Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Sollenberger wrote, “Hi, Tucker, it’s Roger. Did you make copies of those documents? Or did anyone take photos?”

Tucker allegedly replied, “Of course. The point is, someone’s reading our texts.”

Missing just long enough to be photocopied, eh?

FISA warrant anyone?

I saw a tweet earlier this afternoon that reminded me of one I saw months back.

Don't know if folks in the UK will have seen this or remember this but over here a lot of people here saw this. It was a tweet by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC). She deleted the tweet but not before folks retweeted it.

IIRC she tweeted this back in May, she wanted state governors to keep businesses closed for eight months with feck knows how many job losses and businesses going under

"A few business closures or job losses is a small price to pay" Yeah well I guess it is as she says, especially when it isn't your job that's under threat.

I really hope this bitch gets voted out of office. She's represents New York's 14 district so I very much doubt that will happen though.

View attachment 516204
Pelosi was on CNN having a meltdown and accusing them of being Republican apologists, CNN LOL! because they had the temerity to ask if her not approving the Covid stimulus package was a political or personal decision - she won't sign it because it could assist Trump, so she's happy for tens of millions of Americans to suffer because of her blind hatred of Trump.

Well, that's how it seems to me and it's exactly the same motivation as AOC.

They're not nice people.

Pelosi was on CNN having a meltdown and accusing them of being Republican apologists, CNN LOL! because they had the temerity to ask if her not approving the Covid stimulus package was a political or personal decision - she won't sign it because it could assist Trump, so she's happy for tens of millions of Americans to suffer because of her blind hatred of Trump.

Well, that's how it seems to me and it's exactly the same motivation as AOC.

They're not nice people.

How dare anyone question the word of Queen Nancy. Let them eat cake ice-cream if they are hungry.

There was a time when the Democrats, like Labour in the UK were the party of the working man and woman. These days it looks like they are the party that will throw the working man under the bus in order to follow and fill an agenda.

It really is time for term limits for these self serving twats.
Yes the Democrats of old are dead. They are a party that has turned into something to be shunned and kept at arms length. But I will not follow those people and I am not alone.

I agree with the Term Limits, but in order to get to that point something drastic will have to happen. Let's hope it does not come down to that, but it seems increasingly likely at some point in the future we are going to have a real clash of ideologies.

God forbid, but she will probably be a Senator one day. She has grand ambitions, and I can't help but hope she goes back to working in a bar.

I don't understand why members of this forum seem to think this party is the light.

Not if she suffers from Arkanside ;)

in 2016 alone Obama dropped 26,171 bombs, in 2015 23,000 bombs

Don't be silly, Obama was a hero don't ya know!

1604010803928.png

The China sellout starting to make sense now ;)

i think trump should pack the courts before the DemocRATS get the chance should Biden win, Hey they already said they want to do it., **** em.

I believe its California's plan.

In the case of AOC, I just wish the people of her district had longer memories. She deleted the tweet after she was asked by a few of her constituents on twitter if she was okay with them losing their jobs to further her aims.

Lyin Biden, hoodwinking the glasslickers...

the US left and the Arrse usual suspects will never acknowledge this, Here was his statement on August 14th, 2017

I just met with FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation into the deadly car attack that killed one innocent American and wounded 20 others. To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered.

As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

Two days ago, a young American woman, Heather Heyer, was tragically killed. Her death fills us with grief, and we send her family our thoughts, our prayers, and our love.

We also mourn the two Virginia state troopers who died in service to their community, their commonwealth, and their country. Troopers Jay Cullen and Burke Bates exemplify the very best of America, and our hearts go out to their families, their friends, and every member of American law enforcement.

These three fallen Americans embody the goodness and decency of our nation. In times such as these, America has always shown its true character: responding to hate with love, division with unity, and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice.

Watch the usual ARRSE c unts whine this never happened

So far, no one has credibly accused Harris or Biden of rape.

Really?

She directly alleges he penetrated her with his fingers - which is within the federal definition of rape.

the US left and the Arrse usual suspects will never acknowledge this, Here was his statement on August 14th, 2017

I just met with FBI Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation into the deadly car attack that killed one innocent American and wounded 20 others. To anyone who acted criminally in this weekend’s racist violence, you will be held fully accountable. Justice will be delivered.

As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

Two days ago, a young American woman, Heather Heyer, was tragically killed. Her death fills us with grief, and we send her family our thoughts, our prayers, and our love.

We also mourn the two Virginia state troopers who died in service to their community, their commonwealth, and their country. Troopers Jay Cullen and Burke Bates exemplify the very best of America, and our hearts go out to their families, their friends, and every member of American law enforcement.

These three fallen Americans embody the goodness and decency of our nation. In times such as these, America has always shown its true character: responding to hate with love, division with unity, and violence with an unwavering resolve for justice.

Watch the usual ARRSE c unts whine this never happened

Has narrative slaying become a trans-Atlantic sport.

See how a shoe-horned in "trans", I'm getting good at this diversity stuff

Oh, how they changed their tune...or is it the Biden media spinning that Trump didn't do anything because its a means to power?
Politicising a global Chinese virus when your in China's pocket, shameful.

COVID COVID COVID, it's all Trump's fault.

The level of intelligence it would take to ignore that and listen to what they spout now in the space of six months is unconscionable and hopefully regrettable.

Played like fiddles, blinded by hate.
As you indicate, a good six months - and 200,000 deaths ago.

Trump has failed dismissallly.

Hows the BBC planning on covering this, with covid and all that? They'd have flown half the corporation out there by now in any other time. Has Kuennsburg been sent out there as a sleeper agent ready to emerge from quarantine come the day? Or are we going to be treated to a 24hr John Sopel fest?

What is the BBC?

Latest Threads