Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

I was right first time I read one of your posts, you are bonkers.
Educated bonkers please......just waiting for you all to catch up.

BUT... what I'm really here for is to point out what a retard Trump is.... as per thread MOE.

Last edited:
Lincoln paid more tax in a year than Trump. so no more Lincoln comparisons from trump.

And am I allowed to use the term "White Niggers" when saying the control of the lack of a free for all at any time health care traps people into jobs that they don't want to to do but for the health insurance?

in this free and fair country... I am. unlike America.

Last edited:
Who has run things for the past four years ?

1601542373464.png

Its a nice dig, but if you really believe that to be the case, then you've joined the anti-putin troll squad full time as a paid up member of the stupid club.
To be honest.... I remember when this site was full of squaddies and not politico wnakers. Screwed the day that the government mentioned this site.

Toxic leadership is what it says on the tin..... The proof is always the number of people around that person who simply can't stand the boss, no matter how effective, or immoral he/she happens to be. But nobody can argue that Trump, when he decides to become involved in something is not the boss and is willing to sack anyone to get his way. who disagrees with or upsets him

4 years late.

Toxic leadership is what it says on the tin..... The proof is always the number of people around that person who simply can't stand the boss, no matter how effective, or immoral he/she happens to be. But nobody can argue that Trump, when he decides to become involved in something is not the boss and is willing to sack anyone to get his way.

You want to replace that. With a man who is whiter than a shade of pale and reminds me greatly of General Elphinstone in Kabul and with Biden those around him become more important and need greater light, because your not electing Biden the leader, but Biden's Court.
That makes absolutely no sense.
Trump is a text book case of toxic leadership, AND he is ineffective AND immoral at the same time.

The only way he could be more toxic was if he was radioactive.

He is a TERRIBLE leader BECAUSE he is "a boss". (in an organised crime sense).
He sacks anyone who does not agree with him, and tries to micromanage everything hmself, based on his gut and stunning lack of comprehension.

If anyone has a "court" it is Trump, with his sons, son in law and daughter holding huge influence with no training, background, or security clearance.

I know you are a fan of stern authority figures, but Trump isn't one.
He wants to be one, and thinks he is one, but in reality?
An infantile bag of deluded personality disorders under a fake tan.

To be honest.... I remember when this site was full of squaddies and not politico wnakers. Screwed the day that the government mentioned this site.
I did 9 years from Harrogate to Bosnia, in the signals and a site full of serving squaddies alone, would just be whinging about boots, which PTI is a nob and tittle tattle on which NCO is nobbing whose missus..... The politics, is the evolution after you leave the military and given soldiers/ex squaddies tend to be patriots and Trump is a friend to the UK, your objections to the man are personal and not based on sound logic i.e. whats best for the UK.

Its a nice dig, but if you really believe that to be the case, then you've joined the anti-putin troll squad full time as a paid up member of the stupid club.
Anti Putin troll squad full-time.... WHERE DO I SIGN?

I did 9 years from Harrogate to Bosnia, in the signals and a site full of serving squaddies alone, would just be whinging about boots, which PTI is a nob and tittle tattle on which NCO is nobbing whose missus..... The politics, is the evolution after you leave the military and given soldiers/ex squaddies tend to be patriots and Trump is a friend to the UK, your objections to the man are personal and not based on sound logic i.e. whats best for the UK.
Catterick commando. did 22 and now I have a right to express my opinion, I bloody earned it.

Trumps the worst thing ever to happen to America since Pearl Harbour.... internal enemies.... Donald trump.

Last edited:
Last edited: