Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

On a more serious note the Orange bad man's America 1st and fcuk everyone else seems to be working quite well.

Pew Research Center​
View attachment 515878

24 Oct 2020, 22:47 GMT+10 Link for truppits to Deny Reality

Since Donald Trump took office as president, the image of the United States has suffered across many regions of the globe. As a new 13-nation Pew Research Center survey illustrates, America's reputation has declined further over the past year among many key allies and partners. In several countries, the share of the public with a favorable view of the U.S. is as low as it has been at any point since the Center began polling on this topic nearly two decades ago.

View attachment 515879

View attachment 515880

View attachment 515881

View attachment 515883
Go figure though

We told NATO and esp Germany time for you to pay your fair share and not rely on dead American boys to be your defence, UK one of the few who dont rely on the US

We told other nations they dont have unlimited aid from the US

We held other nations accountable like Iran and those collaborators (France looking at you) there is a price to be paid.

We told the Chicoms they were responsible for the Wuhan flu

trump didnt get us into any War(s) something you cant say for any other POTUS since Jimmy Carter. And for some reason that pisses off the mongtards who call him a warmonger

If y'all want to step up and take on the responsibility of bailing out the world, feel free (Oh thats right you can't ). I'd rather my tax dollars stay and help American citizens before Albanians, to Zulu's unless you are 100% an Ally.

I dont trust Merkel the Ossie, nor Macron the granny humper. I dont trust Putin or whomever the Chicom is in charge today

Xenophobic? damn right

HMG did not declare War on Argentina.

While ir may be viewed as such, from a legal perspective it was a conflict, not a war.
Better have a word without coffee to IWM they dont believe you. I'm sure one such as you with such a vast chest of VC's and MM's will convince them, sweetie

Better have a word without coffee to IWM they dont believe you. I'm sure one such as you with such a vast chest of VC's and MM's will convince them, sweetie
The UK did not declare war on Argentina, Bubba.

And the IWM is not the definitive source for such legalities, its a museum.

The UK did not declare war on Argentina, Bubba.

And the IWM is not the definitive source for such legalities, its a museum.
I was considering giving you a dumb, but to be fair, your only following the semantic delusions of the foreign office, who don't seem to see anything as war, unless the dutch fleet is sailing up the medway and even then its probably just a dutch version of the rough wooing.

That's about the same as Europe?

Similar (ish) sizes of populations, cases and deaths as far as I can see from a bit of Google Fu.

Actually looks like the death rate per case is higher in the EU than the US - must be that shit management.

You think Obama or Clinton would have done any better? Might have looked & sounded better thanks to being far ore polished and having the media portray them in a far better light, but I doubt it.
Can you source those stats?

And given the way Trump has consistently played down CV, both people you mention would almost certainly have done a good job.

I was considering giving you a dumb, but to be fair, your only following the semantic delusions of the foreign office, who don't seem to see anything as war, unless the dutch fleet is sailing up the medway and even then its probably just a dutch version of the rough wooing.
I'm not saying you're stupid, but the UK really, really didn't declare war on Argentina.

For good reason, as an intellectual colossus such as yourself will be aware.

Can you source those stats?

And given the way Trump has consistently played down CV, both people you mention would almost certainly have done a good job.

Not sure on the veracity - just the first two that came up and seem to be representative.

Your latter comment - opinion.

I'm sick of opinions. Everyone's, nothing personal.

My own opinions are pointless too unless backed up.

That woman would be the death of the Union. I don't think it could survive her agenda.
Err... Don't you really mean that YOU couldn't survive her agenda? In the case that the Union will have adopted her agenda by err.. democratically voting for it when they voted for her on the Biden ticket.

Methinks the problem lies more in your problems than hers, or the Union.

Go figure though

We told NATO and esp Germany time for you to pay your fair share and not rely on dead American boys to be your defence, UK one of the few who dont rely on the US

We told other nations they dont have unlimited aid from the US

We held other nations accountable like Iran and those collaborators (France looking at you) there is a price to be paid.

We told the Chicoms they were responsible for the Wuhan flu

trump didnt get us into any War(s) something you cant say for any other POTUS since Jimmy Carter. And for some reason that pisses off the mongtards who call him a warmonger

If y'all want to step up and take on the responsibility of bailing out the world, feel free (Oh thats right you can't ). I'd rather my tax dollars stay and help American citizens before Albanians, to Zulu's unless you are 100% an Ally.

I dont trust Merkel the Ossie, nor Macron the granny humper. I dont trust Putin or whomever the Chicom is in charge today

Xenophobic? damn right
Yep, keep on reading that propaganda, but you are the ones always papping off about being the leader of the free world and all that, a monkey with an ounce of diplomacy could have retained both without shooting an entire country in the ass, meanwhile China keeps on rolling along doing deals and gaining respect with almost every other country but yours.

Btw your tax $$'s seem to benefit the wealthy before anyone else.

I'm not saying you're stupid, but the UK really, really didn't declare war on Argentina.

For good reason, as an intellectual colossus such as yourself will be aware.
I'm sure the veterans will be happy to know it was merely a conflict..... Just think, the argentines were never forced to give up its claims, because intellectual monstrosities like yourself kept the fighting contained and people wonder why we struggle to finish anything anymore.

On the upside, the drumbeat of 'Orange man Bad' can now be heard, in another week you will probably still be arguing with probability bob that the polls are right and literally hitler stole the election.

‘Trump’s in charge — not the doctors’: Jared Kushner bragged about ignoring medical experts to Bob Woodward​

October 28, 2020 By Brad Reed .

Newly released audio recordings reveal that Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner bragged to reporter Bob Woodward that President Donald Trump was blowing off advice from medical experts about doing more to contain the novel coronavirus pandemic back in April.

“There were three phases [of the pandemic],” Kushner told Woodward. “There’s the panic phase, the pain phase and then the comeback phase. I do believe that last night symbolized kind of the beginning of the comeback phase.”
NEW! Help us launch the Raw Story Podcast. Click to learn more.

Roughly 40,000 Americans had died from COVID-19 at the time of Kushner’s statement about being in the “comeback phase.” Since that time, an additional 187,000 Americans have died from the disease.

Kushner then bragged to Woodward about wresting control of the pandemic response away from the medical experts.
“Trump’s now back in charge,” he said. “It’s not the doctors. They’ve kind of — we have, like, a negotiated settlement.”

White House science office celebrates Trump ‘ending’ the COVID-19 pandemic — as US hits new record cases.​

Full link for Truppits to ignore reality again.

I'm sure the veterans will be happy to know it was merely a conflict..... Just think, the argentines were never forced to give up its claims, because intellectual monstrosities like yourself kept the fighting contained and people wonder why we struggle to finish anything anymore.

On the upside, the drumbeat of 'Orange man Bad' can now be heard, in another week you will probably still be arguing with probability bob that the polls are right and literally hitler stole the election.
Just pointing out that the UK didn't declare war.

Any reason why this vexes you so much?

Or are you another bloke suffering from BB Grr syndrome?

Just pointing out that the UK didn't declare war.

Any reason why this vexes you so much?

Or are you another bloke suffering from BB Grr syndrome?
You like to argue semantics and it can irk.... e.g. playing point scoring. I see Germany has lost control of covid (BBC News) and I just can't work out how, as I was told that only Boris and Trump were failing the covid leadership test.

Latest Threads