Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
You have a very curious obsession with repetitively posting small phallic objects on this forum, this is about the 5th time. I'm not Freud but I'm pretty sure from my A Level Psychology course that you want to shag your own mum.
He already did. Thus becoming the proud father of his own brother. There's nothing like keeping it in the family, is there?

MsG

Ritch

LE

He says he caught it now because he "hasn't been taking Sundays off."

What a waste of oxygen.

Edit: this link is from the above article. Same guy with more nonsense.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Poor old Rudy.

What a sad and distasteful way to end a career.

He could have rested on his laurels as a prosecutor and his response to 911 and gone down as a reasonably respectable footnote in history.

All he will be remembered for now is prostituting himself as Trumps hennaed whore.

You've forgotten about the Borat sting.

Apparently the guardians of the TWEET have announced that on the 20th January 2021 they will be handing the @POTUS thingy (I don't do twitter so I don't know what they are called) over to the control of Joe Biden.

One more coffin nail for the Orange Don.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
You have a very curious obsession with repetitively posting small phallic objects on this forum, this is about the 5th time. I'm not Freud but I'm pretty sure from my A Level Psychology course that you want to shag your own mum.

That’s pretty much compulsory in those fly-over states.

Can’t have the gene pool diluted too much, they might have to stop saying “gimme 6”!

Pretty clean (shaven).

The Wall never went up, Hillary was never locked up, and Biden wants the Federal Government to leave Trump alone.

But you know what what has gone up? The supply of freedom seeds, and number of GOP members of the house.
Erm, I suspect I may regret asking this, but what is a 'freedom seed'?

Is it the blue pill or red pill, or something I should smoke?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Erm, I suspect I may regret asking this, but what is a 'freedom seed'?

Is it the blue pill or red pill, or something I should smoke?
It's ammo, he's still fantasising him and his fellow dim wits will rise against the Democrats and storm the White House. Because that's what happens in the democratic US of A when you don't win an election.

It's ammo, he's still fantasising him and his fellow dim wits will rise against the Democrats and storm the White House. Because that's what happens in the democratic US of A when you don't win an election.
Shoot the bad people with those righteous high-velocity* 'seeds of freedom'?

Excellent!

I'm sure it will end well.

By the way, if I could have a heads-up on when it's going to happen I'd appreciate it, as I've got a decent supply of toilet roll and popcorn (lockdown supplies), but while I know when to shit myself, the popcorn needs a bit of time to cook/microwave.

*low-velocity seeds of freedom are also available.

I am sure you will be wearing your pink hat watching Joe forget who he is the 20th.

It's ammo, he's still fantasising him and his fellow dim wits will rise against the Democrats and storm the White House. Because that's what happens in the democratic US of A when you don't win a democratically held, and carefully observed election.

FOC

=======================================

The stoopid thing is they all call everyone commies for providing decent healthcare around the planet and seem to think that they will immediately become commies if it is supplied here. Comparative to everywhere else it costs a fortune here because it is unregulated, not even a regulated free market, just down right unregulated in what they are allowed to charge. Yet sit down with a redneck/hick/sodbuster for half an hour and explain how it works and you see that moment of dawning in their eyes and then they immediately start calling politicos and the medical establishment robbing b'stards.

My favourite moment around medical care here was with a lawyer in Florida. He was bemoaning Obamacare, snotting on people, "everyone should pay", no understanding of the workings of the NHS yet calling us commies for having it. Then 6 months later he was laid off, suddenly he had no more health insurance from his employer, and like 99% of Americans he spent everything he earrned living the big life and he had no buffer. I used to make snarky little digs about how if he was in the UK he would be getting medical care even though he was unemployed.

Latest Threads