golf on inauguration day?

parting is such sweet sorrow...

B307553D-5973-4122-AD2B-817525E2034E.jpeg

What is the current betting on Trump playing golf on inauguration day?

Well that is all he has done since he threw his teddy in the corner after he lost.

He has done no tangible presidential work, or duties for around 3 weeks now. Oh, I lie, he did attend a bit of a virtual G20 meeting in the last few days, but was out on the golf course for most of it..............I actually think he stuck a spitting image puppet of himself up in front of the camera.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'd forgotten about this;

Back in the news as Dinkins has just passed away.

And before anyone says this is just lefty bolloeux, The Cato Institute is a Libertarian Think Tank founded by Charles Koch.

Crack on chaps

Truly stupid thing for Republicans to do as it would cost them control of the senate.
It could be Dems giving that publicity to gain control of both houses.

Being in the UK we both know the risk of postal vote fraud is very real, however it is not certain by default.
The greater the volume of postal votes the greater the risk of postal vote fraud.
However this can be mitigated by security checks, and as long as these are carried out correctly then all is good.

This leads to the questions;
Can States validate the voter registers are in good order?
Can States validate and audit the security checks on postal votes?
Can States validate and audit the counting of postal votes?
Can States validate and audit the tabulation of paper, post and electronic votes?

If a State can say yes to those questions then Trump is fighting a losing battle.
I do not get the impression in this election, that a great deal of validation/auditing went on otherwise the rejection rate of ballots in 2016, which was 1% and today, with what double/triple the mail in votes, it was what ? 0.06% last week when I looked..

The ugly truth is nobody wants to know, or cares, because Trump is Orange.. With all eyes on Georgia and the US senate race, it will be interesting, to watch the rejection rates and turnout, to determine how many ballots the democrats mysteriously lose in those elections and give a rough figure of the number of dodgy votes were manufactured in the presidential election.

I do not get the impression in this election, that a great deal of validation/auditing went on otherwise the rejection rate of ballots in 2016, which was 1% and today, with what double/triple the mail in votes, it was what ? 0.06% last week when I looked..

The ugly truth is nobody wants to know, or cares, because Trump is Orange.. With all eyes on Georgia and the US senate race, it will be interesting, to watch the rejection rates and turnout, to determine how many ballots the democrats mysteriously lose in those elections and give a rough figure of the number of dodgy votes were manufactured in the presidential election.

Or it could be that they made the process easier and so the rejection rate is lower.

Or it could be that they made the process easier and so the rejection rate is lower.
The Rejection rate in UK Elections is what ? a very quick google in 2017 (0.1%) and our systems are far more transparant and yet we still have fraud and rejections. The US have conducted an election with mass mail out ballots, which made fraud a certainity and have a lower rejection rate and almost no fraud.

I would add that the democrats will struggle to pull this trick again, because without Trump. The culture war returns to a fighting retreat for conservatives and lets see what the rejection rate/turnout is in Georgia and if its significantly different, that would be proof positive that something went spectacularly wrong.

Latest Threads