Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Police had M-16's before the Army! (I let them stamp on my SLR.... but when it came to me stamping on their M16's...."No, you might break it"..... God, Site Guard was boring and a killer).

Last edited:
I may be slightly more informed than you about MRAPs.

I will however compare and contrast Jonesy’s reasoned answer with your rant.
Goldbricker gets upset easily. He also doesn't really understand what "starting a war" means.

Bless.

Goldbricker gets upset easily. He also doesn't really understand what "starting a war" means.

Bless.
There are about 3 others that overreact when their cages are rattled.

I am very calm, I am simply educating to the uneducated who wibble about police tanks and MilitarizedPolice © like hysterics that an MRAP is a truck not a king tiger tank driven by Sepp Dietrich and Kurt Meyers over kittens
Apologist.

"Originalist" thinking...... Fvck off, we don't want you here, get back on your boat.....1492.

You think Trump had a non peaceful transfer of power, then?

Strange alternate world you must live in; please do feel free to evidence that statement.

Get back to me when you have, yah?

Go on then

you fkin limp wristed sky shreiker

You story is fucked, just admit it

TRUMP 2020

Bless.

you don't even know what finishing a war is, let alone starting one, and god forbid fighting one.

yeah I'm calling you out

hic

Last edited:
And its NOT defund the police, it's a reallocation of resources to take the burden off the police for non-essential matters.
Well I would suggest that others may disagree. I would not be surprised if there were those who seriously believed the money should be taken from the police, leading to a smaller police force (or a token pice force). In return, money would be invested in the type of social services that stop people being criminals, perhaps by giving them what they wanted without them having to steal it. This is turn would reduce the number of police required as people wouldn't have to break the law and be criminals.

In a perverted way that actually works, if there were less crimes there would be no need for the police. In the ideal world every citizen would know what society expects of them and would, by their own volition, not step outside those boundaries and commit what the rest of society considers to be crimes.

Unfortunately the failing factor are the citizens themselves, especially those who fail to connect doing something productive in order to receive a benefit.. Handing out the latest trainers to youth to prevent them looting shops is a crappy way to run a society.

Biden says he will, I hope he does, but we’ll see. Remembering he was with Obama when they tried to bring in Obamacare.

At the very least it needs the govt to set pricing controls. At the moment when I walk into a Docs office they ask who my insurer is, then they get out the pricing ledger and see which one of the 15 different prices for the same visit applies to my policy. Locally where I am the price range for the same MRI can vary from $750 to $6000 depending on which insurer you have and which provider you go to.

Biden can talk a big game, but he still need to take on the Pharma industrial complex and the Republican party. I can't see him being successful this time around, but maybe the next Democrats administration.

Well I would suggest that others may disagree. I would not be surprised if there were those who seriously believed the money should be taken from the police, leading to a smaller police force (or a token pice force). In return, money would be invested in the type of social services that stop people being criminals, perhaps by giving them what they wanted without them having to steal it. This is turn would reduce the number of police required as people wouldn't have to break the law and be criminals.

In a perverted way that actually works, if there were less crimes there would be no need for the police. In the ideal world every citizen would know what society expects of them and would, by their own volition, not step outside those boundaries and commit what the rest of society considers to be crimes.

Unfortunately the failing factor are the citizens themselves, especially those who fail to connect doing something productive in order to receive a benefit.. Handing out the latest trainers to youth to prevent them looting shops is a crappy way to run a society.
New York was a rat hole until the plod cracked down and long afterwards the intelligentsia(so called experts) decided, that was too simple an explanation and in fact, the city was turning better anyway, due to social policies and an improving economy. Like any argument from them its sophisticated, nuanced and has almost zero connection with the reality and complexity of human beings at the sharp end.

Human beings are not a collective, but a set of individuals who choose to work together by common consent and the UK has been declining since the end of WW2 and the US since the 90s, because government no longer understands, or cares about carrying the whole demos.

As an aside, I watched a WHO fella on channel 4 the other day and he was basically saying how great china is and like any intelligentsia its amazing how strong we are as a collective/fascist state. Listen to Obama or Biden and what you glean is a frustration with the people, to listen to their betters.

Last edited:

offog

LE
Your ability to comprehend is startling.
Well let's deal with the obvious.

1604221689425.png

You have been shown to be gullible and so are attacking me to deflect from that because Carlson is not taking your calls.
People who have been duped often have difficulty admitting they were conned.

Carlson made up a storey about how these documents were taken and in the process implied that they were so damming that Biden recruited some person to rummage through all the packages sent from NY to California that night by UPS to find these documents. We latter find that this package contained not document but a thumb drive. Which they didn't bother to copy or we would have heard about it.

Carlson then tells us that an in-depth investigation is conducted by UPS and all who came in contact with the packages are interviewed because this package was so important. This was done off UPS's back with no instructions from Fox. This would imply that the investigation team are dragged out of bed at O-god-hundred to interview people who were off shifted. All part of Carlson's statement.

This high level, very competent investigation team who interview every man and his dog missed the sorting office supervisor who had the thumb drive on his desk.

Someone has been taken for ride and I think it's you Labrat the gullible.

Was there a package, yes, did Carlson lie about it yes.

It now transpires that the contents were not what was advertised which is why Carlson came up with this ludicrous story of how the contents were stolen which is why we can't show them to you. And the gullible took it all in.

UPS tells Fox to wind its neck in and tell Carlson to shut up with his lies and the thumb drive miraculously appears but contains not damming evidence.
1604222241774.png

On polling;
Pretty much par from yesterday, except 538 increased the presidents approval to 44 points. If anyone is interested, Gallup has Trump on an Approval rating of 46 points and show 95% of registered Republicans approve the job Trump is doing, which is a big spike and explains why his polling is on 44 points.. If anyone noted yesterday, the figure of 5 points(Minnesota) I suspect plays a lot in the Democrats calculus, as each state has variable numbers of registered republicans and the democrats are relying heavily on the turncoats to help them over the line.

If Trump is on 46 points approval - then he is within mortar range of victory.
If Trump approval hits 47 points - rifle range and needing only the low propensity vote to sweep him into power, on this red wave he seems to have data on.

I look forward to the book about Trumps Presidency... will I find it under the fiction or fantasy?

Last edited:
I look forward to the book about Trumps Presidency... will I find it under the fiction or fantasy isle?
Depends; if its a clickbait book churned out immediately after Biden wins the Presidency. Then Trump is an idiot, his supporters even bigger idiots and four years of re-engagement with the world.. Four years later the books will be about how the American people are poorer, more divided than ever, Trumps presidency would have context.

If Trump wins again, well the polling firms will be back in the dock and the media will face a lot of difficult questions about who they're supposed to represent. Maybe another four years, finally the establishment will begin to listen again to ALL the people, that engagement process is still in its infancy in the UK, but at least we've started to heal.

Depends; if its a clickbait book churned out immediately after Biden wins the Presidency. Then Trump is an idiot, his supporters even bigger idiots and four years of re-engagement with the world.. Four years later the books will be about how the American people are poorer, more divided than ever, Trumps presidency would have context.

If Trump wins again, well the polling firms will be back in the dock and the media will face a lot of difficult questions about who they're supposed to represent. Maybe another four years, finally the establishment will begin to listen again to ALL the people, that engagement process is still in its infancy in the UK, but at least we've started to heal.
IF he gets re-elected.... thats an awful lot of Americans that won the Darwin Award.

happyuk

War Hero
Why do people still still believe pollsters like Nate Silver have any insight at all? Especially since his farcical prediction of a Hilary Clinton landslide in 2016?
He's practically a laughingstock in the industry at this point.
Pollsters work very similar to those share dealing email scams.

You fire off a share tip to 500,000 emails half of whom will be told the share will go up, the other half you say it will go down. Remove the emails associated with the incorrect predictions and fireoff another share tip to the remainder in the same way - ditch the ones with the incorrect prediction, retain the others.
Repeat this about 4 - 5 times and you are left with maybe ~30,000 that think you're a ******* genius whom you then wind in with your intended get-rich-quick scheme.

Pollsters work in very similar ways, the mainstream media ensures nobody ever gets to hear about their track record of failures.

you don't even know what finishing a war is, let alone starting one, and god forbid fighting one.

yeah I'm calling you out

hic
Top strategic "hic" there.

Latest Threads