Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Polling is entirely dependent on the sample and if its not a balance of opinion, across the entire population, then its not worth the paper its written on...

Not under control as it's still being spread
So better than America which is significantly larger than New Zealand.

So I ask again do you expect a man who struggles to remember his won name to get it under control?
New Zealand (and Vietnam, I learn) has got it under control

Thats it. Your statement that no country has got it under control is wrong.

offog

LE

offog

LE
Comme d’habitude...
I had to look that up.
I can't do languages or facial recognition. After 5 years in WGer I was able to get to the pub, order a beer, order a brocky and get home.
It vexes me whenever I see my sister in law that she never taught her 3 children to speak German.

I had to look that up.
I can't do languages or facial recognition. After 5 years in WGer I was able to get to the pub, order a beer, order a brocky and get home.
It vexes me whenever I see my sister in law that she never taught her 3 children to speak German.

Like me, really.

I’m ‘menu fluent’ in about 10 languages.

I find that ‘restaurants, shops and taxis’ is a good level to get to when I work in a new country. At that stage most people switch to English to put you out of your misery and stop you butchering their language :)

offog

LE
I'm not assuming anything
I simply pointed out a lot of people seem to regret voting early
But you post a link to a page which is Trump leaning and uses misleading fact or repeats misleading or incorrect facts.

I am going with enthusiasm, polls suck, has anybody seen even one, well attended, enthusiastic, democrat rally? No there haven't been any. Trump is getting 15000-20000 people turning out twice a day....even in California ffs.
Its almost as if one side doesn't GAF about Coronavirus killing their supporters, isn't it?

Oops.

Latest Threads