Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Think of like this.... Massive Debts and rising so fast that Defence Cuts are made and the chinese metaphorically printing dollars to save Jo, but the cost will be america does nothing to affect Chinas rise.

Loose Talk is already a new central bank/digital currency to replace the dollar as reserve currency and that would be the end of america as the leading superpower.
It would be very hard to replace the dollar as much as China would like. The entitlement spending will eat our lunch long term, just like it has yours. The last thing the US needs is more programs for the able bodied but lazy. You would be better off spending money on helping parents with the rising cost of child care.

Oh, how they changed their tune...or is it the Biden media spinning that Trump didn't do anything because its a means to power?
Politicising a global Chinese virus when your in China's pocket, shameful.

COVID COVID COVID, it's all Trump's fault.

The level of intelligence it would take to ignore that and listen to what they spout now in the space of six months is unconscionable and hopefully regrettable.

Played like fiddles, blinded by hate.

Last edited:
Which do you find more morally repellent? A woman performing a consensual sex act or a man assaulting a woman, and then trying to get the DoJ to interfere with the court case?
Methinks there is a fairly unpleasant set of double standards at work here.
Because if ever there was a sexual deviant in the White House it is Trump.

You know the difference between Kamala Harris and a crack whore in Detroit?

The price. :)

You know the difference between Kamala Harris and a crack whore in Detroit?

The price. :)
So, that would be "You haven't got an answer then".
Let's just make it clear for the hard of thinking--
Woman gives blow job - Burn the Whore!
Man assaults woman. - Get the DoJ to get this woman off my case!

It would be very hard to replace the dollar as much as China would like. The entitlement spending will eat our lunch long term, just like it has yours. The last thing the US needs is more programs for the able bodied but lazy. You would be better off spending money on helping parents with the rising cost of child care.
Central Banks in every country, are increasingly looking to co-operate as global debt is off the scale. The IMF/World Bank/WTO all are moving away from the United States, as Trump has kept them at arms length..

Look at WHO and Covid. Who would have thought, they're could become china's bitch and the US be p***ed enough to withdraw (technically unlawful, as congress should have confirmed the decision). I agree with you of course.

But Biden and the Congress absolutely love all this international canapes/champers and pigs in the trough, so its certain a Biden victory would deliver the US back into a position of co-operating on everything and we already know how bad that is for the plebs. Throw in the likelyhood of more focus on 'Soft Power' as cover for defence cuts and America in four years really would be back to Carter.

2016 - Clinton leading by 7 points and a swing from Clinton to Trump, big enough to deliver him a tight win.
2020 - Biden leading by 7 points and a swing from Biden to Trump, you use your immense cognitive ability to work it out yourself.

Problem:-
Nobody is sure how big the swing will be on election day to Trump, as nobody has been able to mine out these shy voters.. It could be only say a point and Trump will land on 45 % points, or more and we shall see.
P.S. How is your double digit biden lead going ???????/

There you go, closest I can get to drawing in crayon for you...

My cognitive ability isn’t the point.

But we have tracked down a video of you learning statistics :)

Central Banks in every country, are increasingly looking to co-operate as global debt is off the scale. The IMF/World Bank/WTO all are moving away from the United States, as Trump has kept them at arms length..

Look at WHO and Covid. Who would have thought, they're could become china's bitch and the US be p***ed enough to withdraw (technically unlawful, as congress should have confirmed the decision). I agree with you of course.

But Biden and the Congress absolutely love all this international canapes/champers and pigs in the trough, so its certain a Biden victory would deliver the US back into a position of co-operating on everything and we already know how bad that is for the plebs. Throw in the likelyhood of more focus on 'Soft Power' as cover for defence cuts.
The Chinese like to play the long game and buying influence is a great and cheap way to get ahead in life.

Some members of Congress would love to go back to the days of old. But that would be harder than you can imagine. If the Senate remains firmly in GOP hands, Biden would be very limited in what he could and could not do. Defense cuts would also add to the unemployment problem, which the Dem's would be foolish to increase.

The Chinese like to play the long game and buying influence is a great and cheap way to get ahead in life.

Some members of Congress would love to go back to the days of old. But that would be harder than you can imagine. If the Senate remains firmly in GOP hands, Biden would be very limited in what he could and could not do. Defense cuts would also add to the unemployment problem, which the Dem's would be foolish to increase.
Biden said back in September that he felt Trump was spending too much money on Defence (ignoring the elephant in the room reason why: China).... Imagine, if Reagen had lost in his second term and Walter Mondale had become President and then replace his brain with sleepy joe, you get the sense of danger of reversing defence expansion (the soviet union would probably be still around for a start).

Astonishing we are days away from an election and absolutely no real firm promises from Biden on anything and critically Defence, except a half hearted reference to fiscal discipline.

So, that would be "You haven't got an answer then".
Let's just make it clear for the hard of thinking--
Woman gives blow job - Burn the Whore!
Man assaults woman. - Get the DoJ to get this woman off my case!

She gave blow jobs(plural)in order to advance her career. That makes her a whore. The fact she will soon be the first female POTUS doesn't change that.

The most powerful whore in the world is still a whore. ;)

Oh, and Biden has had allegations of sexual assault against him as well.

Well in some encouraging news, my coworker went to the court house to vote early and is reporting a massive queue which will take some time to clear. It seems the Conservative vote is gearing up to hit the polls in force. This should be interesting.

Happy to be corrected but- I can't help thinking that the media / commentators are once again falling into the same trap as they did when predicting outcomes in the first election, Brexit, Boris and any other voting that placed supposed right-wing v left.
They are gauging the opinions harvested from social media and - those most likely to engage and state their opinion. Also those who will publically state the most fashionable opinion but vote otherwise in private.

The media have had egg on their face before due to the 'silent majority' being heard when it counts.

Remember Emily Maitlis fighting back the tears at Trump's election and saying: "How did we get it so wrong with the prediction" ?

She gave blow jobs(plural)in order to advance her career. That makes her a whore. The fact she will soon be the first female POTUS doesn't change that.

The most powerful whore in the world is still a whore. ;)

Oh, and Biden has had allegations of sexual assault against him as well.
Whores choose to do it for personal gain.
Rapists do it for fun.
So far, no one has credibly accused Harris or Biden of rape.
Trump, however...

Happy to be corrected but- I can't help thinking that the media / commentators are once again falling into the same trap as they did when predicting outcomes in the first election, Brexit, Boris and any other voting that placed supposed right-wing v left.
They are gauging the opinions harvested from social media and - those most likely to engage and state their opinion. Also those who will publically state the most fashionable opinion but vote otherwise in private.

The media have had egg on their face before due to the 'silent majority' being heard when it counts.

Remember Emily Maitlis fighting back the tears at Trump's election and saying: "How did we get it so wrong with the prediction" ?
I don't think the Media is correctly reporting the anger of the Conservative faction and the motivation to curb check the other side (Politically of course). I can definitely say it is going to be interesting and more people then ever are ready to vote.

Well in some encouraging news, my coworker went to the court house to vote early and is reporting a massive queue which will take some time to clear. It seems the Conservative vote is gearing up to hit the polls in force. This should be interesting.

People in your state are voting Republican? Well, there's a turnup for the books. A massive electoral college swing for Trump, then.

I don't think the Media is correctly reporting the anger of the Conservative faction and the motivation to curb check the other side (Politically of course). I can definitely say it is going to be interesting and more people then ever are ready to vote.

10 quid on the nose for Trump. This is looking like a repeat of the last one

Four more years of Trump = same as now for the rest of the world.
Dems get in - the world will be on fire, not just the US, within four years.
Nah that won't happen, the Dems are the party of the green new deal and if the world is on fire think of the carbon emissions....

Latest Threads