Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Presumably those, errm, further details are covered by The Official Secrets Act, so, errm, best not make any mention of them on here.

Wouldn't want you to get in any bother...

Or have any mental pictures in my head that I don't want to have there...
Damn... I forgot I was still under that 109 year old legislation..... not allowed to tell the UK public what the rest of the world already knows.... If i whistle blowed I would be more likely to to be arrested under some covid regulation about convening a group.

Last edited:
Has anyone told you that... touching... yourself can make you go blind and/or make you grow hair on your palms?
Nothing a golden labrador and a razor can't fix.

Anyway.... Trump has F,ked up the US, not as bad as Putin would have liked but far better than
pfft Norks not Chicoms

Brilliant! I did not know that existed! Thank you.

As a reply, watch these "loosers" at work.

Last edited:
Dan Bongino does a very good analysis of the debate. Bongino ran for office several times and failed. He learned a lot from failure. In short Trump's strategy was not to convince the small number of people who are still undecided but to show to Biden's base he is a liar and can't be trusted with implementing the looney left's agenda. The President tells Biden "you just lost the left". Biden's camp realised that and that's why they're floating the idea of not having any more debates.

These Democrats are stupid because they think no one will look at the minutia of the debate. People have and it's clear Biden was wired. To a civy this would be stuff out of a James Bond movie.

I'm sure in an earlier posting, I suggested that Biden will take something to sharpen his mental acuity.. He is NOT senile, but his cognitive ability like anyone of that age does decline with age and a serious drop off around 70, hell anyone over 50, starts to mispronounce words and gets things confused (Boris did it the other day and the media crucified him for it).

The angry reaction by Biden to Trumps stage-managed anger was however an indicator that Biden has some of the signs of early onset dementia and the unanswered question remains: The most powerful job in the world, has four years of duty and its questionable if Biden can even see out the four years and that does call into question his fitness, because the succession becomes the underlying question to answer.

Seems there are very few floating voters out there, any mad panic Trump oriented fake news attempts to swing them will be seen as they are...... a political connivance. (And for McConnell... perfidious). All these lovely English words but Trump is pushed to making his up as he goes along.... I suspect a poor education or he is fcuking thick..... maybe, in housing parlance, his "lift is now struggling to reach the top floor".

Last edited:
I'd single out one of your comments, that was the first sentence where you made reference to a "relatively competent government". If you dig behind the headlines about behaviours and collusions and all the rest of it, the government of the US has been reasonably competent and in some cases I would say that they have done a good job.

As you say, that has been lost in the fog of media stories aiming at the man, not the government. Now I was actually quite keen for Trump to win purely because the whole shit show that was national government had turned into a publicity contest of who could kiss babies and make platitudes better than the other side. I believed it would upset the apple cart for once and maybe get the politicians to look back at themselves and change their behaviours. It wasn't just the US, the rise of the type of policies the Dems are proposing could be seen across other countries and lets be honest here, other national leaders have been downright embarrassing over the years but the US has a reputation they need to live up to.

Boy was I wrong. It would appear that instead of taking a moment to reflect they have gone out of their way to act like children. As would appear to be the case in situations like this, every splinter group you can think of has decided that they should run the show their way, and instead of trying to get back to party unity and one message of "we are the party you need" the Democrats have gone the other way and let loose the splinter groups to cause havoc saying "it's all his fault..."

You could argue that the UK had something similar but in a very British way, Labour under Corbyn started in-fighting and sniping instead of uniting under one banner (which would have been Brexit) and suffered for it.

Should Donald get a second term? Well I think he has to primarily because if the Dems get in this time the weak leadership and in-fighting will seriously impact the country even more. If Donald gets his second term it won't be easy for him, but with the apparent support of the voters he should at least have the confidence to come down harder on the troublemakers.
Good stuff and broadly what I have been arguing against the Democrats:-
1. Trump like any populist is a canary in the mine for politics in general and if its ignored, the next populist of whatever hue, is usually worse again (see corbyn, after farage).
2. Biden is not fit to serve 8 years and is seriously going to struggle to get through the next 4, as the presidency is a stressful job.
3. The succession in both parties will be interesting, but the democrats are far more divided than they're appear (trump is a nice negative totem to mobilise hate).

Screenshot_20201001-074613_Facebook.jpg

Good stuff and broadly what I have been arguing against the Democrats:-
1. Trump like any populist is a canary in the mine for politics in general and if its ignored, the next populist of whatever hue, is usually worse again (see corbyn, after farage).
2. Biden is not fit to serve 8 years and is seriously going to struggle to get through the next 4, as the presidency is a stressful job.
3. The succession in both parties will be interesting, but the democrats are far more divided than they're appear (trump is a nice negative totem to mobilise hate).
Wow, did you write that for free? I would expect some money to write that under my name.... if nobody was president for the next 4 years it would be an improvement on Trump.... firmum rei. (But a sharp down turn on Sharpie shares).

Last edited:
Trump supporter.... like believing in the 1000 year Reich in April 1945..... some people will not be educated... about 35% of the current US population (Less covid deaths).

Bit early in the day for you Mick, everything ok ?
Got a stop watch on me have you MOE? Chase down the trolls I say! How are you yourself? and bitch about Trump so it's in thread.

Wow, did you write that for free? I would expect some money to write that under my name.... if nobody was president for the next 4 years it would be an improvement on Trump.... firmum rei. (But a sharp down turn on Sharpie shares).
Who has run things for the past four years ? the president could be locked in a vault and the technocrats are perfectly capable of running things, but crucially they're run things on the status quo and the societal problems require leadership and the toxic variety embodied in trump or hillary is still better than no leadership, or 4 years of the democrats arguing amongst themselves, like the conservatives after our referendum.

Who has run things for the past four years ? the president could be locked in a vault and the technocrats are perfectly capable of running things, but crucially they're run things on the status quo and the societal problems require leadership and the toxic variety embodied in trump or hillary is still better than no leadership, or 4 years of the democrats arguing amongst themselves, like the conservatives after our referendum.
so..basically like the last 4 years but with name calling??

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
How to move to Canada: Americans rush to google after unwatchable TV debate

Sorry Guys and Gals. Its too late. You should have gone in 1776 with the United Empire Loyalists while the going was good!

Childish I know but

<< BUILD THAT WALL ! BUILD THAT WALL ! >>

" If you watched Tuesday night’s presidential debate thinking it was the height of civility, you’re probably in the minority. For many Americans, it was enough to trigger a potential mass exodus.

Following a debate derailed by interruptions, people speaking over each other, and insults hurled back and forth, Google reported a peak number of searches for “How to apply for Canadian citizenship” in the US.

Some people seemed in such a hurry to get out they couldn’t even get the name right: searches for “How to move to Canda” also spiked alongside the correct “How to move to Canada”.

Searches initially peaked about an hour into the debate, at about 10.30pm, according to the search engine. But it looks like the news unsettled people into the night – there has since been a second wave of searches on how to get Canadian citizenship – with most of the searches happening in the early hours of this morning.

The search was most popular in Massachusetts, followed by Washington and Michigan.

The results are not unprecedented, however – in fact, every election sees a swath of voters contemplating moving over to the other side (of the border). Some even go through with it.

Since Google gave us the ability to contemplate revoking one’s citizenship at a touch of a button, we are just more able to see the numbers. The peak “Let’s all move to Canada” election-induced moment seems to have come after the November 2004 election of George W Bush, according to Google.

In the past five years, the highest point at which people were Googling how to move to Canada was after the November 2016 election'

( In your face Barney!)

Last edited:
Which is it? A: the President doesn't matter or B: the President matters?
C: The President is the matter. Like a boat, one captain and he directs where the ship goes.

Got a stop watch on me have you MOE? Chase down the trolls I say! How are you yourself? and bitch about Trump so it's in thread.

Its worrying to see anyone comparing a Trump supporter to an indoctrinated Nazi at the end of WW2

so... like the last 4 years?
Toxic leadership is what it says on the tin..... The proof is always the number of people around that person who simply can't stand the boss, no matter how effective, or immoral he/she happens to be. But nobody can argue that Trump, when he decides to become involved in something is not the boss and is willing to sack anyone to get his way.

You want to replace that. With a man who is whiter than a shade of pale and reminds me greatly of General Elphinstone in Kabul and with Biden those around him become more important and need greater light, because your not electing Biden the leader, but Biden's Court.

Latest Threads