Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Its almost as if one side doesn't GAF about Coronavirus killing their supporters, isn't it?

Oops.

ETA I appreciate this is a gotcha thread but at least have the decency to read an article before posting. Lines 3 and 4 of the article.

"Instead White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows said Covid-19 could only be defeated by "mitigation areas" like vaccines and therapeutics."

ETA I appreciate this is a gotcha thread but at least have the decency to read an article before posting. Lines 3 and 4 of the article.

"Instead White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows said Covid-19 could only be defeated by "mitigation areas" like vaccines and therapeutics."

Which, as they haven’t got a vaccine, means they think the virus is out of control.

Not least because The Donald won’t get behind masks etc (literally)

offog

LE

It's a pity that the head of Trumps covid task force has had a large number of his staff go down with it this weekend. Lead by example?
But they are still going out to mass rallies and passing on the good news to the faithful. Lead by example?
How many of Biden's team have gone down with covid? Lead by example?
Not hold mass rallies in person but use technology to spread the message and not the viruses. Lead by example?

It's a pity that the head of Trumps covid task force has had a large number of his staff go down with it this weekend. Lead by example?
But they are still going out to mass rallies and passing on the good news to the faithful. Lead by example?
Not hold mass rallies in person but use technology to spread the message and not the viruses. Lead by example?

Do you have answers to any of the questions you asked or just too busy playing gotcha ?

What??

offog

LE
Do you have answers to any of the questions you asked or just too busy playing gotcha ?
Just pointing out that the CofS was correct, it could be defeated but the Trump staff would not take the opportunities available to reduce the effects. But they are very quick to make fun of those who do act like adults and do everything in their power to reduce the spread.
Trump is no leader.

Just pointing out that the CofS was correct, it could be defeated but the Trump staff would not take the opportunities available to reduce the effects. But they are very quick to make fun of those who do act like adults and do everything in their power to reduce the spread.
Trump is no leader.

Do you have the answers to the questions you asked ?

syrup

LE
I have my position, he has his and to avoid ruining a thread I figured we would simply let the jury decide i.e. (People).
Stop shilling for other people and grow up.
I'm not really sure what that means, but moving on...

Only thing leading Biden is Harris and Clintons handlers.
I learned long ago to mistrust self-proclaimed experts and have always been willing to ask the dumbest of questions in a room, because nobody else was willing and in a bureaucracy, everyone else is pretending to be in the know and nodding heads.

My view of Biden/Trump is both are suffering from some decline in cognitive ability(science fact), but Biden is clearly in a far worse condition and he probably mixes the worst aspects of Stubbornness with that weird factor pensioners have in falling for scams and nothing exists that is more dubious than much of modern political theory (Climate Change, Green policies can create a revolution without enormous subsidies, magic money trees, identity politics and the modern race bating industry).

Biden would be the frailest, weakest, gullible and most stubborn President in my lifetime and with his promise of no more wars, predicted defence cuts due to the economics and I'm sure Putin/EU/China will be happy with him in the White House.

Latest Threads