Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

He was however acting as a licensed security guard when he in fact was not. As such he was in an area where the potential for conflict was high.

Had he been a private citizen in the Walmart parking lot and shot somebody that was going to give him a squirt of oc spray or mace, he would be justified to use lethal force.

But he was not, and he escalated to the use of lethal force right after he was smacked, which tends to get folks in trouble if you are somewhat trained. From the video it appears the deceased was tagged before he managed to spray the guard. It also appears that his charges didn't seem to be in mortal danger in that crowd either. Somebody got mouthy and instigated the conflict and he reacted poorly. Hence the 2nd Degree murder charge.

Playing the video sounds like he squirts off before he squeezed off.

Attachments

• RALLY_874.jpg
    RALLY_874.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 22

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
He doesn't do humour does he?

It's worth reading.

Is someone going to tell him, or just let the dumpster burn for a bit longer?
Other headlines here include "Democrats hiss in terror as ACB shows crucifix" and "Senator Hirono demands ACB be weighed against a duck to see if she is a witch"

This made me laugh more than it should have done.

Trump said: “I’m getting the very best bleach here, it’s presidential grade bleach that just cleans out everything. Very top quality injecting bleach.
“Then I’ll have a handful of those mosquito pills and some snacks, and be back on the golf course tomorrow afternoon.
“It’s no big deal. If you look at Boris, he seems really healthy now. To look at him you’d never know he’d even had it.”
He added: “I’d like to thank my medical team and also any obscure white supremacist groups with a vote to spare.”

This is one hell of an interview.

Donald Trump got impeached for something Joe Biden did. Donald Trump was investigated for 3 years for something Hillary Clinton did. Time for justice.

Facebook & Twitter allowed the fraudulent claim of Russian Collusion to dominate for 3 years. They could not abide the Hunter Biden news for a single day.

The media tried to bury the story, Facebook deleted the story, Twitter literally tried to block the story

E068CFB1-B079-4D7C-85BA-61FBE1D93BD0.jpeg

It no longer even matters if the allegations are true - the reaction of the establishment In trying to bury it is now the story of the election.

Is this the moment Trump won the election?

The media tried to bury the story, Facebook deleted the story, Twitter literally tried to block the story

View attachment 512736

It no longer even matters if the allegations are true - the reaction of the establishment In trying to bury it is now the story of the election.

Seriously doubt it

But then I never for a second thought he would win in 16 either

Deutsche only covers +- $ 180 million of the debt due in the next few years, Ladder less than that, and a large part of the concern is that the actual source of the money funneled through Deutsche is in question. But you knew that, because you read the disclosure instead of just posting the first links you found on Google, right?
As expected you didnt read the financial disclosure in your rush to whine

It no longer even matters if the allegations are true
It pretty much does, you know. Mainly because the libel laws say it does.

It pretty much does, you know. Mainly because the libel laws say it does.

If it goes to court as a libel case the Biden's will need to prove that the emails and photos are fake, unlike the FBI investigation it would be VERY public.
Not really something a new POTUS would want as both Joe and Hunter would have to testify under oath...which would be a can of worms for the new administration (if Biden's wins).

No guarantee the Biden's would win. Even if they do then people will just think the case was fixed because he is POTUS.

Truth and facts no longer matter, the battle lines have already been drawn years ago and people will only believe what they want to believe.

I think it is just a case of damage limitation now.

Truth and facts no longer matter, the battle lines have already been drawn years ago and people will only believe what they want to believe.....

Trumps lasting gift to us all.

Post-industrial, post-modern and now post-truth society.

Alternative facts, truth isn't truth, and my personal favourite -
What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening'

A 'reality TV' candidate, possibly build on a pyramid scheme of creative tax avoidance/evasion and propped up by foreign influence operations.

He's the smartest, but you cannot see his exam results.
He's the richest, but you cannot see his taxes.
The best President, but everyone has sign an NDA.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

What about her emails? What about his emails? Oh, we'll uncover that in the next four years- if there isn't another witch hunt to frustrate us, or something else to explain my conduct away.

My compliments to my evil twin over in the GRU basement, the collapse of the USSR is finally avenged. Genuinely well played.

Well worth a read.

As responsibility, truthfulness and accountability matter. Unless you are Trump

Awaits shower of dislikes from the faithful - because It's easier to be the victim struggling against the establishment than to have been taken in by all the lies.

Well played GRU.

Trumps lasting gift to us all.

Post-industrial, post-modern and now post-truth society.

Alternative facts, truth isn't truth, and my personal favourite -

A 'reality TV' candidate, possibly build on a pyramid scheme of creative tax avoidance/evasion and propped up by foreign influence operations.

He's the smartest, but you cannot see his exam results.
He's the richest, but you cannot see his taxes.
The best President, but everyone has sign an NDA.

What about her emails? What about his emails? Oh, we'll uncover that in the next four years- if there isn't another witch hunt to frustrate us, or something else to explain my conduct away.

My compliments to my evil twin over in the GRU basement, the collapse of the USSR is finally avenged. Genuinely well played.

It's a good article and rightly brings into aim the big tech companies that help Russia and China. These companies have huge amounts of power and resources to lobby governments and have officials in their pockets. It appears ok if the company is American, but not ok if foreign?

Should these companies be reigned in?

As for Trump's fake news, it is nothing news, but it is badly worded. Why he decides to talk like a 12 year old is beyond me, as we have all seen him be articulate in the past about politics (80's - 2000's). He would have been better to have used "political biased news" instead of "fake news"....... and as your article is on Yahoo a competitor of Google.... ;0)

I have enjoyed/been frustrated reading left/right news from the states and both camps have been guilty of omitting facts from stories that would be detrimental to their political narrative. Now we have seen real media censorship on Facebook and Twitter on a story their owners did not like. While the source material is of iffy origins, the story was not run on 4/8Chan or a QAnon BBS, it was a main stream newspaper. This is now a very real constitutional risk that will need to be addressed very publicly.

Big business and politics go hand in hand and big business does not like being told what they can and can't do in their pursuit of profits/power. (Obama tried to regulate, Trump deregulated).

Political Gaslighting, a game the whole family can play!

View attachment 512736

The story of Trump was always a multi-level Narrative and he really wasn't Presidential Material, the other side are right on that count, however, the facts speak for themselves.... No one else could have sustained themselves for four years of personal attacks and is still punching his weight against the media and he has my respect for that, it could be argued on some level that Trump has proven the media is entirely biased and someone willing to fight the media was exactly what was needed.

On the Biden Story, even where it is covered by say the BBC, its generally hidden away inside websites and you have to go looking for it. Trump could have done with the story out two months ago and its interesting timing, they're also aren't releasing everything at once and I wouldn't be shocked if something existed that will be held back until after the election.

On effects:-
The story just creates a strong inclination to say a plague on both Houses and I suspect that may affect those Republicans flirting with the idea of voting for Biden (2-5% points), if even half those brake back to Trump and the theories of Shy Trump voters and new working class votes in significant enough numbers, the multiple factors could turn this around despite the polling.

View attachment 512736

The media don’t ‘bury’ stories.

They either run with it or they don’t, depending on whether they think it’s newsworthy.

There’s no ethical or moral compass involved in that decision, given that the role of the media is to draw your eye to advertisements.

Look at the coverage of Diana’s death or Piers Morgan for examples.

Another conspiracy theory debunked.

If it goes to court as a libel case the Biden's will need to prove that the emails and photos are fake, unlike the FBI investigation it would be VERY public.
If it goes to court, the ones in court will be Twitter, who had nothing to do with creating it but are liable for what's published on their platform.

I imagine they're both a) very shy of publishing potentially actionable material in an election season and b) less than confident the 'defender of the truth' who posted it will have the will or the means to prove them true in said court.

Latest Threads