Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

You'd think that to at least have a fighting chance, the Democrats would have picked a credible candidate.
They've had four years.

I’d suggest that the Democrats have more than a ‘fighting chance’ as it is. They’ve actually got a fighting chance of doing the treble (White House, Senate and House).

Polls* have Biden on around 52% and Trump on around 43.5%**. Well outside a 3% margin of error.

But to follow on with your point, what would that lead be if the Democrats had found a better candidate?

* 538 on 30 Oct.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's nice for the money and sunshine living, other than that it is pretty crass. We pretty much decided a few years ago that with the healthcare situation here we would likely move back to europe when we cash in. I have met a fair few ex-pats who are of the same opinion, even a fair few of the Indian Doc's talk about returning to India with all the issues there.
Don’t blame you, you should do it sooner rather than later.

Minnesota:-
Its only a guess about the flap, but I would wager the private democrat polling was probably a 6 point lead(2 pts less than the average) and the democrats had information, that any of this hidden red wave in minnesota turned out, it statistically could not be more than 5 points to Trump.

The SurveyUSA poll is a A Poll on 538 and moved Biden from 7 to 5 points and thus within Trumps grasp and even the private polling is now wrong. Does this mean, the democrats have information that they're are assuming any lead less than 6 points on private polling (8 points the public lead), makes them very vulnerable.

Last edited:
You'd think that to at least have a fighting chance, the Democrats would have picked a credible candidate.
They've had four years.

Their problem is that the progressives driving the Democrat agenda are deeply unpalatable to the majority of the US electorate (even more so than the Orange Man), whilst their most telegenic candidate (Gabbard) is unpalatable to the progressives.

My sense is that Biden is nothing more than a malleable frontman for the more extreme progressives in the Democrat movement, which is exactly why he is there...

Their problem is that the progressives driving the Democrat agenda are deeply unpalatable to the majority of the US electorate (even more so than the Orange Man), whilst their most telegenic candidate (Gabbard) is unpalatable to the progressives.

My sense is that Biden is nothing more than a malleable frontman for the more extreme progressives in the Democrat movement, which is exactly why he is there...
A War on Covid was thought to be a good distraction and suspend peoples intelligence.. Can't criticise that view, as covid has seemingly turned western europe into headless chickens on covid and we will be lucky to still have an economy when this is all over.

If we look back to the McCain/Pailin team we see a good example of the way both parties seem to choose candidates that are the most appealing to all the factions in their party, rather than to the country at large.

I never said it was not sent, what I did say was that it was very unlikely that a nefarious individual hiding behind a shelf stole it and left the package.

Liar

1B653CF0-3E11-495A-A72A-F7749D289A86.jpeg

The mask issue is divisive. On Monday the county will attempt to implement one. The protests started last night at the Capitol, and will continue every Friday until the order is lifted. The Pandemic is a fact of life. But another lockdown is out of the cards, the masses won’t support it here.

She wasn't talking about the mask issue, she was implying that we may not be in a pandemic.

"Who's the leader of this gang it is plain to see D-O-N--A-L-D--T-R-U-M-P".

f,ing mickey mouse outfit.

Come Nov 4th this thread will be redundant.

Minnesota:-
Its only a guess about the flap, but I would wager the private democrat polling was probably a 6 point lead(2 pts less than the average) and the democrats had information, that any of this hidden red wave in minnesota turned out, it statistically could not be more than 5 points to Trump.

The SurveyUSA poll is a A Poll on 538 and moved Biden from 7 to 5 points and thus within Trumps grasp and even the private polling is now wrong. Does this mean, the democrats have information that they're are assuming any lead less than 6 points on private polling (8 points the public lead), makes them very vulnerable.

Guess/bet/probably/if.

The intellectual, statistical and mathematical rigour you apply to your posts is a joy to behold.

But at least you make an attempt to "do the math" my little pretend to be English comrade.

BTW you fucked up the old English saying this morning. It is "the grass is greener on the other side" or "the other man's grass is always greener" not the linguistic abortion you came up with.

Have a look at this, Pet.

Latest Threads