Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I get your point Draz, but the problem is the that counter culture has gone way to far in their attacks. To the point where people really dislike it and have no regard for the other side. When you are viewed as an Un Constitutional menace, you don’t create the conditions for diolouge.

Rules are covered on where one can go armed and where one can’t. But it would be a damn foolish policy to ban firearms in stores. Especially here, as your customer base would drop significantly.

We haven’t had any cross dressers in the office at all. Nor anybody ultra woke to speak up enough. We did have an atheist or agnostic 40 something year old snow flake, who hated Christmas. So we just banned them from coming to our highly decorated section. But not all civil serpents are lefties and I think some people forget that.
The right to bear arms is a wonderful idea and the ultimate leveller i.e. a sovereign person, who can defend themselves and it strikes me as Red states seem to be places, where people are big on personal responsibility.

When you look at the other side of the debate, its always authoritarians who believe that the rule of law is something physical and requires individuals to act as citizens who owe fealty to the state and less the other way around and only the state should carry firearms.

The right to bear arms is a wonderful idea and the ultimate leveller i.e. a sovereign person, who can defend themselves and it strikes me as Red states seem to be places, where people are big on personal responsibility.

When you look at the other side of the debate, its always authoritarians who believe that the rule of law is something physical and requires individuals to act as citizens who owe fealty to the state and less the other way around and only the state should carry firearms.

**** me you’re a ‘sovereign citizen’ as well?

I’ve run out of boggles...

**** me you’re a ‘sovereign citizen’ as well?

I’ve run out of boggles...
I think this is more along the lines of Individuals are responsible for personal and family security, and not the sole realm of LE.

Which is a part of the big cultural divide on should and should not be allowed to own firearms.

I get your point Draz, but the problem is the that counter culture has gone way to far in their attacks. To the point where people really dislike it and have no regard for the other side. When you are viewed as an Un Constitutional menace, you don’t create the conditions for diolouge.
What will you do when Biden wins?

What will you do when Biden wins?
We'll suffer for years under a moron liar until Kamala can institutionalize him. Just like IF Trump wins and Pence needs to have the combover looney put away

At least with trump he didnt start any wars like Obama and Biden did.

Decline might be noticeable but there is no official proof - a doctor's notes - saying he has dementia. It's speculation as of right now until the time where proof is given.
Sorta like trump being a russian stooge, broke, a criminal, etc. and all the other accusations the **** fest here have put forth since 2016

We'll suffer for years under a moron liar until Kamala can institutionalize him. Just like IF Trump wins and Pence needs to have the combover looney put away

Or bush?

Genuine question mate, which wars did Obama and Biden start? Beyond inheriting the Afghan and Iraq wars and the so called war on terror I can't think of any wars they started.

Does this bit apply to guns too?
Constitutional rights should be ignored for Emo? whoosh right over you
I still remember after Sandy Hook, that **** from the NRA saying the answer was MORE guns in schools...
Guess you forgot the florida cop who shit himself rather than go defend the Children at
Stoneman Douglas school. A few teachers armed might have done like Assistant Principal Joel Myrick did in 97 when a shooter walked into his high school and shot 2 students. Myrick used his own .45 to stop and hold the shooter until police arrived.

If no one will defend the students from the perp what the holy phuc is wrong with armed teachers or staff members defending them?

Come next week, one side or the other on this thread will have egg on their faces.
Unlike the USA, which will suffer that fate across the board. Whichever one wins.

And one might ask why there are such sides on this site?
Apart from the five or maybe six we have here who actually live in the States, why are people getting so uptight with each other about a foreign election that they will have no influence on whatsoever?

OK, we have a couple of borderline certifiable cases screaming at us to go and vote for Trump and MAGA (tip, we can't, neither can you).
And we have the obvious one or two who are getting instructions from their desk officers (why pick us? We can't vote or influence the election in any way at all).

Why the outpourings of grief, angst and fcukwittery about an election in some far off land?
Baffling.

Genuine question mate, which wars did Obama and Biden start? Beyond inheriting the Afghan and Iraq wars and the so called war on terror I can't think of any wars they started.
He's probably trying to place the blame of Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan conflicts onto Obama.

@Goldbricker - am I close?

Libya- US forces on the ground included JTACS, SEALS, USMC FAST out of Rota, USMC Raiders (Called SOCOM Marines then)

Syria- US forces included USSF, SFOD-D, JTACS, Rangers and even Mech Infantry National Guardsmen (30th BCT)

Uganda- US Special Forces were in 2011 LEADING combat missions against the LRA

Latest Threads