Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Then one would have to ask if Conservatives are more prone to aggression, what is up with the Leftist's in the streets committing acts of violence? .
yeah, like driving a car into a crowd of protesters, or slotting two blokes with an AR15.

Isn't part of the issue we are already included within the E.U deal with America.
The Japan deal has just been signed by the E.U doesn't include us as part of the 27 countries.
We can therefore sign our own deal witj Japan.

As we’re not in the EU any more we’re free to negotiate new deals. As we’ve done now with Japan (you’re right as far as we couldn’t negotiate before we left). Trump’s offer of a bigly new deal has apparently not materialised.

As @Steamboat has explained, lots of other reasons why a deal might not happen. Including congress’s attitude to any changes to the GFA.

So, in summary, and contrary to what some posters have said, it really doesn’t make much difference to us - from an economic perspective- which one wins on the 3rd.

yeah, like driving a car into a crowd of protesters, or slotting two blokes with an AR15.

The first one was a criminal act, blatantly targeting people who held different beliefs and it was murder. The 2nd act was self defense and those two blokes were less than stellar individuals. Which is where the left is going to lose when they are unable to walk away from their martyrs. I know it is taboo to bring it up, but the left has created quite an image problem for themselves and the solution at this time is very kinetic. Nobody is going to cry for criminals (minus their families).

I had CNN on in the background this morning and had 12 Supposed Undecided and 9 thought Biden won the debate and 3 a draw, of which the nine are all for Biden now and 3 remain undecided...... Statistically, the most ridiculous panel I've ever seen in two decades of taking an interest in politics.

When you look at the Non-Biden swing in California, the dubious CNN focus group and the Polling with swings in red states and static in blue states and I come up with one conclusion: A giant confirmation biased bubble has hijacked the media cycle and all they've done is set themselves up for an epic fall.

To be fair, Bidens team seem far more sanguine and I assume the private polling keeps feet firmly on the ground.

Not an expert on this, but I sense that there is a degree of wishful thinking in the current polling, since the mainstream media both sides of the Atlantic and social media are firmly anti-Trump.

This remorseless and near hysterical attack on the Orange Man for four years and, it must be said, his own conduct as President, may indeed have swayed many in the middle ground to the Democrats.

...and yet....

Shorn of hyperbole, Trump has publicly stood by Blue Collar America, he has not sacrificed his troops in foreign wars, taxes have not been raised and jobs have stopped flowing out of the Continental US. However you cut it, this is a record of sorts.

There is a distinct feeling that Biden is the snakeskin, to be sloughed off as soon as possible after a Democrat victory to allow the vocal progressives to take over, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer et Al. Similarly, Tulsi Gabbard was moved pointedly aside, as her politics were too "right" for the progressive cabal (and in spite of her potential appeal to the swing voters who made sure that Clinton did not get the presidency in 2016).

As such, I'm not sure it is yet in the bag for the Democrats...

Last edited:
The first one was a criminal act, blatantly targeting people who held different beliefs and it was murder. The 2nd act was self defense and those two blokes were less than stellar individuals. Which is where the left is going to lose when they are unable to walk away from their martyrs. I know it is taboo to bring it up, but the left has created quite an image problem for themselves and the solution at this time is very kinetic. Nobody is going to cry for criminals (minus their families).

Apart from when they are pardoned like Roger Stone?

Or when friends fall from grace?

“I feel very badly for Paul Manafort,” the president told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House before departing on a trip to survey tornado damage in Alabama.

Of course neither is a rat though.

That's wrong, co-operating with authorities.

Yet your favourite pollsters Rasmussen are rated as distinctly meh, and Biden is still showing a massive lead in California.
Not just Rasmussen; but IBD/TIPP and Trafalgar.... On California; I was referring to the tendency of swings to be proportional in each state and yet Biden has zero swing in the one state, which is a Democrat Heartland and is picking up 4-10 point swings in states that the democrats have to win (quite odd).

Literally Hitler(Trump) after four years, you would expect larger swings in democrat states away from Trump to reinforce the supposed popularity of Biden.

Apart from when they are pardoned like Roger Stone?

Or when friends fall from grace?

“I feel very badly for Paul Manafort,” the president told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House before departing on a trip to survey tornado damage in Alabama.

Of course neither is a rat though.

That's wrong, co-operating with authorities.
I appreciate your ability to tie everything back to Trump, it is amazing that we can go from murder and self defense to Paul Manafort!

I appreciate your ability to tie everything back to Trump, it is amazing that we can go from murder and self defense to Paul Manafort!
Criminals though eh.

Everyone of them's got a mother.

Some have mates in the white house too.

Some also have parents who use their political position to enrich and protect their children. So I am sure you will be screaming out the injustice of that in your next post...
Eric, Donald and Ivanka?
They haven't done badly out of having Daddy's bent business practices.

Eric, Donald and Ivanka?
They haven't done badly out of having Daddy's bent business practices.
Don't forget Hunter Biden! He managed to get a few million out of foreign governments with no prior experience at all. The Trump kids had to do it the old fashioned way when their old man was in the in private sector making his money...

Absolutely.

Fīat jūstitia ruat cælum

That rule run to these too....

1603474309625.png

I also appreciate your non partisan slant, and your ability to find the corruption from all parties and not ignore the misgivings from your candidate of choice.

But remember whilst you tell me you don't support any, that is about as believable as me saying I am going to go back to being clean shaven and sell all the guns I don't own.

Don't forget Hunter Biden! He managed to get a few million out of foreign governments with no prior experience at all. The Trump kids had to do it the old fashioned way when their old man was in the in private sector making his money...
Oooh.. Whataboutery!

Oooh.. Whataboutery!
Channel 4 News Update: No mention of Likely Hitler been hard done by. But plenty about how the Republicans are stealing Florida by categorising the voters:-
Supporters, Open to Debate, Deterrence and leave well alone.

What irritates most is the Liberal Democrats did it in 2019, Obamas Lot had a full community targeting campaign and Bill Clinton invented Triangulation to masquerade as both left/right or something in the middle.

happyuk

War Hero
Would the real Joe please step forward...

well go figure B2B rues a convicted rapist getting slotted, must hit home

If the US, under Biden, can become a trusted partner again in the international community then perhaps some short term pain may be worth a longer term gain.
I think it's pretty safe to say that the rest of the world will take a lot of convincing to trust the US again. Not because of Trump, but because of the unrest and the riots which the Dems have done nothing to stop. In times of national crisis both sides of the political divide tend to come together for the good of the country, but to all intents and purposes the outside view of the US is that the Dems have wanted it all to burn out of spite.

Latest Threads