Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Trump Presidency...

Of course. But the issue is, was it tax avoidance or tax evasion?

I think even you may know the difference.
Also of interest: Who does he owe the $400+ million of personally-guaranteed loans to?

It doesn't change the hypocrisy of it.

After the way the Democrats behaved over Kavanaugh, I’d say **** them

(You know, back in the days when ‘believe women’ was a justification for not giving someone a job and actually meant all women, not ‘excluding those who make allegations against Joe Biden’)

You don't think Roe vs Wade is an issue unless you're female.

Much like saying racism isn't an issue if you're white.

To be honest why should he feel they are an issue

You cant have an opinion about abortion* if your male its non of your business you should but out - see Ireland where men were told exactly that shut up - no right to speak and then told there opinion counted at the ballot box so vote in favour.

You cant have an opinion on racism if youre white** because if you arent black you cannot understand racism so shut up and be told.

Now BB im completely with you that the not going to affect me so meh attitude is not only wrong but findementally flawed.

But I cannot be suprised when thanks to identity politics and the whole if you arent X you cannot relate so you are to be denied a voice attitude - turns more and more people into Steamboats

Its tragic - it massively undermines the fight for progress - but the fault lies with the progressive extreme - steamboat just exemplifies the logical conclusion

*Unless its the approved position
**See above

For you, a shooting stick would be appropriate. Here’s one with a soft leather seat in case you have piles.

18BF0AB4-E60C-4FF7-9D42-BC99AB87B7CE.jpeg
The Eberlestock tends be a bit more comfortable to lay on.

Well, you are getting on a bit and need comfort. Start worrying when you buy shoes for smart wear which have easy opening Velcro (hook and pile for you heathen speakers) straps.
I got a new pair of Lowa’s and fleece lined crocs, but most importantly a few packs of Dude Wipes.

Looks like you’ve got all a gentleman in your position needs. Except maybe a Fortnum and Mason hamper for when you go on one of your expeditions.
I could use an able body to tote the rifle around for me, and then perhaps drag a carcass. Would really make life convenient for me.

1601397219587.png

This fella has the right idea...

To be honest why should he feel they are an issue

You cant have an opinion about abortion* if your male its non of your business you should but out - see Ireland where men were told exactly that shut up - no right to speak and then told there opinion counted at the ballot box so vote in favour.

You cant have an opinion on racism if youre white** because if you arent black you cannot understand racism so shut up and be told.

Now BB im completely with you that the not going to affect me so meh attitude is not only wrong but findementally flawed.

But I cannot be suprised when thanks to identity politics and the whole if you arent X you cannot relate so you are to be denied a voice attitude - turns more and more people into Steamboats

Its tragic - it massively undermines the fight for progress - but the fault lies with the progressive extreme - steamboat just exemplifies the logical conclusion

*Unless its the approved position
**See above
I couldn't agree more...... We all have differences and supposedly, they're are supposed to be respected and yet the identity politics of the progressive left decry the Deplorables and anyone not fully signed up to the agenda and on the other hand the globalists who decry protectionism and call for more competition and feed the loss of security.

It all fed into negativity and declining social capital, that feeds a nihilistic attitude that led to Trump and the Democrats seeming lust for revenge, if they're managed to win power. If you contrast the Blair era with a future Biden one, I think the parallels would have the same outcome i.e. warm words, but efforts to rub the rights nose in anything, that irritates them.

I couldn't agree more...... We all have differences and supposedly, they're are supposed to be respected and yet the identity politics of the progressive left decry the Deplorables and anyone not fully signed up to the agenda and on the other hand the globalists who decry protectionism and call for more competition and feed the loss of security.

It all fed into negativity and declining social capital, that feeds a nihilistic attitude that led to Trump and the Democrats seeming lust for revenge, if they're managed to win power. If you contrast the Blair era with a future Biden one, I think the parallels would have the same outcome i.e. warm words, but efforts to rub the rights nose in anything, that irritates them.
Oh make no mistake, after watching the XL "protesting" all summer long they will try to get their pound of flesh.

Latest Threads