Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I usually dap around wearing shorts, bulk buy white t-shirts from Wally-World, and teva sandals. But, I have noticed that when I am in what I call "yuppie order" dress, which is quality jeans, loafers, quality shirt, blazer, sometimes with a tie I actually get checked out by wimmin in the local posh supermarket. When dressed in Yuppy Order I have been inconversation with yummy mummys and have had to extricate myself away. I think it makes a pleasant change for them to see a bloke who is actually smartly presented rather than wandering around looking like he has just fallen out of a charity shop sale.

BTW, Windsor knots; overrated.

Yuppy Order: ===> The Guide to Wearing a Blazer with Jeans (B) – Attire Club by Fraquoh and Franchomme

No gentleman has worn a Windsor knot since Edward VIII abdicated for that, er, American* woman.

* Good job none of our royals have been stupid enough to make that mistake since.

Er...

I usually dap around wearing shorts, bulk buy white t-shirts from Wally-World, and teva sandals. But, I have noticed that when I am in what I call "yuppie order" dress, which is quality jeans, loafers, quality shirt, blazer, sometimes with a tie I actually get checked out by wimmin in the local posh supermarket. When dressed in Yuppy Order I have been in conversation with yummy mummys and have had to extricate myself away. I think it makes a pleasant change for them to see a bloke who is actually smartly presented rather than wandering around looking like he has just fallen out of a charity shop sale.

BTW, Windsor knots; overrated.

Yuppy Order: ===> The Guide to Wearing a Blazer with Jeans (B) – Attire Club by Fraquoh and Franchomme

I tend to look like I fell off the turnip truck at ever so sophisticated Walmart. The place to flirt is the gym. Best kid free place in town.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Anyone who gets overly upset about a bit of material or paper being burnt is of a somewhat reduced intellect.
Like Muslims? as they are far more sensitive to this sort of thing and proven to be liable to resort to violence and murder at any excuse with tacit silent approval from the general Muslim population

So you have no problem with the way the FBI has behaved over the last couple of decades?

The issue is Trump viewing the FBI Director as his personal property*.

I am sure someone to give a personal oath of loyalty to him will be found.

If Director Wray was out saying postal voting was fraudulent, antifa was a terorrist group, etc, etc - one team wouldn't give a damn, and wouldn't be leaking about sacking him.

I hope that in the event of a Trump rel-election, he does dismiss Wray in a fit of naked partisan incompentence.

He can then put an utter yes-man in place, and people can chuckle at Mad King Donald court for another four years.

*But I imagine you got that, and are quite aware that is the point, but like a good defence advocate are choosing to talk about everything but the point.

The issue is Trump viewing the FBI Director as his personal property*.

I am sure someone to give a personal oath of loyalty to him will be found.

If Director Wray was out saying postal voting was fraudulent, antifa was a terorrist group, etc, etc - one team wouldn't give a damn, and wouldn't be leaking about sacking him.

I hope that in the event of a Trump rel-election, he does dismiss Wray in a fit of naked partisan incompentence.

He can then put an utter yes-man in place, and people can chuckle at Mad King Donald court for another four years.

*But I imagine you got that, and are quite aware that is the point, but like a good defence advocate are choosing to talk about everything but the point.
Boumer, the FBI has shot itself in the foot in the eyes of many and it will take sometime to restore confidence in that agency. It does seem they have an issue with public neutrality and the partisan bias is easily picked up. But you also know these things.

For ANTIFA to be only a movement and an ideology, they sure are pretty capable of rapidly organizing and funding a movement that engages in acts of anarchy.

Boumer, the FBI has shot itself in the foot in the eyes of many and it will take sometime to restore confidence in that agency. It does seem they have an issue with public neutrality and the partisan bias is easily picked up. But you also know these things.

For ANTIFA to be only a movement and an ideology, they sure are pretty capable of rapidly organizing and funding a movement that engages in acts of anarchy.

Perhaps he can invite the Russian Foreign Minister and ambassador in again to celebrate firing Wray?

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm not the one screeching. Although I am interested to know how you've gathered this amazing fact.
Satellites and bovril, obvs.

Perhaps he can invite the Russian Foreign Minister and ambassador in again to celebrate firing Wray?

Talking of Comey; have you watched The Comey Rule? It is based on Comey's book, I've not read it, but the wife has, she says it is pretty true to the writings of Comey.

The dinner scene in the series is excellent, very well played by the two actors, one part flashed the Two Ronnies, or Morecambe and Wise into my head.

This bit:

Trump opened with flattery, noting Comey's promptness.

"I like that. I like people who are on time. I think a leader should always be on time."

They sat about 4 feet apart. Trump held up a card listing each course for the meal.

"They write these things out one at a time, by hand," he said.

"A calligrapher," Comey said.

Trump seemed unfamiliar with the word.

"They write them by hand," he repeated.

From: We hired the author of 'Black Hawk Down' and an illustrator from 'Archer' to adapt the Mueller report so you'll actually read it

Interesting interview:

An American writer describes the last 4 years as:
It is exhausting living here. We are a bewildered, fought, and half-mad nation. America is a terrifying mix of reality TV show , banana republic and failed state . In just four years we have lost sight of everything: the rule of law, a minimal sense of decency, truth and faith in the Government and national governance. As I write these lines, the President of the United States dances on stage to the music of the Village People , in a packed auditorium and in the midst of a pandemic that has killed 215,000 Americans and is sure to kill some of those in attendance.

Our president is clinically insane. The world knows it, the Republican Party knows it and even its followers know it. In addition, he has committed dozens of crimes and acts worthy of dismissal while in power, and the only thing that saves him is that there are so many that no one can focus on just one. A few weeks ago, on a Monday, we learned that he had not paid taxes in 10 of the last 15 years . The next day, during a debate with Joe Biden , he told members of the supremacist militias to "stand down and stand by"; waiting for a civil war. Towards the end of that week, we learned that he and 32 other White House staff had been diagnosed with COVID-19 .

He goes on rather a lot, especially about some time he spent away and seemed to get back into a civilised society where Trump wasn't an ever present part of people's lives. Where the most authoritarian president in history wasn't taking over people. He mentions that only GW Bush and now Trump have tried the authoritarian bit and even the Generals that became presidents shied away from that. As in
Trump has used the army, the National Guard, the local police, and even plain-clothes federal agents to intimidate protesters. "Crushing force. Dominio, ”he tweeted on June 2 about the repression of protests in Washington, the night after he had ordered the protesters to be violently dispersed in order to pose with a Bible in hand .

Shortly after we returned to California, the coronavirus epidemic broke out and the worst fears we all had about Trump came true. Until COVID-19, its supporters could cite the strength of the economy as proof that it was justified to choose a golf course developer. But governing means facing crises rationally and seriously, and Trump has shown that a narcissist lunatic who disdains science, who cannot conceive of the suffering of anyone other than himself, is incapable of leading a country in a historical period. difficult. The coronavirus wasn't real until he contracted it; and since he has not died, he despises the lives of those who have. He has not been heard to say so, but we can be sure that he considers the deceased, such as US soldiers who died in the line of duty, to be "losers".

I get the impression that this guy isn't actually a Trump fan (don't ask me how, I just get that feeling) but he does strike a few chords.
Does seem the last 4 years have been, how shall I put it, different (no, that's not it but it's close).
I did like the bit about it being a reality TV show. If someone tried to stage this they'd be laughed out of the studios.

An American writer describes the last 4 years as:
It is exhausting living here. We are a bewildered, fought, and half-mad nation. America is a terrifying mix of reality TV show , banana republic and failed state . In just four years we have lost sight of everything: the rule of law, a minimal sense of decency, truth and faith in the Government and national governance. As I write these lines, the President of the United States dances on stage to the music of the Village People , in a packed auditorium and in the midst of a pandemic that has killed 215,000 Americans and is sure to kill some of those in attendance.

Our president is clinically insane. The world knows it, the Republican Party knows it and even its followers know it. In addition, he has committed dozens of crimes and acts worthy of dismissal while in power, and the only thing that saves him is that there are so many that no one can focus on just one. A few weeks ago, on a Monday, we learned that he had not paid taxes in 10 of the last 15 years . The next day, during a debate with Joe Biden , he told members of the supremacist militias to "stand down and stand by"; waiting for a civil war. Towards the end of that week, we learned that he and 32 other White House staff had been diagnosed with COVID-19 .

He goes on rather a lot, especially about some time he spent away and seemed to get back into a civilised society where Trump wasn't an ever present part of people's lives. Where the most authoritarian president in history wasn't taking over people. He mentions that only GW Bush and now Trump have tried the authoritarian bit and even the Generals that became presidents shied away from that. As in
Trump has used the army, the National Guard, the local police, and even plain-clothes federal agents to intimidate protesters. "Crushing force. Dominio, ”he tweeted on June 2 about the repression of protests in Washington, the night after he had ordered the protesters to be violently dispersed in order to pose with a Bible in hand .

Shortly after we returned to California, the coronavirus epidemic broke out and the worst fears we all had about Trump came true. Until COVID-19, its supporters could cite the strength of the economy as proof that it was justified to choose a golf course developer. But governing means facing crises rationally and seriously, and Trump has shown that a narcissist lunatic who disdains science, who cannot conceive of the suffering of anyone other than himself, is incapable of leading a country in a historical period. difficult. The coronavirus wasn't real until he contracted it; and since he has not died, he despises the lives of those who have. He has not been heard to say so, but we can be sure that he considers the deceased, such as US soldiers who died in the line of duty, to be "losers".

I get the impression that this guy isn't actually a Trump fan (don't ask me how, I just get that feeling) but he does strike a few chords.
Does seem the last 4 years have been, how shall I put it, different (no, that's not it but it's close).
I did like the bit about it being a reality TV show. If someone tried to stage this they'd be laughed out of the studios.
And yet look at the achievements the Trump administration has achieved. Now compare Trump to crooked Hillary and corrupt Biden. Trump is the better bet and gets things done.
I look forward to another 4 years of Trump, and watching the USA economy grow, more jobs for US workers and less chance of being dragged into WW3 - something which no doubt Clinton would have started. Also I'm sure the USA voter doesn't want to be run by commie scum - so will vote for Trump on election day.

VOTE TRUMP 2020 - KEEP AMERICA GREAT

Also, I'm quite looking forward to seeing a Biden going to jail soon, and hopefully he will squeal on some other politicians.

Last edited:

Latest Threads