Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I see the MAGA tears more like this:
Salt_mine_0096.jpg

It has been working 24/7 processing the salt deposits from robbo. doody, dipso, emong, dicky and all the other British/Soviet Trumpeteers.

Curiously enough not from the actual Americans here who seem a bit more adult about it (well, apart from Steamy who is soon to head for the hills with his gunz to mount a campaign of armed resistance against the commie pinko fag overlords).

View attachment 522360

It has been working 24/7 processing the salt deposits from robbo. doody, dipso, emong, dicky and all the other British/Soviet Trumpeteers.

Curiously enough not from the actual Americans here who seem a bit more adult about it (well, apart from Steamy who is soon to head for the hills with his gunz to mount a campaign of armed resistance against the commie pinko fag overlords).
1605965949775.png
1605965825079.png
1605965893364.png

ITS A FIX!

Republicans to sue in Nevada.

Democrats encouraged Native Americans who always vote Democrat to vote..... Democrat!

Another last ditch attempt at saving the Trumpfenbunker. Sadly destined to end with either suicide or a bullet in the neck.

Biden won by over 33,000 votes (50%+) in a state with about 1.3million voters.

Even Emong (the living incarnation of Galton, Spearman and Pearson) will be having confidence interval problems with that one.

offog

LE
Ballot Harvesting:
Strained legality, especially where non profit organisations were running vote collection.

Dominion:-
1. In early October; a large scale Code drop was made to the Dominion touch screen technology. Was any other urgent Dominion Software patches made subsequent that court mandated date. Why was any patches required in the middle of a code freeze i.e. 2-4 weeks before a deliverable day.
2. Was ALL the dominion machine in every state, running identical software. Or were patches unique to the individual client states, or even individual counties.

Election Day onwards:-
Any ballot that is not a registered voter is illegal. How many of those were organised by the non profits (see ballot harvesting).
Any ballot processed after cut-off, is illegal.
Any ballot fixed for only one side, is illegal.
The repeated unexplained delays, which always led to sudden spikes in biden votes. Despite Trump having 20% of the vote in poorest areas, we had spikes where trump had only 3% of that spikes vote share.
The failure to allow scrutiny and active efforts to block observation.
A logical explanation of the statistical anomalies in the Cities, with over counting evident in the numbers.

Fact Checking:-
I would say that the questions are many and I've just chucked a few out off the top of my head..... The thing about fact is its empirical, requires proof of research and investigation. The 21st century fact check done on this election, is cut-n-pasted opinions from the authorities responsible for no fraud, or potential fraud.. You need an independent agency to be carrying out fact checking and publishing details and the media quite clearly are not independent.
I think you need to define what you mean by ballot harvesting before we go any further.

View attachment 522360

Can I start this resistance later? Got a project to put together first and a pork loin to use as the test subject. Don’t mind the stuffed Reindeer I swear I am buying it for my child...er Gunz and 7.62 NATO etc!
5A432C94-AE31-43A9-901A-BA10735F90CD.jpeg
AE5ED8FA-08F4-4D3F-8815-7AF62F973922.jpeg

Can I start this resistance later? Got a project to put together first and a pork loin to use as the test subject. Don’t mind the stuffed Reindeer I swear I am buying it for my child...er Gunz and 7.62 NATO etc!
View attachment 522375View attachment 522376

Fair enough.

You deserve a biff chit.

The armed insurrection can always wait until the weather gets better. I imagine those Hawaiian shirts or black Fred Perrys are a bit of a bastard in a WY winter.

Fair enough.

You deserve a biff chit.

The armed insurrection can always wait until the weather gets better. I imagine those Hawaiian shirts or black Fred Perrys are a bit of a bastard in a WY winter.
Not my style either. I would prefer a 1/4 zip pullover.

Unfortunately armed insurrection this time of the year clashes with the schedule. We have Thanksgiving and a movie to watch next week. In two weeks we have the first Christmas party to attend.

But fear not I have not gone soft and limp wristed. I will hit up the range tomorrow and, need to up my stash of .45 ACP. Down to three boxes.

Another last ditch attempt at saving the Trumpfenbunker. Sadly destined to end with either suicide or a bullet in the neck.

Biden won by over 33,000 votes (50%+) in a state with about 1.3million voters.

Even Emong (the living incarnation of Galton, Spearman and Pearson) will be having confidence interval problems with that one.

Yep I agree!

It’s not gonna be a runner unlike Giuliani’s hair dye.

In fact if you look at the whole process from the Republicans point of view, that’s the only thing that’s actually got anywhere.

Everywhere even! :)

Last edited:
View attachment 522360

But just to give you a heads up. MAGA tears tend to look like this. I would imagine millions are being stored at this point in life. As you will notice I keep mine boxed up, for when the weeping starts.
FAAAABA4-C66F-447D-AFCA-97F67EA2856C.jpeg
E60369C1-F41E-403F-8752-4800145808DC.jpeg

But just to give you a heads up. MAGA tears tend to look like this. I would imagine millions are being stored at this point in life. As you will notice I keep mine boxed up, for when the weeping starts. View attachment 522382View attachment 522383

You have a very curious obsession with repetitively posting small phallic objects on this forum, this is about the 5th time. I'm not Freud but I'm pretty sure from my A Level Psychology course that you want to shag your own mum.

tgo

War Hero
Poor old Rudy.

What a sad and distasteful way to end a career.

He could have rested on his laurels as a prosecutor and his response to 911 and gone down as a reasonably respectable footnote in history.

All he will be remembered for now is prostituting himself as Trumps hennaed whore.
Shame that, I remember his response to 911 (didn't know him from other than that) and thought he did great.

Latest Threads