Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Ritch

LE
I thought it would be pretty obvious to most.
He has been around in public life for decades, the decline is real.

Decline might be noticeable but there is no official proof - a doctor's notes - saying he has dementia. It's speculation as of right now until the time where proof is given.

ETA I appreciate this is a gotcha thread but at least have the decency to read an article before posting. Lines 3 and 4 of the article.

"Instead White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows said Covid-19 could only be defeated by "mitigation areas" like vaccines and therapeutics."
Biden will win, its a self evident fact.....At least those inside the bubble have convinced themselves and when your misrepresenting stuff to this extent it does tell a story in of itself.

Decline might be noticeable but there is no official proof - a doctor's notes - saying he has dementia. It's speculation as of right now until the time where proof is given.
I understand where you are coming from, but the American public won't get anything from a doctor stating he is unfit for office, until it is decided he must go and is no longer useful. I think it is fair to say he is not ever going to be what he once was, and the American public also realizes that a vote for him really is a vote for Harris.

Ritch

LE
I understand where you are coming from, but the American public won't get anything from a doctor stating he is unfit for office, until it is decided he must go and is no longer useful. I think it is fair to say he is not ever going to be what he once was, and the American public also realizes that a vote for him really is a vote for Harris.

I agree. I just merely find it laughable when people constantly chirp on about him having dementia. He's in his late 70's. Of course he's going to have some decline in his cognitive function. Trump isn't immune either - there is plenty of examples of him slurring words or getting them completely long and also rambling incoherently at times.

I agree. I just merely find it laughable when people constantly chirp on about him having dementia. He's in his late 70's. Of course he's going to have some decline in his cognitive function. Trump isn't immune either - there is plenty of examples of him slurring words or getting them completely long and also rambling incoherently at times.
Yes, both really are not in the best of shape physically or mentally. But if Trump corks it I feel comfortable with Pence taking over. Harris not so much, she really is bad news if you are on my side of the Mason-Dixon. I don't see to much cooperation from Gun Rack land if she winds up as the President.

Here is some perspective on the current divide.
1603723872633.png

1603723912097.png

syrup

LE
Oh, we’re back to double standards again are we?

Allegations against Trump - “no smoke without fire”

Allegations against Biden - “we need incontrovertible truth”

Or as was said elsewhere

Putin sent Trump $20 in a birthday card
Impeach him for taking a bribe from foreign countries

Hunter Biden is striking deals all over using his father position and Joe gets 10%
Fake news simply a smear put out by Trump's people

Haha, there's more tumbleweeds in the immediate area than there are people - and 95% of the people are the TV crew and security guards........There's literally no people going to Bidens rallies, which is funny and sad at the same time.
On the other hand Trumps rallies are packed out. How can any of these left wing polls be trusted when all the evidence points to a Trump landslide?

TRUMP 2020 - KEEP AMERICA GREAT

They always report on poll numbers when there are detrimental things the press are not reporting.

#LaptopFromHell

Looks like Putin left Trump hanging:

Oh the ******* irony.

Is he trying to cover the mayor of moscow's wifes little transaction to the Biden's?

He must be angry his little scheme is unfolding and Trump's team have brokered that little peace deal on his flank. and disrupted his little gas deal with Germany?
Or the fact maybe it's been the Democrats who are in Russia's pocket all along, peddling Russian disinformation with dodgy dossiers.

Thanks, Vlad.
At least we know the laptop can damage you too.

The irony of Joe locking up thousands of drug users but failed to reign in his own junkie son while he conducted business in cash for play.

1603724872406.png

"We have it all on tape Joe" - Donald J Trump

The joy of computing.
If the profile isn't encrypted, tom dick and harry can copy the hard drive and fire it up in a virtual environment, you have access to all the text message that sync with phone and of course the offline content of the emails, photos and videos. Metadata too.
Even If it's encrypted there are brute force tools to get it open which I suspect some of the admin have had access to.

This shit has been leaking like a sieve all night by some anti-CCP group.
And Biden has called "a lid" on all further engagements with the press, Let's see if that is true eh.

Last edited:
But Trump said it would be available before the election.
Can't be arrissed to look up what the Liar in Chief actually said but I'd wager it was something along the lines of, "Who knows, maybe we'll have a vaccine before the election perhaps? We'll see, I guess, I don't know..."

This on the grounds that he always puts a caveat to anything he says such that he can't be called on it when it proves to be nonsense - which his utterings always are of course. He never actually commits to anything, there's always wriggle room for him to say, "I never said that", untrustworthy, lying, snake oil salesman that he is.

Only at times? He can rarely finish a sentence.

syrup

LE
They always report on poll numbers when there are detrimental things the press are not reporting.

#LaptopFromHell

Oh the ******* irony.

Is he trying to cover the mayor of moscow's wifes little transaction to the Biden's?

He must be angry his little scheme is unfolding and Trump's team have brokered that little peace deal on his flank. and disrupted his little gas deal with Germany?
Or the fact maybe it's been the Democrats who are in Russia's pocket all along, peddling Russian disinformation with dodgy dossiers.

Thanks, Vlad.
At least we know the laptop can damage you too.

Report on t.v. last night said that Biden's team won't be drawn into poll numbers after what happened to Hillary

Biden is going to sell out the US, the "green new deal" and the jobs, nobody asked where they are coming from.
The removal of US energy independence, nobody asked where the energy is going to come from, in a world where every single thing around you has oil attached to it some point.

Time to start taking this seriously.
Trump needs to start suspending clearances TODAY and we need to know why Wray did nothing with this laptop last year.

Biden son was seriously compromised, Drugs, whores, the lot, All involving energy deals.
Then there is what appears to be a slight problem with family texts between members involving certain underage family members, let's see what happens with that, Delaware PD has got something submitted by the looks of it, rightly so.

The evidence on the laptop so far indicates Biden was up to no good in Ukraine, Mexico and China and we now know some of the people who were in the chain of communication have verified the data on the laptop to be accurate on the record to clear their name.

I still stand by my claim this isn't going away, The media need to start investigating instead of delaying, their own credibility is on the line as if it wasn't already. They are making this worse.

Might as well post the source...the anti-CCP leakers.

Watch out for some hyperlinks they mighty link to some of the NSFW vids that have been leaked...

A photo has surfaced on the internet featuring Hunter Biden and then President Barack Obama in the Oval Office. The date of photo was April 4th, 2016. Also surfaced today was an email sent by Wang Xin, Director of BHR Equity Investment Fund Management, to Hunter Biden and his business associate Devon Archer. The date of email is July 29th, 2015.

Hunter Biden organised President Xi’s first state visit with China VP’s illegitimate daughter

In this email, Wang sought to organise for President Xi to visit the facilities of LeTV, an online Chinese video streaming service in L.A. , during President Xi’s state visit to the US. The September 2015 visit was the first state visit to the US by the General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party since he assumed power.

The email mentioned that LeTV was looking to invest between $3-5 million in ‘research and design of electrical cars and intelligent vehicles’. Wang asked to discuss with Hunter Biden on this ‘delicate request’. Without providing further details, Wang mentioned that BHR was set co-invest in LeTV. The relevance of this to Hunter Biden seems to relate to a later loan agreement dated June 30th, 2007 between Biden and BHR, exposed three days ago by the Whistle-blower Movement.

Wang Xin is reported to be the illegitimate daughter of current Vice President of China, Wang Qishan. It seems from the email that Wang Xin and Hunter Biden were influential in the state visit between the two countries’ leaders.

The FBI and DOJ covered up illegal activities of Hunter Biden and Joe Biden

According to an article on the American report today, a month before President Xi’s first state visit to the US (August 2015), a CIA whistle-blower turned over evidence stored on 47 hard drives that implicates Hunter Biden in illegal activities. Among the materials turned over were 10,000 pages of documents regarding Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, including videos and images.

The report claimed that the FBI and DOJ knew that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden were selling information to US adversaries, but chose to cover it up.

This report also revealed the Obama White House provided 1200 preloaded BlackBerry devices to ‘trusted Obama team insiders’ which include Hunter Biden. Those devices are capable of accessing the highest level of secret information from a data depository called THE HAMMER VAULT. With these devices, Hunter Biden could easily access sensitive information and sell them out to US adversaries such as China.

Hunter Biden, a hedonistic drug addict and child sex abuser

On October 24th, many promiscuous selfies and videos regarding Hunter Biden’s family were released by the Whistleblower Movement on Gnews.org and GTV.org. The most disturbing material released is a sex video where Hunter Biden was being masturbated by his underage niece.

At the end of the sex video was a message that thanked Alvin Jiang, Bruno Wu, and Hongwei Zhang. This message confirmed what Lude Press said on September 24th there were three hard drives with incriminating materials on the Biden’s family, provided by three influential families in China (families of Jiang, Zeng, and Meng) to the US government.

There are words that more material from Hunter Biden’s ‘Laptop from Hell’ is to be released, so this will not be the end of it.

This could be massive, Imagine having Chinese dissidents trained by the CCP turning on them in their own little gang in an effort to bring down the CCP for the Chinese people.

******* Frederick Forsyth walts.

The media need to start investigating instead of delaying

Good luck with that mate. As I stated on this website sometime back, investigative journalism died a long time ago. The only time any sort of investigative journalism (and I'm use that in the loosest terms possible) is when it suits some form of agenda.

and the American public also realizes that a vote for him really is a vote for Harris.

Yep no argument from me on that one. As you say people here know a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris but they will vote for Biden anyway.

Good luck with that mate. As I stated on this website sometime back, investigative journalism died a long time ago. The only time any sort of investigative journalism (and I'm use that in the loosest terms possible) is when it suits some form of agenda.

Do you think it's not a far stretch to assume our media have been victims to Chinese "BGY" influence programs?
I think these Chinese leakers are telling the truth, the CCP is ruthless for dominance and power over the west.
They claim to have an army of CCP insiders that are just as ruthless to bring the CCP down, they see leadership as thieves of the Chinese people, which makes sense, we all know how they are treated.
Taiwan, Hong Kong...Look at the threats and actions the CCP have been putting on display for the world.

We have this issue of institutions peddling the Marxist theory and our young gobble it all up.
BLM and Antifa have been proven to have ties to CCP money, I find it strange how they got free passes by the press in the west and a certain faction of our political classes enabled them, who also just happen to be fans of the CCP, voluntary or not. Tear it all down is apparently part of the CCP "3F" doctrine, Fail, Fall, Fell.

Then there is this issue of this ******* Chinese Virus that is destroying the livelihoods of our people, something tells me we might have a surprise from this.
All roads lead to China, Follow the money.

Tip of the iceberg this might just be - Yoda