Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Whores choose to do it for personal gain.
Rapists do it for fun.
So far, no one has credibly accused Harris or Biden of rape.
Trump, however...

Yes, both Joe and Kamala are people of impeccable moral standards...

Happy to be corrected but- I can't help thinking that the media / commentators are once again falling into the same trap as they did when predicting outcomes in the first election, Brexit, Boris and any other voting that placed supposed right-wing v left.
They are gauging the opinions harvested from social media and - those most likely to engage and state their opinion. Also those who will publically state the most fashionable opinion but vote otherwise in private.

The media have had egg on their face before due to the 'silent majority' being heard when it counts.

Remember Emily Maitlis fighting back the tears at Trump's election and saying: "How did we get it so wrong with the prediction" ?

Personally, it would seem that if the polls are still reflecting the 2016 situation, then Trump is in with a shout, but if they reflect accurate corrections made by the pollsters since, then Biden has it. But, I still wonder to what extent this is an echo chamber...

There is little doubt in my mind, as another poster noted on a different thread, that progressive activism has over the past five years taken control of a significant proportion of the Global communication environment to push their various social agendas, backed by funding from a number of powerful vested interests, for whom their chosen activism may or may not be a "useful idiocy". I'm not suggesting that there is any form of single conspiracy here, rather that a number of progressive tendencies have come together with buckets of cash to sell their preferred version of social engineering.

But, rather as coups of old first seized the telephone exchange and the post office, it does not guarantee that the people will rise. I think this is what we are seeing on a Global scale, progressive activism controls the airwaves but not necessarily people's minds, and in the final analysis they need the numbers (at least in a functioning democracy). What the shocks of the recent past have demonstrated is that until now the public at large has not risen and progressivism still does not have the numbers; which is why I think both sides see this election as a pivotal test case.

Last edited:
Personally, it would seem that if the polls are still reflecting the 2016 situation, then Trump is in with a shout, but if they reflect accurate corrections made by the pollsters since, then Biden has it. But, I still wonder to what extent this is an echo chamber...

There is little doubt in my mind, as another poster noted on a different thread, that progressive activism has over the past five years taken control of a significant proportion of the Global communication environment to push their various social agendas, backed by funding from a number of powerful vested interests, for whom their chosen activism may or may not be a "useful idiocy". I'm not suggesting that there is any form of single conspiracy here, rather that a number of progressive tendencies have come together with buckets of cash to sell their preferred version of social engineering.

But, rather as coups of old first seized the telephone exchange and the post office, it does not guarantee that the people will rise. I think this is what we are seeing on a global scale, progressive activism controls the airwaves but not necessarily people's minds, and in the final analysis they need the numbers (at least in a functioning democracy). What the shocks of the recent past have demonstrated is that until now the public at large has not risen and progressivism still does not have the numbers; which is why I think both sides see this election as a pivotal test case.

as the last few votes have proved (both sides of the pond), the silent majority has a voice

as the last few votes have proved (both sides of the pond), the silent majority has a voice

As a rule, most of us are instinctively wary of activism (part of our innate risk balancing mechanism) and will approach it under normal circumstances with scepticism, especially the older and wiser we get. What changes the dynamic is the fear factor, where a new and unknown threat causes a shift in our risk calculus.

This is something activists and revolutionaries have played on for centuries. What they constantly seek is a crisis which alters public threat perception sufficiently that "the masses" will accept the more extreme view pedalled by the activists and bring them power. Once in power, the same threat is then used as the vehicle for enabling action which cements the activists in power.

What must be exquisitely painful for Western progressive activists at the moment is that we have just such a crisis when in the main they are out of power, so cannot reach the levers. Again, why so many progressive and opposition movements are weaponizing COVID to weaken the sitting libertarian/national leaderships, and why the US elections are so important to them in this respect....

Last edited:
trump fluffers will get that angry when el Presidente gets his pink slip?
More worried about the suicides here when you lot have nothing to whine about to make your squalid pathetic lives worth getting up in the morning

I get where you're going...but no.

@Goldbricker - any chance of that list of wars Obama started? Or is it more a case of:
View attachment 516064
Uh let's see sent combat units to Syria engaging Syrian government forces, killing Syrian government troops, SFOD-D, USSF, Rangers enough for you? from 2011 on

Sent Combat units to Libya in 2011, again with direct action missions

Must we hold your hand and spoon feed you are are you capable of not being a hypocrite?

Uh let's see sent combat units to Syria engaging Syrian government forces, killing Syrian government troops, SFOD-D, USSF, Rangers enough for you? from 2011 on

Sent Combat units to Libya in 2011, again with direct action missions

Must we hold your hand and spoon feed you are are you capable of not being a hypocrite?
Nope, try again, bubba.

He didn't start either of those wars.

Which wars did he start, as you claimed? C'mon, you can't have just been making stuff up, can you? Have you been on the bathtub gin again?

Last edited:

But, rather as coups of old first seized the telephone exchange and the post office, it does not guarantee that the people will rise. I think this is what we are seeing on a Global scale, progressive activism controls the airwaves but not necessarily people's minds, and in the final analysis they need the numbers (at least in a functioning democracy). What the shocks of the recent past have demonstrated is that until now the public at large has not risen and progressivism still does not have the numbers; which is why I think both sides see this election as a pivotal test case.
'Snows always melt' - a famous quote from the Rome TV Series......... This is a very long game and whilst I don't believe Trump will lose, if its so, then the fight back is put on hold for 4 years as the progressives and internationalists have a party and we all sit on the side-lines sulking why they're make a mess of everything.

2024 - Merkel and Macron will be finished, the democrats will be toast and the china threat will be acute.

I saw a tweet earlier this afternoon that reminded me of one I saw months back.

Don't know if folks in the UK will have seen this or remember this but over here a lot of people here saw this. It was a tweet by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC). She deleted the tweet but not before folks retweeted it.

IIRC she tweeted this back in May, she wanted state governors to keep businesses closed for eight months with feck knows how many job losses and businesses going under

"A few business closures or job losses is a small price to pay" Yeah well I guess it is as she says, especially when it isn't your job that's under threat.

I really hope this bitch gets voted out of office. She's represents New York's 14 district so I very much doubt that will happen though.

Re-tweet.gif

Don't know if folks in the UK will have seen this or remember this but over here a lot of people here saw this. It was a tweet by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC). She deleted the tweet but not before folks retweeted it.

IIRC she tweeted this back in May, she wanted state governors to keep businesses closed for eight months with feck knows how many job losses and businesses going under

"A few business closures or job losses is a small price to pay" Yeah well I guess it is as she says, especially when it isn't your job that's under threat.

I really hope this bitch gets voted out of office. She's represents New York's 14 district so I very much doubt that will happen though.

View attachment 516204
God forbid, but she will probably be a Senator one day. She has grand ambitions, and I can't help but hope she goes back to working in a bar.

I don't understand why members of this forum seem to think this party is the light.

View attachment 516204
I believe its California's plan.

Nice to see the wealthy liberals of New York defending themselves with automatics while they vote for somebody to take them away from the people who will be protesting.

Hiding behind a gun, They should be leading their sheep by example in their brave new world

As a straight, conservative/Libertarian with Children, just about a 6 figure income, gun owning, constitution /justice supporter - why would I ever vote democrat?

'Snows always melt' - a famous quote from the Rome TV Series......... This is a very long game and whilst I don't believe Trump will lose, if its so, then the fight back is put on hold for 4 years as the progressives and internationalists have a party and we all sit on the side-lines sulking why they're make a mess of everything.

2024 - Merkel and Macron will be finished, the democrats will be toast and the china threat will be acute.
Yeah, but they do have the ability to really **** things up, both short and long term.

Look at Blair & Brown for instance. One of them was doing his best to instantly **** things up and financially ruin the country while the other was putting into place (or accelerating) a social structure that would undermine the country's ability to have a grown up conversation about anything resulting in paralysis. God knows we're trying to drag ourselves out of it but the damage is deep and lasting - we dodged total collapse thanks to Corbyn being totally inept, if the Dems get in it'll be blood bath on a global scale.

I haven't even started on Merkel's decision to invite the third world in for a brattie mit mayo.

My (worthless) opinion of course.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Surely this is a first
Walmart has temporarily pulled ammunition and guns off its shelves ahead of any possible civil unrest that could take place following next week’s election

Sollenberger wrote, “Hi, Tucker, it’s Roger. Did you make copies of those documents? Or did anyone take photos?”

Tucker allegedly replied, “Of course. The point is, someone’s reading our texts.”

If Biden wins, never again can any mortal man accuse American's of being stupid for voting for Trump.

They will have voted in a bought-and-paid-for Chinese plant with an administration of anti-American sellouts, the dumb fucks will be the word of the century.

Last edited:
God forbid, but she will probably be a Senator one day. She has grand ambitions, and I can't help but hope she goes back to working in a bar.

I don't understand why members of this forum seem to think this party is the light.

There was a time when the Democrats, like Labour in the UK were the party of the working man and woman. These days it looks like they are the party that will throw the working man under the bus in order to follow and fill an agenda.

It really is time for term limits for these self serving twats.

Sollenberger wrote, “Hi, Tucker, it’s Roger. Did you make copies of those documents? Or did anyone take photos?”

Tucker allegedly replied, “Of course. The point is, someone’s reading our texts.”

Missing just long enough to be photocopied, eh?

FISA warrant anyone?

Latest Threads