Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

It was like being in an RE Sqn bar and watching two sappers arguing over who will drink a glass of the Troopy’s píss.
I can't begin to tell you how delighted I am to be a life-long civvy.

One had to do a knockout punch and the other just had to avoid it....... fun will be the VP debate.... a sloth thrown into a tigers den and expecting a fair fight.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dan Bongino does a very good analysis of the debate. Bongino ran for office several times and failed. He learned a lot from failure. In short Trump's strategy was not to convince the small number of people who are still undecided but to show to Biden's base he is a liar and can't be trusted with implementing the looney left's agenda. The President tells Biden "you just lost the left". Biden's camp realised that and that's why they're floating the idea of not having any more debates.

These Democrats are stupid because they think no one will look at the minutia of the debate. People have and it's clear Biden was wired. To a civy this would be stuff out of a James Bond movie.

YUM

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
The BBC, wow, that bastion of integrity!

Did you look at the whole video? It wasn't about earpieces.
Nobody watches your nonsense Jeanie I'd have thought even you'd have realised that.

I know I know it's a lizard man, commie, paedophile ring plot

As opposed to bring the moon closer to america so the chinese can't use it plan? Or just buy it.

Thats not the half of it...... it get's far far worse.
Presumably those, errm, further details are covered by The Official Secrets Act, so, errm, best not make any mention of them on here.

Wouldn't want you to get in any bother...

Or have any mental pictures in my head that I don't want to have there...

ipso_facto

War Hero
Nobody watches your nonsense Jeanie I'd have thought even you'd have realised that.

USA Today, Reuters, Snopes and arrse! Well, that's convinced me.

Wait a minute

you've just moved the goalposts

for the past several posts you were denying that there was any *evidence* of dementia

now you're saying theres no *proof* of dementia

notice the subtle difference
Mate, when people actually side with Helm against your "arguments", you know you've lost the plot...

ipso_facto

War Hero

But you cared enough to respond, didn't you?!

Whoever this Jeanie was, she must have scared the living daylights out of this testosterone fuel injected website. She still haunts the wakefulness of your dreams and the dreams of your wakefulness.

Last edited:
Dan Bongino does a very good analysis of the debate. Bongino ran for office several times and failed. He learned a lot from failure. In short Trump's strategy was not to convince the small number of people who are still undecided but to show to Biden's base he is a liar and can't be trusted with implementing the looney left's agenda. The President tells Biden "you just lost the left". Biden's camp realised that and that's why they're floating the idea of not having any more debates.

These Democrats are stupid because they think no one will look at the minutia of the debate. People have and it's clear Biden was wired. To a civy this would be stuff out of a James Bond movie.

Former Republican candidate supports Republican.

What a scoop.

Last edited:
But you cared enough to respond, didn't you?! Whatch the video, it's not about earpieces.

Whoever this Jeanie was, she must have scared the living daylights out of this testosterone fuel in ejected website. She still haunts the wakefulness of your dreams and the dreams of your wakefulness.
Has anyone told you that... touching... yourself can make you go blind and/or make you grow hair on your palms?

Ritch

LE
These Democrats are stupid

Says the person who readily believes that Democrats and Hollywood celebrities smuggle children round in furniture for sexual exploitation and to extract chemicals from their bodies.

You're a loon and will never be taken seriously.

I'd suggest that you should seek psychiatric help but you seem to be beyond that.

Deliverance was supposed to be fiction

4000.jpg

Well, yes.

The Donald, despite having been the figurehead for three years of relatively competent government and 7 months of a weird-arrsed pandemic shitshow, is to his detractors (of which there are many) beyond the pale, and irredeemably awful. As a non-US citizen, my opinion of Trump is mainly negative, mostly due to his public persona which I find repugnant, although I am still an outlier (thanks to thinking his administration's had three years of relative competence). According to the international community, he's an awful man to have representing your country on the international stage; not that much of the USA cares apparently. Those Nobel Peace Prize nominations have been quietly brushed under the carpet for the moment I note.

The Democrats on the other hand, had one task over the last 4 years: find a competent Presidential candidate to dislodge the orange man. Instead they've spent the time doing their damnedest to fabricate evidence for Impeachment of the Donald, moving steadily leftwards (in the USA!), promoting cancel culture, #metoo, BLM, Antifa (when they're not denying its existence), screaming about racism and all the other isms, and generally acting like a mad woman with a brand new pair of sh1t-flinging mittens and a case of the trots. Remember, one task.

So they picked Joe Biden.

FFS.
I'd single out one of your comments, that was the first sentence where you made reference to a "relatively competent government". If you dig behind the headlines about behaviours and collusions and all the rest of it, the government of the US has been reasonably competent and in some cases I would say that they have done a good job.

As you say, that has been lost in the fog of media stories aiming at the man, not the government. Now I was actually quite keen for Trump to win purely because the whole shit show that was national government had turned into a publicity contest of who could kiss babies and make platitudes better than the other side. I believed it would upset the apple cart for once and maybe get the politicians to look back at themselves and change their behaviours. It wasn't just the US, the rise of the type of policies the Dems are proposing could be seen across other countries and lets be honest here, other national leaders have been downright embarrassing over the years but the US has a reputation they need to live up to.

Boy was I wrong. It would appear that instead of taking a moment to reflect they have gone out of their way to act like children. As would appear to be the case in situations like this, every splinter group you can think of has decided that they should run the show their way, and instead of trying to get back to party unity and one message of "we are the party you need" the Democrats have gone the other way and let loose the splinter groups to cause havoc saying "it's all his fault..."

You could argue that the UK had something similar but in a very British way, Labour under Corbyn started in-fighting and sniping instead of uniting under one banner (which would have been Brexit) and suffered for it.

Should Donald get a second term? Well I think he has to primarily because if the Dems get in this time the weak leadership and in-fighting will seriously impact the country even more. If Donald gets his second term it won't be easy for him, but with the apparent support of the voters he should at least have the confidence to come down harder on the troublemakers.