Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Great response.

Are Facists and organisation, are Nazis an organisation, or are they an umbrella term for various different groups?
I don't know, are Facists and and organisation what? And what's a Facist?

:D

(edit to add: Mea culpa - I managed to misquote your misspelling with an extra "and".)

That's not quite true though. Two other Arrsers have put a like against my post on the matter, so it seems to me that at least three of us GAF. Not much of one, as it's somewhat amusing rather than a justification of a hard held belief.

Also, you seem to GAF enough to comment on it too. And thanks for the "Old" by the way, that's really put me in my place.
Suspect the Like was for saying Trump won't get it.

The only person bothered about him being nominated is you, and your vicarious hanky wringing.

I think the double whammy of famed Irishman Barry O'Bama and then more recently Scoldilocks, did for any serious consideration of the Nobel committee; however it is fun pointing out the Orange One's triple nomination to those who tend to support the former President or the Swedish Doom Goblin, purely for sh1ts and giggles.

Lets face it - Trump won't get the Nobel Peace Prize, just look at the previous winners in recent years. The hilarity of him getting multiple nominations (and for having actually achieved something) will have to be reward enough.

Controversy is nothing new for the Nobel Peace Prize, for instance

Kim Jong-un was put forward for a Nobel Peace Prize
Aung San Suu Kyi being the winner of a Nobel Peace Prize could be deemed controversial
Henry Kissenger was a Nobel Peace Prize winner
Fritz Haber who helped develop Chlorine gas to be used as a chemical weapon in WWI, was a Nobel Peace Prize winner
Yasser Arafat won the Nobel Peace prize
And amusingly The European Union won the Nobel Peace Prize because they think the EU "for over six decades contributed to the advancement of peace and reconciliation, democracy and human rights in Europe.", not that's ironic for one of the biggest weapons producers in the world to receive the prize, or to think that the EU rather than Nato has kept the peace

And that's ignoring the irony of having a Nobel peace prize considering his contributions to armaments

On the upside there can't be any members of ARRSE who are proud boys as they are only allowed one Jodrell/month.

You can believe that if you wish BB.

But if it quacks like a neo-Nazi duck and walks like one . . .
Can you find source saying they are White Supremacists?

Slightly at odds with the fetching natural tan of some of their members...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Great response.

Are Fascists an organisation, are Nazis an organisation, or are they an umbrella term for various different groups?

Edited for fat fingers, thanks @Themanwho

" If there isn’t an active and open local group, there’s still lots you can do to be effective with just a small number of people. See resources for anti-fascist action for tips on community organising, planning actions and more. If you’re up for starting a group, we can use our resources and experience to support you. Maybe we can help you put on a public meeting in your area to get a group going.

Sure Sounds like an organization.

Great response.

Are Fascists an organisation, are Nazis an organisation, or are they an umbrella term for various different groups?

Edited for fat fingers, thanks @Themanwho

Fascism is a belief. Fascists follow it and in the past, formed parties based on that belief. So far so good?

There are two possibilities with you:

1. Either you genuinely believe the dribble that you spout;
2. Or your role here is some kind of care in the community type affair.
Option 3. Reality..... try it, it's a real eye opener.

Try Wikipedia.

From the Wiki page, its leader is Enrique Tarrio and below is a picture of the white supremicist

et.jpg

Fascism is a belief. Fascists follow it and in the past, formed parties based on that belief. So far so good?
I quoted the principles of fascism in an earlier posting and Trump doesn't even meet the first principle, as he has very little control over his own party, never mind been the sole governing party.

Its one of life's oddities that the progressive left wants all political parties signed up to the agenda and in effect turn the ideology into the sole governing ideology. The youth movements of the climate lobby is a nascent fascist grouping and a single union of employer/employee is been created online through social media and the modern culture of your employer wanting to organise our private lives around charity and other noble ventures (see Dopolavoro).

People who take an interest in this stuff, are very worried about the future and its not Trump or Putin that is giving us sleepless nights.

I quoted the principles of fascism in an earlier posting and Trump doesn't even meet the first principle, as he has very little control over his own party, never mind been the sole governing party.

Its one of life's oddities that the progressive left wants all political parties signed up to the agenda and in effect turn the ideology into the sole governing ideology. The youth movements of the climate lobby is a nascent fascist grouping and a single union of employer/employee is been created online through social media and the modern culture of your employer wanting to organise our private lives around charity and other noble ventures (see Dopolavoro).

People who take an interest in this stuff, are very worried about the future and its not Trump or Putin that is giving us sleepless nights.

Yea but besides that,
Orange man = satan,
Uncle Joe , loveable old chap who guarantees one free cardigan stuffed with werther originals for everyone
Can we close the thread now ?

Yea but besides that,
Orange man = satan,
Uncle Joe , loveable old chap who guarantees one free cardigan stuffed with werther originals for everyone
Can we close the thread now ?
True Satan is mitch..... the puppet master of tiny Satan... Donald.... have you not spotted this over 4 years?

Probably too busy talking the talk but can't walk the walk.

I recommend Zaphod Bebblebrox as next President.

Last edited:
You can believe that if you wish BB.

But if it quacks like a neo-Nazi duck and walks like one . . .

It's a neo-Nazi witch, burn them!

Latest Threads