Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Quote from Carl Sandburg, American poet "If the facts are against you, argue the law. if the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell".

The first time I read that the last line read "If the law and the facts are against, you call the other guy names..."

Either way, the Democrats appear to have take this to heart for the last four years.

I’m trying To appear laid back, and not to sound excited, just watching the late news and it appears......

Trumps got Covid, Trumps got Covid.

Apparently one of his senior advisers, Hope Hicks, tested positive so Trumper and wife have been tested, and now quarantined.

should have worn a mask, or had some of those bleach injections.

Funbaby

Old-Salt
FC1A06F7-F5B8-4500-94C9-0C782633EB16.jpeg

I’m trying To appear laid back, and not to sound excited, just watching the late news and it appears......

Apparently one of his senior advisers, Hope Hicks, tested positive so Trumper and wife have been tested, and now quarantined.

You mean "one of those who works in close proximity to Trump has tested positive, therefore Trump has been tested and is starting quarantine".

Sorry to sound like I'm splitting hairs but one is the facts reported by the news sources and the other is your deranged interpretation of the headlines to suit your agenda.

And you wonder why there is so much division in the US at the moment...Read The Words, All of them!

Standby in a week or so for him to claim he had it bigly bad but by a miracle God spared him because he is the greatest, strongest, and best President ever and because only he can save America. Quite possible that Trump and his Campaign have already planned this too.

In reality if he doesn't end up getting it he will become immoral, sorry I mean immortal in his supporters eyes and the drooling will continue.

In the meantime we live in Hope that Hicks who was close to the President survives.

O1: O7 EST.
Update. Unconfirmed reports T Rump & Melania have contracted Covid.
How sad.

Last edited:
Standby in a week or so for him to claim he had it bigly bad but by a miracle God spared him because he is the greatest, strongest, and best President ever and because only he can save America. Quite possible that Trump and his Campaign have already planned this too.

In reality if he doesn't end up getting it he will become immoral, sorry I mean immortal in his supporters eyes and the drooling will continue.

In the meantime we live in Hope that Hicks who was close to the President
survives.

O1: O7 EST.
Update. Unconfirmed reports T Rump & Melania have contracted Covid.
How sad.

now confirmed

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, I don't think that was the plan......

Oops.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
In all seriousness, best wishes for a swift recovery to the President and his wife.

Haha, You will be excited when Biden wins and you get to start handing over your CZ scorpion!

So does that mean that if Donald is ill, Mike Pence takes charge? The only thing that will stop Trump from campaigning from his hospital bed is if the can't speak, but Mike can keep up the pressure on the Dems.

And for all you who are now laughing and whooping it up because the test is positive, you really need to consider whether you can still call yourself human.

So does that mean that if Donald is ill, Mike Pence takes charge? The only thing that will stop Trump from campaigning from his hospital bed is if the can't speak, but Mike can keep up the pressure on the Dems.

And for all you who are now laughing and whooping it up because the test is positive, you really need to consider whether you can still call yourself human.
I would echo Themanwho thoughts and wish him well.

That 'laughing and whooping', evident today and even the BBC giving the impression this morning that trump is 'hiding', will all feed into our own views, that the 'orange man bad' brigade have lost touch with humanity and every laugh and whoop, will amongst the decent silent majority engender disgust and a few more votes for trump.

look at that.... all them years ago and climate change is just made up.

PS. skip the first 12 minutes then play it LOUD!

Last edited:
I wouldn’t wish this horrendous virus on anyone.

But I can’t help but smirk at the irony of him not wearing a mask and even denying it was a major issue for so long, and his weak leadership not coming down on it sooner.

I do wish him and his wife a swift recovery though.

Let’s hope he has health insurance.

I would echo Themanwho thoughts and wish him well.

That 'laughing and whooping', evident today and even the BBC giving the impression this morning that trump is 'hiding', will all feed into our own views, that the 'orange man bad' brigade have lost touch with humanity and every laugh and whoop, will amongst the decent silent majority engender disgust and a few more votes for trump.
Completely agreed. Trump is, tbh, of an age for Covid to pose a real threat to his health, even life.

Given how Covid hammered our own (much younger) PM, I’m sure this news will be taken very seriously by the US authorities. Trump is slap bang in the demographic that is vulnerable to the worst ravages of Covid, so it could be a real test of his fitness and health. On the other hand, if Trump and his wife shrug this off and come through it relatively unscathed, it will be used as ‘evidence’ that the Pandemic has lost its venom and the ‘second wave’ is a not to be feared.
Interesting times ahead.

Latest Threads