Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

And not because of massive voter fraud? There is a reason Barack Obama is urging people to vote by mail.

I think both sides will be looking to maximise their mail in votes and it is logic to assume that an amount of fraud will take place.
The trouble will be in detecting it, investigating it, charging and bringing to trial.

The danger of mail voting is not just vote harvesting of blank ballots or harvesting completed ballots and destroying those ballots that have voted for your opponent. There is a real danger that mail votes will be invalidated if the signature does not match voter records or if it has been mailed in incorrectly.
My question would be who is checking the checkers to make sure they do not apply undue political biases when validating the mail in ballots?

The media has reported that rejected ballots accounted for approx 1.2% of the ballots in 2016 and 2018. As a national average that is not that much and unlikely to swing an election, but the rejected ballots are not spread out equally across the country, they were very much consentrated in certain areas.
Did they swing elections?

Now with so many states using mail voting, all with different rules on validating them the risk will rise.
It could be that we will see millions of mail votes being rejected and that could swing the election either way.
Who is going to validate the rejected mail ballots to ensure that political biases have not caused them to be rejected?
Who is going to validate that the accepted mail in ballots have not been accepted due to political biases when they should have been rejected?

This elections result has a high risk level of being contested.

Arizona: Clinton got 45.13% of the vote and the polling is giving Biden +3 Points (exactly same in Florida, Texas)
Illinois: Clinton got 55.83% of the vote, the polling is giving Biden a half point swing (only 0.3 in Calif).
Georgia: Clinton 45.64% + 2% to Biden
New York: Clinton 59.01% + 0.9% to Biden.

Conclusions:-
Its an oddity, that popularity seems concentrated for Biden in battleground states and very little swing in blue states, given Trump is Literally Hitler(irony).....

Last edited:
Is this the (creepy) man who you want to run the free world?

NOPE!

I wonder if Trump has yet realised who may be signing his Presidential pardon....... or does he still not plan that far ahead?

I wonder if 30%+ of a countries voting population can all tie first for the Darwin Award?

Last edited:
You and some lefty scum might agree that Trump is Hitler - others see him as an outstanding president that's done more for the USA than any politician in at least the last 70 years.
I take it Irony is not in your lexicon.... Go back and read what I said and my allegation was the Pollsters have an average swing in every battleground state towards Biden, but no swing in Blue states, which is statistically improbable.

D5ECC991-04BB-4B11-AC14-AB28678E4348.jpeg

I take it Irony is not in your lexicon.... Go back and read what I said and my allegation was the Pollsters have an average swing in every battleground state towards Biden, but no swing in Blue states, which is statistically improbable.
As has been noted above, the dilemma facing many Americans is voting in a man with policies they dislike in order to unseat a man they don’t like, many of whose policies they do....

As has been noted above, the dilemma facing many Americans is voting in a man with policies they dislike in order to unseat a man they don’t like, many of whose policies they do....
Most people still follow logic and why I think even people claiming to want Biden, will secretly vote Trump. You add in those Shy Trumpsters, with a smaller block of new, or returning white working class Deplorables and a bump in Black/Hispanics who want law and order and jobs.. The election has all the hallmarks of a 'media is shocked' election night and great for watchers who like to see the media squirm.

I saw Biden promising 7 times the testing, trace and free vaccines on top of his other promises. In the UK that would be costed by the media, but in the US, the confirmation bias won't dwell on any negativity about Biden that lack of debate leaves Trump free to hype it up and he is more of an insurgent in 2020, than 2016.

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Very simples.
Any trade deal has to go through Congress to pass.

Depending on the actions of the UK, you could have one or both sides of the political spectrum ready to smack your Brilliant PM down... You know 5G/5Eyes and your upcoming defense review could irk the Conservatives in America. Where as the Progressives have this desire to protect the GFA. As a conservative the latter is in my mind an issue for you lot to figure out, where as the former could negatively impact my country. But Bojo and advisors are top class and know these things!!

You know when you rub one side raw, they are not going to be inclined to show you the love.
Exactly my thoughts about being partners in Iraq and Afgan to give you legitimacy.

Most people still follow logic and why I think even people claiming to want Biden, will secretly vote Trump. You add in those Shy Trumpsters, with a smaller block of new, or returning white working class Deplorables and a bump in Black/Hispanics who want law and order and jobs..

Feel the rush...

El Presidente has cast his vote in the full glare of the media .....

it was naturally, a very special vote, a very perfect one, a really most beautiful thing.

happyuk

War Hero
I'm seeing and hearing two Joe Bidens here, the original thug on the left and the senile one one the right

Eyes are a different shape, right ear is not the same. Speaking voice is similar but still different. Fake Joe's delivery is also subtly different.

Both these pictures are from 2019. The first is the real Joe. I bet real Joe doesn't have dementia.

Who the hell is this supposed to be?

Beyond your teens , the distance between your eyes, nose and mouth does not change. But the gap between his mouth and nose has doubled in size and his nose is far narrower

I'm seeing and hearing two Joe Bidens here, the original thug on the left and the senile one one the right

Eyes are a different shape, right ear is not the same. Speaking voice is similar but still different. Fake Joe's delivery is also subtly different.

Both these pictures are from 2019. The first is the real Joe. I bet real Joe doesn't have dementia.

Who the hell is this supposed to be?

Beyond your teens , the distance between your eyes, nose and mouth does not change. But the gap between his mouth and nose has doubled in size and his nose is far narrower
Right.
Off.