Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

happyuk

War Hero

Ritch

LE
I'm seeing and hearing two Joe Bidens here, the original thug on the left and the senile one one the right

Eyes are a different shape, right ear is not the same. Speaking voice is similar but still different. Fake Joe's delivery is also subtly different.

Both these pictures are from 2019. The first is the real Joe. I bet real Joe doesn't have dementia.

Who the hell is this supposed to be?

Beyond your teens , the distance between your eyes, nose and mouth does not change. But the gap between his mouth and nose has doubled in size and his nose is far narrower

You're listening to a guy who has claimed in the past he has had conversations with aliens - the "Zeta's".

happyuk

War Hero
If you think thats incredulity, it might explain a few other things.

Maybe.
You're listening to a guy who has claimed in the past he has had conversations with aliens - the "Zeta's".

These guys are very similar in appearance for sure, but different they are. And I don't doubt Zeta guy is mad as a box of frogs.

'Real' Biden

Other Biden:

Difference shaped chins. And Biden no. 2 has had surgery that can move his mouth a good half an inch further way from his nose and eyes? Biden no.1 has a lop-sided smile, no.2 is much more symmetrical. Biden no. 2 has a wonkier right eye.

I'm seeing and hearing two Joe Bidens here, the original thug on the left and the senile one one the right

Eyes are a different shape, right ear is not the same. Speaking voice is similar but still different. Fake Joe's delivery is also subtly different.

Both these pictures are from 2019. The first is the real Joe. I bet real Joe doesn't have dementia.

Who the hell is this supposed to be?

Beyond your teens , the distance between your eyes, nose and mouth does not change. But the gap between his mouth and nose has doubled in size and his nose is far narrower

YUM

Maybe.

These guys are very similar in appearance for sure, but different they are. And I don't doubt Zeta guy is mad as a box of frogs.

'Real' Biden

Other Biden:

Difference shaped chins. And Biden no. 2 has had surgery that can move his mouth a good half an inch further way from his nose and eyes? Biden no.1 has a lop-sided smile, no.2 is much more symmetrical. Biden no. 2 has a wonkier right eye.

I suspect the photos are just before and after laptopgate

Oh no, let me guess, its all a ******* russian disinfo.

I told you the media would make twats out of themselves "who paid for you to get here" what an absolute bunch of fvcking weapons, they disgust me.

Joe Biden is a bloody disgrace and the media who peddled on his and the Democrats behalf for the last 4 years need to be locked up and shut down.

Russia hoax
Ukraine impeachment
Chinese Virus

The democrats are being led by traitors, paid by Chinese money and assisted by a Chinese virus.

I hope Trump destroys Biden, he's a compromised piece of shit who sold his own country out.

makes no difference

Either way USA is fucked next 4 years if these are the best we could put forth

I had hoped trump would grow into being presidential for the good of the nation, but alas he still acts like a 12 year old

Meanwhile when Biden isn't sniffing 12 year olds he's promising the nation mass removal of rights, removal of savings, and removal of sanity (when he is coherent).

Hunter Biden sex tape with him smoking crack has now been released, apparently this is the first of many and is the 'tame one', can't see this going down well with the democraps......lol

Hunter Biden sex tape with him smoking crack has now been released, apparently this is the first of many and is the 'tame one', can't see this going down well with the democraps......lol

Bastard, beat me to it, theres shit loads eh!

I wonder what the CCP has on some of our businessmen and politicians

Gotta love them, communist dissidents, maybe it's time to start taking them serious and question everybody who sticks up for the CCP

Bastard, beat me to it, theres shit loads eh!

I wonder what the CCP has on some of our businessmen and politicians

Gotta love them, communist dissidents, maybe it's time to start taking them serious and question everybody who sticks up for the CCP
I wonder how the lefty media will try to spin this one - the CIA/FBI will need to do something now (even though they have Bidens hard drive), or it will look like one rule for the rich and another for everyone else. Some people should be getting some jail time soon for corruption.

holy shitterony!

I wonder how the lefty media will try to spin this one - the CIA/FBI will need to do something now (even though they have Bidens hard drive), or it will look like one rule for the rich and another for everyone else. Some people should be getting some jail time soon for corruption.

Should cure up the TDS too, about time.

Should cure up the TDS too, about time.
I wonder what Sleepy Joe is going to say about Hunter doing this - hahahaha.....

Twatter has started banning accounts again for everyone spreading the truth.....faceache will be going into meltdown tomorrow.

Latest Threads