Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

That is the straight up odds for who will be the next president.. Its only a crappy 9-4 for a better trump college result, but you can gain stupid multiples on the electoral college towards the stupid prices and only a mug, would expect Trump to win 350 votes and/or the rest of the country :)

Fascinating election; because I've never seen a polling spread between trumps best(+1 lead) and Bidens best(14 point lead) in the past two weeks and the gap is not normal.. I noted earlier 270towin have selected a mix of polls and are trying to work out which are solid, but everyone is struggling to predict this one.

My own logic was to take a qualification, that straight cut the polls and I said Trump has a floor of 45% points and on that basis, he could still lose this election and needed at least another 2-3% point swing on election day, which is perfectly possible.

What does ‘straight cut’ the polls mean? Is this some advanced statistical technique of which us mere dilettantes know nothing?

Oh no, it’s just more word salad which means cut the polls you don’t like...

And what is this 45% ‘floor’ of which you speak? Is this just the new term for the inviolable 45% ‘base’ you were talking about before?

Oh I forgot. You have me on ignore because you actually know **** all about statistics.

In turf terms, Biden’s therefore literally an ‘odds-on’ favourite.

In fact, dare I say, almost a ‘racing certainty’....

If there was such a thing as a "certainty", l would be a very wealthy man!.....

offog

LE
You assumed?
Well how else are they going to know what the package contained important info about Biden without them putting a note on the outside. Or did they open every package sent by Fox that day. How many packages do you think were collected that day from a company that has offices all round the world. Or did they set up a new contract with a new provider just for this package.

Once picked up it goes into the sorting office/FO big shed and mixes with all the other packages pick up from NY that day or did you think they chartered an aircraft just to send this package. It then goes onto a FO big truck to be taken to the airport transit hub and put on a 747 to another hub and so on.

So I assume that the nefarious mail thief hiding behind the shelf must have had some indication of how to find the right package after it had gone through the sorting machine.

Or do you have a better idea.
Again, where were any such claims made? Where did they say this was evidence of anything,
Carlson at 13 sec on your link or did you not listen to it.
"WE believe that hey are real, authentic and damming"

they just said it was confidential documents related to the Biden family that were damning, and that they were documents relevant to the presidential campaign,
Which proves my point.
But they didn't actually say that did they, they just implied it.
nor did they say that they didn’t make copies (in fact they specifically comment that they had picture# fo what they had sent)
No they said we sent them a photo so that they knew what to look for. At no time did they say they made copies. If they had they would be all over the internet by now.
why would Fox make an allegation that an envelope was not only sent, but that a large national carrier was involved and a specific claim that the envelope was reported by courier staff to have been found to be opened at 3.44 am,
Fox has not made any allegation, Carlson has and as we know Fox does not put much credibility on Carlson's word. Why would Sam Bloggs go out of their way to report an open package containing they know not what or would they just put it with all the other open packages that go through the system for later inspection by a different team.
it’s so *weirdly* specific as to be remarkable.
Yes it is isn't it.
Why not just say that it didn’t arrive/went missing, rather than identify the exact and specific circumstances that it went missing in.
Yes interesting that. Why would they think this package was any different to any other.
So I’ll ask you directly once again. Are you accusing them of making this up?
Yes, he has form, as Fox said in court.

No clue, but it will hurt Jackson.

But in conjunction with higher social security taxes, higher energy costs, and more spending on health insurance the boondoggle will be felt by all.

Let me help you in case your google subscription has lapsed:

Now these numbers are old but it’s safe to say that a tax on those with a household income >$400k is no more than 5% even in 2020.

A tax on high wage earners is called a ‘progressive’ tax. The more you earn the more you pay.

We’ve known for about 200 years that poor people spend a greater proportion of their salary on food. Makes sense, there’s a limit on how much you can physically eat*. It’s why in this country there’s been no sales tax on basic food items for nearly 200 years.

The chart you showed is pure propaganda put out by that same 5% who want you to pay more so they don’t have to.

* Walmart customers excepted, obviously:)

Meanwhile, on planet Earth:-
270towin has moved Trumps general vote aggregate up to 44% points and 7 points behind Biden.
Realclearpolitics 43.6% points.
538 to 42.9% points.

So, yes I think, 45% points is a racing certainty for Trump as a minimum amount/floor effect/lowest value. Der rump of Bob.

Well how else are they going to know what the package contained important info about Biden without them putting a note on the outside. Or did they open every package sent by Fox that day. How many packages do you think were collected that day from a company that has offices all round the world. Or did they set up a new contract with a new provider just for this package.

Once picked up it goes into the sorting office/FO big shed and mixes with all the other packages pick up from NY that day or did you think they chartered an aircraft just to send this package. It then goes onto a FO big truck to be taken to the airport transit hub and put on a 747 to another hub and so on.

So I assume that the nefarious mail thief hiding behind the shelf must have had some indication of how to find the right package after it had gone through the sorting machine.

Or do you have a better idea.

Carlson at 13 sec on your link or did you not listen to it.
"WE believe that hey are real, authentic and damming"

Which proves my point.
But they didn't actually say that did they, they just implied it.

No they said we sent them a photo so that they knew what to look for. At no time did they say they made copies. If they had they would be all over the internet by now.

Fox has not made any allegation, Carlson has and as we know Fox does not put much credibility on Carlson's word. Why would Sam Bloggs go out of their way to report an open package containing they know not what or would they just put it with all the other open packages that go through the system for later inspection by a different team.

Yes it is isn't it.

Yes interesting that. Why would they think this package was any different to any other.

Yes, he has form, as Fox said in court.

Tsk! You and your ‘common sense’!*

* not very common round here tbh...

Meanwhile, on planet Earth:-
270towin has moved Trumps general vote aggregate up to 44% points and 7 points behind Biden.
Realclearpolitics 43.6% points.
538 to 42.9% points.

So, yes I think, 45% points is a racing certainty for Trump as a minimum amount/floor effect/lowest value. Der rump of Bob.

I thought you had me on ignore?

Let’s just look at those numbers that you’ve just quoted.

If 270 just ‘raised’ Trump’s vote to 44%* then it means that previously it must have been lower than 44*.

So you’ve just admitted that the ‘inviolability’ of Trump’s bass is total bollix. Even though you’ve been claiming that ad nauseam.

Strange how Paddy Power doesn’t agree with your concept of a ‘racing certainty’...

* I realise you ran out of fingers and toes as you went past 24 but you do realise that 44% is less than 45%, right?

Let me help you in case your google subscription has lapsed:

Now these numbers are old but it’s safe to say that a tax on those with a household income >$400k is no more than 5% even in 2020.

A tax on high wage earners is called a ‘progressive’ tax. The more you earn the more you pay.

We’ve known for about 200 years that poor people spend a greater proportion of their salary on food. Makes sense, there’s a limit on how much you can physically eat*. It’s why in this country there’s been no sales tax on basic food items for nearly 200 years.

The chart you showed is pure propaganda put out by that same 5% who want you to pay more so they don’t have to.

* Walmart customers excepted, obviously:)

2013 national figures are not state figures.

This might be a better chart.

Poor people don't create small businesses that hire other employees. The more you tax the golden goose, the fewer eggs that will be laid. Which does Feck over the little guy looking for an opportunity. Creating more entitlement programs is always going to be a losing game as they continue to suck up more and more money over time. Especially in the midst of an economic down turn, look at your own economy to see what entitlement programs are doing to your national budget and what is getting cut to make up for it.

View attachment 516146

Thought this might be of interest.

Kamala and/or Clinton surpise.
Corporate tax hikes will lead to companies leaving.
Green new deal will not create millions of US jobs/create millions of Chinese jobs and will increase energy costs and pollution dramatically.
No free college or amnesty.
No free healthcare.
The dramatic increase in recipients of a new "universal income" that will be announced.
Extreme debt and higher taxes at the till for anybody left with a job.
War.
China on top.
No 2A
Censorship,

Oh, and he will help nix Brexit.
Quote that in 24 months if Biden wins and see how close I am.
I say 24 months because they will move fast to make up time, They never thought she would lose.

It's called Managed decline!

EDIT: Add people earning over 400K will leave the country and Suburbs will be re-zoned for low income.
EDIT II : BL:M will magically disappear and Police will be respected again, Of course, they will if they want to remove the 2A. Oh, and COVID will be perpetuated beyond its shelf and half-life.

Last edited:
2013 national figures are not state figures.

This might be a better chart.

Poor people don't create small businesses that hire other employees. The more you tax the golden goose, the fewer eggs that will be laid. Which does Feck over the little guy looking for an opportunity. Creating more entitlement programs is always going to be a losing game as they continue to suck up more and more money over time. Especially in the midst of an economic down turn, look at your own economy to see what entitlement programs are doing to your national budget and what is getting cut to make up for it.

Glad to see your Google’s feeling better :)

Step away from the slogans for a bit.

The infographic that YOU posted is blatant disinformation. It’s about ‘household income’ not taxes on businesses. Quite a lot of small businesses employ people even when the business owners take home much less than 400k. I’d even suggest that all small business owners take home less than that; if they take more, they are well on the way to owning a ‘medium’ business. A tax on the top 5% is not hurting the little guy.

Who’s paying for infographics like that? People who earn a lot more than 400k, I’d wager.

Kamala and/or Clinton surpise.
Corporate tax hikes will lead to companies leaving.
Green new deal will not create millions of US jobs/create millions of Chinese jobs and will increase energy costs and pollution dramatically.
No free college or amnesty.
No free healthcare.
The dramatic increase in recipients of a new "universal income" that will be announced.
Extreme debt and higher taxes at the till for anybody left with a job.
War.
China on top.
No 2A
Censorship,

Oh, and he will help nix Brexit.
Quote that in 24 months if Biden wins and see how close I am.
I say 24 months because they will move fast to make up time, They never thought she would lose.

It's called Managed decline!

EDIT: Add people earning over 400K will leave the country and Suburbs will be re-zoned for low income.

Sigh...it doesn’t show a ‘corporate tax hike’

It doesn’t even show an actual income tax hike, given that Trump is still in power till January (at least)

Sigh...it doesn’t show a ‘corporate tax hike’

It doesn’t even show an actual income tax hike, given that Trump is still in power till January (at least)

Its a prediction bob, clearly stated.

I thought you had me on ignore?

Let’s just look at those numbers that you’ve just quoted.

If 270 just ‘raised’ Trump’s vote to 44%* then it means that previously it must have been lower than 44*.

So you’ve just admitted that the ‘inviolability’ of Trump’s bass is total bollix. Even though you’ve been claiming that ad nauseam.

Strange how Paddy Power doesn’t agree with your concept of a ‘racing certainty’...

* I realise you ran out of fingers and toes as you went past 24 but you do realise that 44% is less than 45%, right?
Do you even understand the concept, that I was trying to predict the final result, its that thick headed determination to reject that fact which seems to escape you and why I've ignored you of late. Your like a fella at the race course, absolutely certain my horse having moved from the rear and now in midfield has little chance of winning....

Trump is 7 points behind and won in 2016, two points behind... So, a 3% point Swing, will likely as not deliver a victory, or he will fall short on or around 45% points.

Latest Threads