Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

He might do.

Which will speak to the failure of the Democrats to pick a suitable candidate. Because in many respects it’s an open goal.

Has there been any feedback on US public opinion on his $750 tax bill or the quarter of a million dead from COVID? Or the gerrymandering against black voters? Given the goldfish like nature of electorates it seems like the ‘losers’ farrago has been lost to memory.
Guess you never looked at the US congressional district maps have you?

There are many districts that are gerrymandered. the problem is the whining of the democrats.

They know and have used it many times in the past. Basically after every Census the party in power in congress gets to rewrite the boundaries based on population and election results

thats why you have places like the longtime dem controlled Illinois 4th ths district was made into a deliberate latino only district, a set aside

NC12th black

Like i say Democrats only cry when they cant do it anymore

soleil

War Hero
I heard a clip earlier today on Radio 4 in which Trump was being asked about tonight's Trump/Biden debate.

I'm fairly sure that he was asked what he was expecting from Biden tonight and that his response was something along the lines of 'well, who knows, you know, he's different on every occasion, it depends on the medication they've given him'.

I can't help feeling that comments of that kind shouldn't be made by someone who is the President of the US.

Having said that, I suspect that there are voters out there who will be thrilled by this kind of reply and who will be all the more encouraged to vote for him in the Election.

I heard a clip earlier today on Radio 4 in which Trump was being asked about tonight's Trump/Biden debate.

I'm fairly sure that he was asked what he was expecting from Biden tonight and that his response was something along the lines of 'well, who knows, you know, he's different on every occasion, it depends on the medication they've given him'.

I can't help feeling that comments of that kind shouldn't be made by someone who is the President of the US.

Having said that, I suspect that there are voters out there who will be thrilled by this kind of reply and who will be all the more encouraged to vote for him in the Election.
Meh people loved the Senator you're no Jack Kennedy comment in the VP debates back in 88

Guess you never looked at the US congressional district maps have you?

There are many districts that are gerrymandered. the problem is the whining of the democrats.

They know and have used it many times in the past. Basically after every Census the party in power in congress gets to rewrite the boundaries based on population and election results

thats why you have places like the longtime dem controlled Illinois 4th ths district was made into a deliberate latino only district, a set aside

NC12th black

Like i say Democrats only cry when they cant do it anymore

This is false equivalence. Just because there are historical examples, two wrongs don’t make a right.

And, I’m hoping you’ll understand that my post is in response to echo echo’s post, who claims (in his, er, ‘analysis’) that all undecided voters will cleave to Trump. The point is that the ‘voter gerrymandering’ by trying to discourage black people from voting is one of several issues that are likely to discourage some swing voters from voting for Trump.

The nuance of ‘well other people have done it in the past’ is unlikely to be ameliorate the likely visceral reaction amongst black voters, in spite of the GOP’s efforts to woo black voters during their convention a few weeks ago.

Whoops, so it turns out that it was a set up all along...

F853D8F6-1F76-443D-A67C-3F88F87A190A.jpeg

Last edited:
Beside the fact that he put his hand up for it.

See here for an explanation:

Who published that letter you posted?

Politico

See here for an explanation:

Politico

Err...

You do realise this states its Russian disinformation, don't you?

Don't you?

Err...

You do realise this states its Russian disinformation, don't you?

Don't you?

MRDA

Politico clearly took their line from the Dems

“ “This is Russian disinformation,” Rachel Cohen, a spokeswoman for Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chairman Mark Warner (D-Va.), wrote on Twitter”

Fact is that it was still taken seriously enough to brief the president on and refer to the FBI for investigation. (And clearly also was not presented as exculpatory evidence when applying for orders to monitor the Trump campaign).

Last edited:

Latest Threads