Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Clearly you have not been to a university campus over here as quite a bit of the student body at any given campus is from out of state.

I’ve given classes in three Universities there, including MIT.

Even if you could persuade students to do it, it would be all over Facebook or instagram within hours.

Please don’t be silly.

I’ve given classes in three Universities there, including MIT.

Even if you could persuade students to do it, it would be all over Facebook or instagram within hours.

Please don’t be silly.
Well you need to get around and go visit the Last Chance Cowboy College.

Yes it would, but government is a slow beast. It is harder to get a hunting license here than it is to register to vote.

Nobody saw Covid coming and the legalisation of mass mail in ballots sent out and then counted in with limited identity checks, wasn't recognised until the late Summer when states started to change the rules.. Its made Fraud, almost certain by default. But is treated on an individual basis which is no good to Trump and proving a wider conspiracy is a lot harder, unless you have an insider with access to communications, that can be used as evidence.
Is it not normal to start with evidence and then make claims?

If twitter or FB were so biased, they wouldn't be infested with neo-Nazis and other racist far right movements. FB has been allowing Neo-Nazi groups to make a mint selling merchandise despite being called out for it numerous times.

Well I feel cheated.
I got 30 days in facebook jail for trying to swap a firearm after the local town page was shut down...

Please prove that Joe Biden has dementia. Also, Trump cannot be relied upon to be a friend to anyone but himself - his actions over the past 4 years has shown that.

I asked @Goldbricker to prove the same - he was unable to. However, he has form for making statements that are false (got that list of wars that Obama started yet, bubba @Goldbricker?).
Ahh let us educate you yet again as I did name them

Operation Inherent Resolve started 2011 no US troops fighting in Syria until Obama sent them there. He also sent troops back into Iraq after taking them out of Bushes war

Operation New Dawn started 2010

Operation Juniper Shield started 2013

Amazon product

Shove it up your starfish Berk @Tappet

Last edited:
Has to be confirmed by the Senate and his DACA stance will be mighty unpopular.

Your bitter tears please me

07BC7C0A-B04C-4607-8452-9283EAD5E190.jpeg

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I was wondering if and when someone would look at this option, considering how the nature of the Trump Legal submissions and how they've have been received by judges so far, the various State Bars would be well within their rights to do so

offog

LE
Would they really have to? With Twitter and FB so clearly biased one wonders if they would act appropriately or just turn a blind eye to that sort of conduct. But Universities are essentially places to colonize and that is where I would start.
Just checking my facts for my response to @bob_the_bomb I see that Trump was telling student to vote twice.

Latest Threads