Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Care to post some, actual evidence that is, not claims, anecdotes, film clips, but actual evidence.

if you dismiss film clips of Biden spluttering and stalling over what his notes tell him to say next as evidence then you clearly dont understand what evidence is

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
if you dismiss film clips of Biden spluttering and stallion over what his notes tell him to say next as evidence then you clearly dont understand what evidence is
Well to be scrupulously fair, whilst any neutral observer might well infer from such clips that Joe is indeed a doddering old fart who is definitely past it and wouldn't be able to find his own arse with both hands and a map, let alone be entrusted with running the most powerful nation in the world, it's a long way from clinical proof of senile dementia.

But I'm with you in spirit.

if you dismiss film clips of Biden spluttering and stallion over what his notes tell him to say next as evidence then you clearly dont understand what evidence is
As opposed to Trump 2016..... with very slight modifications.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
So no evidence whatsoever then, thought not. Has Biden claimed WWI ended in 1917 or there were airports in 1776? By your "evidence" Trump is clearly senile. Oh and a stallion is a male horse, clearly you've dementia too.

So how do you know what context the 'alleged' disparaging comments trump made about soldiers were made? If it ever actually happened (and nobody has come forward as a witness saying it has, while numerous officials have gone on record to say they never heard him say it) then can Trump just turn round and say it was banter as well?'
Absence of proof isn't proof of absence.

And we all know how well 45 would react to any such confirmation...

syrup

LE
So no evidence whatsoever then, thought not. Has Biden claimed WWI ended in 1917 or there were airports in 1776? By your "evidence" Trump is clearly senile. Oh and a stallion is a male horse, clearly you've dementia too.

Biden did state he was elected to the Senate 180 years ago

Then he forgot what office he was running for

If we get into gaffe wars we'll be here for ever

Yes, yes, we all know Trump has dementia - the left spent about six months telling us that back in 2017 before giving up and trying Another hoax (Russia Russia Russia), remember?

Strangely though, for a progressive disease, he hasn’t got any worse. Unlike we can clearly see by comparing Bidens past debate performances with last night

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes, yes, we all know Trump has dementia - the left spent about six months telling us that back in 2017 before giving up and trying Another hoax (Russia Russia Russia), remember?

Strangely though, for a progressive disease, he hasn’t got any worse. Unlike we can clearly see by comparing Bidens past debate performances with last night
Still no proof at all, do you have dementia? You keep claiming things that aren't real are real.

I thought it was Major-General Ross and Rear Admiral Cockburn who were in command when the White House was burned?

Nah. It was this geezer:

Biden did state he was elected to the Senate 180 years ago

Then he forgot what office he was running for

If we get into gaffe wars we'll be here for ever

After watching the highlights of two angry old codgers, it should be part of the nomination criteria for both parties to ensure any candidates over a certain age undertake some cognitive assessments. Beijing, Tehran and Moscow must have gone through a serious amount of beer and popcorn yesterday.

After watching the highlights of two angry old codgers, it should be part of the nomination criteria for both parties to ensure any candidates over a certain age undertake some cognitive assessments. Beijing, Tehran and Moscow must have gone through a serious amount of beer and popcorn yesterday.
And tissues... to busy laughing at what they have done.

Still no proof at all, do you have dementia? You keep claiming things that aren't real are real.

Wait a minute

you've just moved the goalposts

for the past several posts you were denying that there was any *evidence* of dementia

now you're saying theres no *proof* of dementia

notice the subtle difference

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Wait a minute

you've just moved the goalposts

for the past several posts you were denying that there was any *evidence* of dementia

now you're saying theres no *proof* of dementia

notice the subtle difference
I haven't you just can't understand me, another sign of dementia I believe. Here let me help you

proof - noun
See definition in Dictionary
information showing that something is definitely true
Synonyms:
Proof and evidence
evidence
sign
suggestion
demonstration
indicator
trophy

It was like being in an RE Sqn bar and watching two sappers arguing over who will drink a glass of the Troopy’s píss.

I haven't you just can't understand me, another sign of dementia I believe. Here let me help you

proof - noun
See definition in Dictionary
information showing that something is definitely true
Synonyms:
Proof and evidence
evidence
sign
suggestion
demonstration
indicator
trophy

Looks like I was proved right earlier:

ipso_facto

War Hero
Dan Bongino does a very good analysis of the debate. Bongino ran for office several times and failed. He learned a lot from failure. In short Trump's strategy was not to convince the small number of people who are still undecided but to show to Biden's base he is a liar and can't be trusted with implementing the looney left's agenda. The President tells Biden "you just lost the left". Biden's camp realised that and that's why they're floating the idea of not having any more debates.

These Democrats are stupid because they think no one will look at the minutia of the debate. People have and it's clear Biden was wired. To a civy this would be stuff out of a James Bond movie.

Latest Threads