Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

it says right there... let me bold it for you.

The 15 terrorism-associated migrants who traveled to the U.S. southern border likely represent a significant under-count since most information reflecting such border-crossers resides in classified or protected government archives and intelligence databases.

Er.

‘Terrorism-associated’

‘Likely’

Sounds like DM reporting. It’s got more caveats than an American advert for aspirin.

Er.

‘Terrorism-associated’

‘Likely’

Sounds like DM reporting. It’s got more caveats than an American advert for aspirin.
It seems like a great argument for a bunch of investment in Border security. Will it affect the environment/asylum seekers and hundreds of thousands of regular illegals? Yep.

It seems like a great argument for a bunch of investment in Border security. Will it affect the environment/asylum seekers and hundreds of thousands of regular illegals? Yep.

Before you spunk away your tax dollars some of those facts you weren’t interested in earlier might help you decide what gets you the most bangs for the buck (as it were).

Because you seem to be windmilling between stopping terrorists and stopping illegals. Those might not be the same thing.

But then we all know that, ever since he had ‘more people at his inauguration than Obama’ that Trump lives in a post-truth world.

More sweeping up after the idiot

Much more detailed and fun guide to Russian hosting the back-up for QAnon chat boards

Not seen anything about Hunter Biden and his laptop on such a serious blog. Possibly beacuse it's a pile of shit.

Ask Mr Brian Krebs nicely and he might admit to to assisitng in peddling the russia hoax over at the WaPo, You know, the one that turned out to be colluding by the other team.

One day the question will be asked by somebody above his handler...."So tell us brian, how come a journalist with absolutely zero proffesional and technical experience in coding has so many world breaking firsts in "finding" security flaws"

Check that ******* bank and phone records, if somebody isnt on it al;ready.

Biden is sweating tonight.

Oh look, yet another packed out rally, like the rest of them, two per day on the trail.

1603235527276.png

Where is Hunter I wonder?
This question hasn't been answered since 2019...

Its all gonna come back and bite their backsides off, get the October popcorn ready.

Before you spunk away your tax dollars some of those facts you weren’t interested in earlier might help you decide what gets you the most bangs for the buck (as it were).

Because you seem to be windmilling between stopping terrorists and stopping illegals. Those might not be the same thing.

But then we all know that, ever since he had ‘more people at his inauguration than Obama’ that Trump lives in a post-truth world.

Zero windmilling...it’s called a forum, where different points of view are communicated.
This is how it goes - I express my point of view.. you call me a White nationalist/racist. I show you links and you twist words and throw childish insults.

But when you have a lack of facts and can only use emotional bleating - I guess it’s all you have.

I am looking forward to four more years of Trump shafting PC globalists without lube.

Where he describes the Democrats losing their minds... it relates to a lot of the posters on this thread. You might not see it/deny it/think it.

But that’s how you come across.

Last edited:
Where is Hunter I wonder?
This question hasn't been answered since 2019...

Its all gonna come back and bite their backsides off, get the October popcorn ready.

They are all at it. Soon after arriving in the US I was invited to a function and noticed a bloke stood on his own, smartly dressed, blue suit, collar and tie and everyone avoiding him like he was a plague carrier. I asked another attendee in the group I was with who the bloke was, "he is the local congressman". Intrigued I asked why no one wanted to talk to him, in one way or another the entire group of around half a dozen told me they have no time for parasitic politicians. The most interesting, and memorable answer was, "whats the quickest way to become a millionaire: Get elected as a congressman". They have so much money thrown at them by special interest groups and lobby groups they start minting it very quickly. Just to underline that point: I read an interesting item recently; that in order to bolster a re-election campaign fund a senator needs to be trousering at least $15K a day (to make what it considered an average sized re-election war chest)on each and every day of his elected term.

Some one told me last week that Biden knew and attended the funeral of a Klan leader who he knew, and even spoke at the funeral. True, or not, I don't know, I shall get around to googling it at my leisure.

Back to the subject of the thread: The topic on CNN this evening is that Trumper walked out of a 60 minutes interview today cutting cutting the interview abruptly short.

There also seem to a lot more Republicans crawling out of the woodwork now saying things like, "I never liked, or trusted the man,............................he is no good for the Republican party,................................etc". Seems like some people are preparing their parachutes to make sure they have a soft electoral landing in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Some one told me last week that Biden knew and attended the funeral of a Klan leader who he knew, and even spoke at the funeral. True, or not, I don't know, I shall get around to googling it at my leisure.
I'm not having a go ar the witer of these words, and while I don't know any of the details, about the deceased or his history, or what Biden did or did not say, but what gets me is that the dead man (or woman) has their entire social standing, position in the community and whether or not one side of the politic spectrum wants to kill them appears to come down to the words "a Klan leader".

Were they a kind person, good with their kids, gave to charity, mowed the lawn, washed the windows, called their mum every week, or did they drown puppies, play loud music every night, never wash their milk bottles before returning them (remember that...?) or plot to destroy Western civilisation as we know it, but nowadays it all comes down to a single sentence selected to portray the person in whatever equates to the vilest thing that anyone could be.

That Steele dossier was a load of old rubbish wasn't it.

Oh well. His laptop, her emails.
IMG_20201021_064918.jpg

Far more fun to live in the Trump universe, it is a bit like the marvel movies - grand cosmic forces, and a intricate plot line.

Bit of dull competence might save a few lives now though.

Be nice if it wasn't up to its back wheels in opaque and obscure "business".

But, his emails, her laptop.

Oh - did I get it the wrong way around?

Zero windmilling...it’s called a forum, where different points of view are communicated.
This is how it goes - I express my point of view.. you call me a White nationalist/racist. I show you links and you twist words and throw childish insults.

But when you have a lack of facts and can only use emotional bleating - I guess it’s all you have.

I am looking forward to four more years of Trump shafting PC globalists without lube.

I’ve never called you a white nationalist or a racist.

I haven’t twisted anything. Simply asked for clarification on some items you posted that insinuated there had been 15 terrorists picked up on the border.

You were the person who said that you didn’t need facts.

In terms of ‘emotional bleating’ and windmilling you’re the one who can’t seem to decide whether you need extra security on the south to stop terrorists or stop illegal immigrants.

But apart from that, spot on.

Where he describes the Democrats losing their minds... it relates to a lot of the posters on this thread. You might not see it/deny it/think I am working... but that’s how you come across.

How do you get past Confirmation bias ? it involves watching and reading stuff you don't agree with and maybe taking a fact, you don't like and exploring it for yourself..... In plain language, if your democrat watch some FOX and if your a republican, watch some CNN.

I also remember reading somewhere a study on conservative minded people, who were far more prone and open minded to do that very thing and generally had a slightly more balanced view of things and I haven't met any trump supporters who don't recognise his many character flaws.. Whereas the other side are far more likely to be locked into trusted mainstream sources which lean to Biden and who are fixed on a simple narrative of 'Orange man Bad' and Biden is the antidote...

Anyone with a conservative nature, who is not blinkered by the neocon obsession with Russia leans to Trump, no matter how idiotic he can be. I had for instance, guessed, that if the media failed to concentrate on Biden and his policies to actually sell them and him. Then things would start to backfire, as keeping all the focus on Trump means some of what he is saying, is leaking through and it would help his campaign at the end when people are forced to look past emotion and make a conscious choice which has no second chances.

I'm not having a go ar the witer of these words, and while I don't know any of the details, about the deceased or his history, or what Biden did or did not say, but what gets me is that the dead man (or woman) has their entire social standing, position in the community and whether or not one side of the politic spectrum wants to kill them appears to come down to the words "a Klan leader".

Were they a kind person, good with their kids, gave to charity, mowed the lawn, washed the windows, called their mum every week, or did they drown puppies, play loud music every night, never wash their milk bottles before returning them (remember that...?) or plot to destroy Western civilisation as we know it, but nowadays it all comes down to a single sentence selected to portray the person in whatever equates to the vilest thing that anyone could be.

He might be talking about this chap who in the 1940's joined the KKK AND STARTED HIS OWN CHAPTER then when being a Klan member was bad for PR "left". Did the KKK still have him in their pocket, cos his voting record is iffy a f#ck?

Now, if Fred Trump and the Orange Trump is to burn in the eternal fires of woke hell for his association with racists, then this Democrats Senator must surely be joining him and all that associated with him?

Have you seen the vid of Biden been asked an awkward question and Biden coming up to the bloke in a rather aggressive manner, or even the way he dismissed Trump at the first debate... The man may well be 77, but he does not appear to be a kind person and we know Trump, he is a celebrity and just acts in a way to elicit an immediate clap from an audience and sulks when he rejected.

Neither candidate I would offer the opinion are nice and decent people and you would have to have a competition of say Rand Paul vs Tulsi Gabbard to see a decent campaign about issues.

How do you get past Confirmation bias ? it involves watching and reading stuff you don't agree with and maybe taking a fact, you don't like and exploring it for yourself..... In plain language, if your democrat watch some FOX and if your a republican, watch some CNN.

I also remember reading somewhere a study on conservative minded people, who were far more prone and open minded to do that very thing and generally had a slightly more balanced view of things and I haven't met any trump supporters who don't recognise his many character flaws.. Whereas the other side are far more likely to be locked into trusted mainstream sources which lean to Biden and who are fixed on a simple narrative of 'Orange man Bad' and Biden is the antidote...

Anyone with a conservative nature, who is not blinkered by the neocon obsession with Russia leans to Trump, no matter how idiotic he can be. I had for instance, guessed, that if the media failed to concentrate on Biden and his policies to actually sell them and him. Then things would start to backfire, as keeping all the focus on Trump means some of what he is saying, is leaking through and it would help his campaign at the end when people are forced to look past emotion and make a conscious choice which has no second chances.

You seem in your desire to deal with ‘confirmation bias’ to gloss over the numerous posts on this thread from many people who have said that they don’t think that either candidate are particularly good.

The idea that ‘conservatives’ are less likely to suffer from confirmation bias - another evidence-free suggestion from you - is risible.

Or does confirmation bias only affect people that don’t agree with you? The irony is delicious.

You seem in your desire to deal with ‘confirmation bias’ to gloss over the numerous posts on this thread from many people who have said that they don’t think that either candidate are particularly good.

The idea that ‘conservatives’ are less likely to suffer from confirmation bias - another evidence-free suggestion from you - is risible.

Or does confirmation bias only affect people that don’t agree with you? The irony is delicious.
The psychological evidence is you have two highly polarised and ideologically possessed groups who barely account for a third, or half the population and a majority in the middle, who will watch BBC/Channel 4 news, or CNN and still vote conservative/republican ?? I myself watches C4 news every night, before putting the bairn to bed..... I haven't heard of many progressive liberals willingly watching FOX, or reading the Daily mail and voting labour/democrat.

The trouble with your analysis, is your suffering from the very thing you keep assigning to others. You claim to believe Trump will win, but reject any evidence which could deliver that result.. Similarly, you claim both candidates are not good, but I haven't seen you criticise anything about Biden and certainly have never recognised anything good about Trump.

Latest Threads